Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach 18:23 - Jan 17 with 31929 viewsGoth_Jack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35339215

Ride it like you stole it!

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 10:48 - Jan 18 with 2005 viewsjack247

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 09:40 - Jan 18 by Bloodyhills

Feel more confident about our chances of avoiding relegation.
Something has to change and hopefully this appointment will breathe some life into our jaded looking squad.

Me too. Hadn't heard of him before, but his credentials seem good. As you say, may well breathe new life into the squad. We have a basic template of how to play, a few tweaks from a fresh eye and a new striker and there is no reason we can't start putting results together.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 10:55 - Jan 18 with 1956 viewstomdickharry

Interesting appointment lets see what he can do.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 11:10 - Jan 18 with 1866 viewsLord_Bony

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 10:55 - Jan 18 by tomdickharry

Interesting appointment lets see what he can do.

Agreed.

I m sure the board have chosen wisely given their track record.

Get a striker in over the next few days and it could start looking up for us.

Gonna be a cracker tonight.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 12:16 - Jan 18 with 1690 viewsmonmouth

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 11:10 - Jan 18 by Lord_Bony

Agreed.

I m sure the board have chosen wisely given their track record.

Get a striker in over the next few days and it could start looking up for us.

Gonna be a cracker tonight.

Exciting might not be the word I'd choose. I can't make it so I'll be behind the sofa. I hate watching us on the box. Unbearable. I may actually just walk around the garden and look at teletext now and again, like I did for the Hull game. Football eh.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 16:21 - Jan 18 with 1404 viewsjasonbromham

Confirmed

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/francesco-guidolin-signs-on-as-swans-hea
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 16:23 - Jan 18 with 1380 viewsHugeEnkins

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 16:21 - Jan 18 by jasonbromham

Confirmed

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/francesco-guidolin-signs-on-as-swans-hea

Nice! welcome to the mad house! YJB
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 16:23 - Jan 18 with 1376 viewsTheKirkyLife

"will have final say on team selection"

Manager in all but name then. Guessing it is very much a 'see what he can do this season' then if he shows enough promise make him pemanent.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 16:42 - Jan 18 with 1304 viewsSwan91

Has lots of experience of getting sides promoted. Could be just what we need to stay up. I wonder if he would stay with us if we get relegated. Could bring us back up and seems not to mind doing it.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024