Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey already at it 11:46 - Mar 6 with 3624 viewsLoyal

Not tracking back and jogging on the spot for two of Bournemouths goals.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Shelvey already at it on 11:50 - Mar 6 with 2996 viewsWingstandwood

The guy will never ever learn he is a complete and utter disgrace to both supporters and himself........................And?...............................Onto the next club stupid enough to sign him so he can pocket yet another mega signing on fee! There again he may now be running out of future options for himself?

Argus!

Shelvey already at it on 11:50 - Mar 6 with 2991 viewsJethroJack

He'll do ok in the Championship.
Shelvey already at it on 11:53 - Mar 6 with 2969 viewsmonmouth

I was slightly surprised that it was not pointed out on MOTD. Suppose the narrative doesn't fit so they concentrate on the (amazing) pass as if that compensates. As we know, he will do some incredible things now and again but they'd better get some hard workers to cover him when he goes all pointy-pointy joggy-joggy.

His team mates will hate him soon enough, especially if he is shouting the odds as captain at them, when he strolls around pointing and shouting at them to do all the graft. best thing that could have happened is the manager 'exempting' him from blame when he let players run past him. That'll help team spirit no end.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Shelvey already at it on 11:53 - Mar 6 with 2968 viewsLoyal

Shelvey already at it on 11:50 - Mar 6 by Wingstandwood

The guy will never ever learn he is a complete and utter disgrace to both supporters and himself........................And?...............................Onto the next club stupid enough to sign him so he can pocket yet another mega signing on fee! There again he may now be running out of future options for himself?

Finishing his career off at Leeds before signing for Barnsley is about all he has to look forward to.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Shelvey already at it on 11:56 - Mar 6 with 2932 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If Newcastle get relegated he can kiss goodbye to his England career, unless he jumps ship again.
But the way he is playing I can't see him getting in the England side anyway.
Shelvey already at it on 11:56 - Mar 6 with 2943 viewsNeiltheTaylor

"pointy-pointy joggy-joggy"

Hahaha!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Shelvey already at it on 11:58 - Mar 6 with 2934 viewsPegojack

Don't you boys realise he's worth £23 million and we are a bunch of mugs for only making a £7 million profit on him? A panel of experts said so.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 11:58]
Shelvey already at it on 12:35 - Mar 6 with 2828 viewsBournedore

Shelvey already at it on 11:53 - Mar 6 by monmouth

I was slightly surprised that it was not pointed out on MOTD. Suppose the narrative doesn't fit so they concentrate on the (amazing) pass as if that compensates. As we know, he will do some incredible things now and again but they'd better get some hard workers to cover him when he goes all pointy-pointy joggy-joggy.

His team mates will hate him soon enough, especially if he is shouting the odds as captain at them, when he strolls around pointing and shouting at them to do all the graft. best thing that could have happened is the manager 'exempting' him from blame when he let players run past him. That'll help team spirit no end.

Gomis has had siggy sprinting past him so many times this season to close down a defender or keeper. Makes me want to scream so god knows what siggy and ash think.
Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey already at it on 12:40 - Mar 6 with 2799 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Shelvey already at it on 11:58 - Mar 6 by Pegojack

Don't you boys realise he's worth £23 million and we are a bunch of mugs for only making a £7 million profit on him? A panel of experts said so.

Hope we set a tidy sell-on percentage...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Shelvey already at it on 12:43 - Mar 6 with 2781 viewsPrivate_Partz

Shelvey already at it on 11:53 - Mar 6 by monmouth

Yeh. Just seem that on MOTD3(?). Blaming the players and singling out four for praise. Jon Jo being one of them. He is getting pelters off the pundits for it as well. Newcastle look down to me.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 12:48]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Shelvey already at it on 12:46 - Mar 6 with 2760 viewsperchrockjack

Not all ,some thought he was the best player

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Shelvey already at it on 12:50 - Mar 6 with 2728 viewssherpajacob

surely not!

