Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach 18:23 - Jan 17 with 31927 viewsGoth_Jack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35339215

Ride it like you stole it!

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:17 - Jan 17 with 3275 viewsSwanjaxs

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:14 - Jan 17 by Jackfath

Less of the fool.

The point (i'll explain again) is people create usernames with the sole purpose of writing negative things.

As for me being a WUM. You simply don't get it my friend.

Excuse my ignorance. .. WUM?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:19 - Jan 17 with 3250 viewscostalotta

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:17 - Jan 17 by JACKARSE

Takes a bit of pressure off Curt ... hopefully he will help.
His management stats show an average of 1.38 points per game ... anywhere near this and we'll be safe.

If he repeats that here that will be 24 points more than the 19 we have. I'd take 43 points right now!
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:19 - Jan 17 with 3246 viewsMatlock_Jack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:14 - Jan 17 by Jackfath

Less of the fool.

The point (i'll explain again) is people create usernames with the sole purpose of writing negative things.

As for me being a WUM. You simply don't get it my friend.

No, I'll tell you what I don't get 'my friend', is you attacking other fans for being plastics (or for leaving early) and then bemoaning negativity OK?

Such behaviour is foolish at best.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:21 - Jan 17 with 3205 viewsJackfath

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:19 - Jan 17 by Matlock_Jack

No, I'll tell you what I don't get 'my friend', is you attacking other fans for being plastics (or for leaving early) and then bemoaning negativity OK?

Such behaviour is foolish at best.

Attacking?

Tell you what my friend. If you've got a problem PM me and we'll chat and leave this positive thread alone.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:22 - Jan 17 with 3183 viewsMatlock_Jack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:21 - Jan 17 by Jackfath

Attacking?

Tell you what my friend. If you've got a problem PM me and we'll chat and leave this positive thread alone.

Yeah OK, fine, will do.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:22 - Jan 17 with 3167 viewsperchrockjack

Nopee, plastics Rent bothered . Real fans are but won't admit it ...on here.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:25 - Jan 17 with 3076 viewsMatlock_Jack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:21 - Jan 17 by Jackfath

Attacking?

PM sent.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:26 - Jan 17 with 3046 viewsJackfath

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:25 - Jan 17 by Matlock_Jack

PM sent.

Do you phone someone to tell them you've sent them a text?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:27 - Jan 17 with 3012 viewsJohnw102

Francesco Guideline Black and white army, take a bit of chanting that!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:28 - Jan 17 with 3004 viewsraynor94

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:55 - Jan 17 by UplandsJack

My problem is rightly or wrongly once they had finally decided to hang their lot on Curtis, then they should of done just that. But no just 1 week later, they seem to be changing their minds again..
Seriously the board are just making fook up after fook up.
This guy might be the bees knees, christ I hope he is if he comes in but in my humble opinion, the board are just making us look like clowns...
If you can't see that, we'll there we are....

Well if you couldn't see Curt needed help after Wednesday, well there we are...

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:28 - Jan 17 with 3004 viewsicecoldjack

Well i think it's a good move if true. We need a fresh approach to work with curts respect from the players, another experienced voice could make all the difference to our relegation battle.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:28 - Jan 17 with 3004 viewsEasternJack

Well - we got someone with experience.

Concerned that nearly all of it has been in Italy - apart from a very poor season in France.

Fingers crossed that this guy is the real deal and can hit the ground running...

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:28 - Jan 17 with 2990 viewsMatlock_Jack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:26 - Jan 17 by Jackfath

Do you phone someone to tell them you've sent them a text?

I should like you to respond, as you declined the debate publicly.

But then again, you probably think 'debate' is a brand new fragrance.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:30 - Jan 17 with 2948 viewsJackfath

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:28 - Jan 17 by Matlock_Jack

I should like you to respond, as you declined the debate publicly.

But then again, you probably think 'debate' is a brand new fragrance.

I did about 5 minutes ago. Yet you call me the fool.

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:33 - Jan 17 with 2905 viewsjackharris

GO FRANKY! GO FRANKY! GO FRANKY!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:34 - Jan 17 with 2883 viewsMatlock_Jack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:30 - Jan 17 by Jackfath

I did about 5 minutes ago. Yet you call me the fool.

Yes and indeed you are; add to that a troll.

What happened to doing this purely by PM?
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:35 - Jan 17 with 2860 viewsJackfath

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:34 - Jan 17 by Matlock_Jack

You keep on chatting to me on here. I am not rude.

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:37 - Jan 17 with 2828 viewsSwanjaxs

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:34 - Jan 17 by Matlock_Jack

Start another thread up and bitch on that yea?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:41 - Jan 17 with 2750 viewsdailew

He took Udinese (from a much smaller city than Swansea) to a 3rd and 5th finish in Serie A.

Says "work alongside Alan Curtis".

Sounds like exactly what we want and lots of people have been calling out for.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:42 - Jan 17 with 2736 viewsRevJames

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 18:42 - Jan 17 by A_Fans_Dad

I will believe it when it is on the Swans web site.

Is it on Mr Dineen's twitter page?
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:42 - Jan 17 with 2732 viewsexiledclaseboy

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:11 - Jan 17 by londonlisa2001

I agree.

It's decisive and also done without worrying that they'll look silly.

Very positive move from the club and they should be wholeheartedly congratulated on this.

Decisive? It's taken them six weeks to procrastinate their way to thus point mun.

Poll: Tory leader

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:42 - Jan 17 with 2725 viewsMatlock_Jack

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:37 - Jan 17 by Swanjaxs

Start another thread up and bitch on that yea?

No, for me that's the end of it.
Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:44 - Jan 17 with 2683 viewscostalotta

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:42 - Jan 17 by exiledclaseboy

Decisive? It's taken them six weeks to procrastinate their way to thus point mun.

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:45 - Jan 17 with 2660 viewsPrivate_Partz

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:28 - Jan 17 by icecoldjack

Well i think it's a good move if true. We need a fresh approach to work with curts respect from the players, another experienced voice could make all the difference to our relegation battle.

I think this is correct. He is a very experienced coach and the board have a get out of jail card by saying Curt was appointed as no one was suitable at time. He was a Director of Foottball at Watford along with two other clubs their owners have so it seems so he was a big like an itinerant preacher.
Has a good management record. Seems quite a determined fellow on You Tube but can't be sure most Italians seem like that :-) Hopefully he will be very good at a organising a defence. Boring our way to 40 points will do me.
Having said that it is still not official...........

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:47 - Jan 17 with 2625 viewsSwanjaxs

Francesco Guidolin: Swansea City to appoint new head coach on 19:42 - Jan 17 by exiledclaseboy

Well procrastination over thank fook! Welcome Francesco Guidolin and hold on to your hat ......

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024