Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach 18:23 - Jan 17 with 31928 viewsGoth_Jack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35339215

Ride it like you stole it!

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:00 - Jan 17 with 3501 viewscostalotta

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:55 - Jan 17 by UplandsJack

My problem is rightly or wrongly once they had finally decided to hang their lot on Curtis, then they should of done just that. But no just 1 week later, they seem to be changing their minds again..
Seriously the board are just making fook up after fook up.
This guy might be the bees knees, christ I hope he is if he comes in but in my humble opinion, the board are just making us look like clowns...
If you can't see that, we'll there we are....

I know exactly what you mean regarding the ph uck ups. There's been a few.

However. They have previous for this kind of thing, remember wanting Flynn, getting cusack, and the go back for Flynn. This demonstrates to me at least they are prepared to do the right thing.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:00 - Jan 17 with 3501 viewsMatlock_Jack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:55 - Jan 17 by Jackfath

It's only the plastics who get jittery. The real fans have always been positive.

Are you on a wind-up again, with this?
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:00 - Jan 17 with 3501 viewsUplandsJack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:57 - Jan 17 by 3swan

Things haven't looked good, but maybe his availability has only happened now.

Things change lets's hope we can give it a real go now

Maybe and listen fair enough.... maybe the board were secretly still looking but wanted to show some sort of stability towards possible players coming in. Who knows, but it just all looks a sorry mess from where I'm standing.....
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:01 - Jan 17 with 3499 viewsBLAZE

I don't see why people are annoyed over this. There's been plenty of calls for a more experienced head alongside Curt, and now we look to have it

Curt with his experience of the British game and Guido with his tactical nouse and bags of experience in Italy

I suspect this will be a short term deal to see us through the season where we can then re-assess and restart the search in the summer, hopefully as a highly attractive Premier League team

I feel more confident now than I did a few hours ago, that a for sure. I'm sure this guy will have a few targets too
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:02 - Jan 17 with 3482 viewsJackfath

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:00 - Jan 17 by Matlock_Jack

Are you on a wind-up again, with this?

There's always been a section on here that think I am on a wind up. It's funny how posters who are negative and out to cause trouble are new usernames isn't it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:02 - Jan 17 with 3483 viewsQuakerJack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:47 - Jan 17 by raynor94

What's your problem?

I agree... People wanted them to make a move, if they do then this sounds like a good one...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:03 - Jan 17 with 3455 views3swan

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:00 - Jan 17 by UplandsJack

Maybe and listen fair enough.... maybe the board were secretly still looking but wanted to show some sort of stability towards possible players coming in. Who knows, but it just all looks a sorry mess from where I'm standing.....

We won't know the full story.

Just stand a bit to the right, it feels much better (for now)

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:04 - Jan 17 with 3408 viewsItchySphincter

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:01 - Jan 17 by BLAZE

I don't see why people are annoyed over this. There's been plenty of calls for a more experienced head alongside Curt, and now we look to have it

Curt with his experience of the British game and Guido with his tactical nouse and bags of experience in Italy

I suspect this will be a short term deal to see us through the season where we can then re-assess and restart the search in the summer, hopefully as a highly attractive Premier League team

I feel more confident now than I did a few hours ago, that a for sure. I'm sure this guy will have a few targets too

Damned if they don't , damned if they do.

Wish he was in for Watford but unlikely I suppose, still a shot in the arm though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:05 - Jan 17 with 3388 viewsQuakerJack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:55 - Jan 17 by UplandsJack

My problem is rightly or wrongly once they had finally decided to hang their lot on Curtis, then they should of done just that. But no just 1 week later, they seem to be changing their minds again..
Seriously the board are just making fook up after fook up.
This guy might be the bees knees, christ I hope he is if he comes in but in my humble opinion, the board are just making us look like clowns...
If you can't see that, we'll there we are....

I agree theyve made an absolute mess of this process but the noise from the fans is deafening and I believe this is them giving in to fan power... Its a mess but hopefully we'll get to where we need to be. Doesnt matter how we get there as long as we do... Leaving Curt in charge was a worse decision than this one

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:05 - Jan 17 with 3378 viewsmonmouth

Golly. I wait 6 weeks, bugger all. I nip out for an hour on a dead Sunday evening and hey presto we have a new manager.

