Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach 18:23 - Jan 17 with 31931 viewsGoth_Jack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35339215

Ride it like you stole it!

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:48 - Jan 17 with 3115 viewsRevJames

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:11 - Jan 17 by BLAZE

Just thinking the same. Ordinarily, even if he wasn't quite appointed in time you reckon he'd have a little input before the game tomorrow.... So wouldnt be chuffed with the timing if I was a Watford fan. Could be handy for us though (every little helps and all that)

Perhaps he can give Ash and Fernandez some pointers how to stop Ighalo and Deeney?
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:48 - Jan 17 with 3115 viewsItchySphincter

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:12 - Jan 17 by VetchitBack

I thnk some people have let slip their virulent anti-board agendas.

"What fackin Curtis, he's no experience?"

"What a bloody experienced manager now ffs"

Funny really
[Post edited 17 Jan 2016 19:14]

True.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:49 - Jan 17 with 3105 viewsOldjack

https://intacttactic.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/underrated-managers-part-2-frances

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:49 - Jan 17 with 3093 viewslondonlisa2001

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:42 - Jan 17 by exiledclaseboy

Decisive? It's taken them six weeks to procrastinate their way to thus point mun.

Well decisive today at least!!

I said earlier that I thought there was an issue with them being unable to decide what constitutes an acceptable gamble and to be frank - I'm not surprised - I think it's a very hard call given that there are no guarantees.

But - I think we had to do something and now we have, I'm a lot happier. It may not change anything at all, but for me, the absolute worst thing is if we got to the season end and thought 'what if...'

If the reality is that by gambling a little, we end up with a season or so of not really being able to compete if we did go down (let's hope we don't) I think that's a fair swap. Much easier to stay up than get up in my opinion.

Now for a forward!!!!
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:50 - Jan 17 with 3080 viewsFlashberryjack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:21 - Jan 17 by Jackfath

Attacking?

Tell you what my friend. If you've got a problem PM me and we'll chat and leave this positive thread alone.

Grow up FFS...........I thought more of you than that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:52 - Jan 17 with 3025 viewsLoyal

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:50 - Jan 17 by Flashberryjack

Grow up FFS...........I thought more of you than that.

Don't fck with JackFath he is on his holidays 🔫

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:53 - Jan 17 with 3006 viewsmonmouth

We have to win tomorrow. We just have to, and then everything looks so different. Given the ways things have fallen, the defeat against Sundy wouldn't then look so devastating.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:53 - Jan 17 with 2998 viewsjackportis

If true could this contradict things? If he is going to agree with what they do in training what is point? What will Curtis do?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:54 - Jan 17 with 2973 viewsicecoldjack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:45 - Jan 17 by Private_Partz

I think this is correct. He is a very experienced coach and the board have a get out of jail card by saying Curt was appointed as no one was suitable at time. He was a Director of Foottball at Watford along with two other clubs their owners have so it seems so he was a big like an itinerant preacher.
Has a good management record. Seems quite a determined fellow on You Tube but can't be sure most Italians seem like that :-) Hopefully he will be very good at a organising a defence. Boring our way to 40 points will do me.
Having said that it is still not official...........

Fingers crossed he can add a bit of nous and freshen the players minds.

Italian coaches tend to be tactical, so hoping to see a difference,maybe this is hopefully why nothing has happened on the signing of players front!
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:54 - Jan 17 with 2971 viewsFlashberryjack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:52 - Jan 17 by Loyal

Don't fck with JackFath he is on his holidays 🔫

are they grown ups?

Hello

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:57 - Jan 17 with 2882 viewstreboethjack

Francesco wooh,
Francesco wooh,
he came from Italy,
to rescue s'wansea

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:03 - Jan 17 with 2794 viewsdailew

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:42 - Jan 17 by exiledclaseboy

Decisive? It's taken them six weeks to procrastinate their way to thus point mun.

TBF we don't know everything that's been going on behind the scenes (unless you are ITK !!).

Sometimes things simply don't go as smoothly as you would have wanted.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:05 - Jan 17 with 2762 viewsexiledclaseboy

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:03 - Jan 17 by dailew

TBF we don't know everything that's been going on behind the scenes (unless you are ITK !!).

Sometimes things simply don't go as smoothly as you would have wanted.

I cam confirm that I am in no way ITK!!

Poll: Tory leader

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:08 - Jan 17 with 2701 viewsGh0st

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:54 - Jan 17 by Flashberryjack

are they grown ups?

I think ones a teacher mate, they are all thick as f*ck these days.

As the saying goes...

"Those who can't, teach."
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:08 - Jan 17 with 2679 viewsairedale

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:57 - Jan 17 by treboethjack

Francesco wooh,
Francesco wooh,
he came from Italy,
to rescue s'wansea

Eye tie Franky's black and white army
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:13 - Jan 17 with 2594 viewsFlashberryjack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:08 - Jan 17 by Gh0st

I think ones a teacher mate, they are all thick as f*ck these days.

As the saying goes...

"Those who can't, teach."

Very true IMO

Hello

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:13 - Jan 17 with 2590 viewsSwansea93

So this is definitely happening then? We had all these media come out before saying about Bielsa joining.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:14 - Jan 17 with 2580 viewsPacemaker

A very informative piece on our new coach from someone ITK....not me obviously.

https://intacttactic.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/underrated-managers-part-2-frances

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:14 - Jan 17 with 2565 viewsJackfath

For weeks people have been guessing who could be our next manager. They've had moans and groans. Now, when there is some positive news, the usual suspects in their latest guises decide to tuen it into a thread about and attacking me.

It's good to see things are back to normal.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:15 - Jan 17 with 2566 viewsSwanjaxs

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:13 - Jan 17 by Swansea93

So this is definitely happening then? We had all these media come out before saying about Bielsa joining.

It's happened by all accounts

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:16 - Jan 17 with 2535 viewsdailew

At least we have someone coming who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty in joining a club in a relegation battle and soil his precious reputation.

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:16 - Jan 17 with 2528 viewsSwansea93

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:15 - Jan 17 by Swanjaxs

Yeah but until I've seen official statement then you can't always be 100% sure I guess.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach (n/t) on 20:16 - Jan 17 with 2515 viewscostalotta

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:15 - Jan 17 by Swanjaxs

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:17 - Jan 17 with 2492 viewsdailew

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:16 - Jan 17 by Swansea93

Yeah but until I've seen official statement then you can't always be 100% sure I guess.

Who's prepared to stick their head above the parapet and make a Rossi's joke?

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 20:18 - Jan 17 with 2477 viewsAngelRangelQS

Looks like a good positive move. Well done
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024