Hurrah!

I can't believe some people have now started moaning about this. Beggars belief.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:05 - Jan 17 with 3368 viewsJackfath

I bet he'll be watching on njmsoccer tomorrow night.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:07 - Jan 17 with 3325 viewsItchySphincter

I wonder what Watford fans think?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:08 - Jan 17 with 3307 viewsmidswan

moaning befoe the guy sets foot in town.....good luck fella !
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:09 - Jan 17 with 3261 viewsJackfath

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:07 - Jan 17 by ItchySphincter

We should do a survey on Planet Hornets

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:11 - Jan 17 with 3217 viewsBLAZE

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:07 - Jan 17 by ItchySphincter

Just thinking the same. Ordinarily, even if he wasn't quite appointed in time you reckon he'd have a little input before the game tomorrow.... So wouldnt be chuffed with the timing if I was a Watford fan. Could be handy for us though (every little helps and all that)
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:11 - Jan 17 with 3104 viewsMatlock_Jack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:02 - Jan 17 by Jackfath

There's always been a section on here that think I am on a wind up. It's funny how posters who are negative and out to cause trouble are new usernames isn't it.

Ahh so because they haven't been on here as long as you (another reason they're not real supporters presumably?) they've no right to call you what you are: a WUM.

Grow up you fool.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:11 - Jan 17 with 3102 viewslondonlisa2001

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:05 - Jan 17 by monmouth

Golly. I wait 6 weeks, bugger all. I nip out for an hour on a dead Sunday evening and hey presto we have a new manager.

Hurrah!

I can't believe some people have now started moaning about this. Beggars belief.

I agree.

It's decisive and also done without worrying that they'll look silly.

Very positive move from the club and they should be wholeheartedly congratulated on this.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:12 - Jan 17 with 3097 viewsThurrockJack92

Seems he will be working alongside Curt until the summer and then we will get someone more permanent in depending on our situation. I think this is probably the best we could have hoped for.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:12 - Jan 17 with 3089 viewscostalotta

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:05 - Jan 17 by monmouth

Hurrah!

That's up to them.

This is a solid appointment. He's has loads of experience and as I said on a previous thread italian coaches are pretty well clued up. Especially those with the longevity he's had in his career.plus he's done his best work at clubs like ours. I'm quite thrilled actualy and feeling much more positive about our future. Let's hope the club use this new positivety wisely and follow it up with strengthening the team where we all know it needs it.

Onwards and upwards.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:12 - Jan 17 with 3085 viewsVetchitBack

I thnk some people have let slip their virulent anti-board agendas.

"What fackin Curtis, he's no experience?"

"What a bloody experienced manager now ffs"

Funny really
[Post edited 17 Jan 2016 19:14]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:12 - Jan 17 with 3080 viewsexiledclaseboy

Even though I'd never heard of this fella until about an hour ago I don't see how this can be anything other than positive news.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2016 19:13]

Poll: Tory leader

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:12 - Jan 17 with 3079 viewsUplandsJack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:05 - Jan 17 by QuakerJack

I agree theyve made an absolute mess of this process but the noise from the fans is deafening and I believe this is them giving in to fan power... Its a mess but hopefully we'll get to where we need to be. Doesnt matter how we get there as long as we do... Leaving Curt in charge was a worse decision than this one

Maybe.... Anyway if this guy does come, I will be 100% behind him as i suspect everyone else will.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:14 - Jan 17 with 3041 viewsJackfath

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:11 - Jan 17 by Matlock_Jack

Ahh so because they haven't been on here as long as you (another reason they're not real supporters presumably?) they've no right to call you what you are: a WUM.

Grow up you fool.

Less of the fool.

The point (i'll explain again) is people create usernames with the sole purpose of writing negative things.

As for me being a WUM. You simply don't get it my friend.

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:14 - Jan 17 with 3040 viewsperchrockjack

I'm pleased for curt anyway.

Just hope this guy does the job for us

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:17 - Jan 17 with 2962 viewsJACKARSE

Takes a bit of pressure off Curt ... hopefully he will help.
His management stats show an average of 1.38 points per game ... anywhere near this and we'll be safe.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024