the best value signing in the transfer window.?

many on planet swans were lamenting our lack of spending, whilst newcastle had spent £24m to ensure PL survival.

based on this weeks performances Fer or Shelvey is a no brainer.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Shelvey already at it on 13:10 - Mar 6 with 2664 viewsCooperman

Shelvey already at it on 12:43 - Mar 6 by Private_Partz

Yeh. Just seem that on MOTD3(?). Blaming the players and singling out four for praise. Jon Jo being one of them. He is getting pelters off the pundits for it as well. Newcastle look down to me.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 12:48]

I also think Newcastle look doomed. Their defence yesterday was in pieces for most of the game; that's not just due to playing ability, team management is also culpable. They are worlds away from the level they need to be.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Shelvey already at it on 13:15 - Mar 6 with 2635 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I just don't get it, when you are paid £50,000 a week for a 90 min. performance why would you not track back and maintain your position on the pitch.

It can't be that hard to find 11 people who are willing and able to do that ( I appreciate that playing with skill and vision is a different story)

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Shelvey already at it on 13:26 - Mar 6 with 2595 viewsHighjack

There was one goal Bournemouth scored where they were just knocking the ball around an empty midfield for fun whilst captain jonjo was the furthest player up the pitch on the half way line pointing and shouting.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Shelvey already at it on 13:31 - Mar 6 with 2559 viewsTheKirkyLife

Won't lie; I smiled. I smiled, then laughed.

The Swansea supporters told everyone so.
Shelvey already at it on 14:00 - Mar 6 with 2433 viewsDaggyjack

Shelvey already at it on 13:31 - Mar 6 by TheKirkyLife

Won't lie; I smiled. I smiled, then laughed.

The Swansea supporters told everyone so.

But I bet he bloody scores against us though
Shelvey already at it on 14:09 - Mar 6 with 2386 viewskarnataka

Shelvey already at it on 13:10 - Mar 6 by Cooperman

I also think Newcastle look doomed. Their defence yesterday was in pieces for most of the game; that's not just due to playing ability, team management is also culpable. They are worlds away from the level they need to be.

I can see absolutely nothing in the Newcastle side that will keep them up. Out of Newcastle, Sunderland and Norwich, my, money would be on Sunderland surviving as they at least appear to have the balls for the fight and Allardyce is no quitter either.
Shelvey already at it on 14:14 - Mar 6 with 2357 viewsDafyddHuw

Yup, only hope for Newcastle is if they ditch Shteve now for someone like Moyes.

Lets hope Ashley goes for the cheap option (which he likes) by hanging on to McTufty.
Shelvey already at it on 14:15 - Mar 6 with 2356 viewsacejack3065

Shelvey already at it on 14:00 - Mar 6 by Daggyjack

But I bet he bloody scores against us though

Of course he will. That won't stop a Siggy free kick and an Ayew brace.
Shelvey already at it on 14:33 - Mar 6 with 2285 viewsdobjack2

MOTD go over the top on his good point - able to play a killer ball and ignore his not so good points - lazy when his team not in possession, able to play a killer ball for the opposition and a tendency to point at team mates to try and hide his weaknesses.

He is an England international which helps keep the criticism away and of course was a bargain buy from a team that had given up on premiership football.
Shelvey already at it on 00:42 - Mar 7 with 1915 viewsEdmundo

Shelvey already at it on 11:58 - Mar 6 by Pegojack

Got to be worth more than £23m mun, he's an England International 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Shelvey already at it on 00:48 - Mar 7 with 1909 viewsLoyal

I can understand why their fans are furious, they haven't got anyone else to blame !
They have blamed everyone from the board to Ashley himself to managers and now it's players.

Rotten to the core.

Shelvey already at it on 01:53 - Mar 7 with 1846 viewsSwansNZ

Shelvey already at it on 11:56 - Mar 6 by NeiltheTaylor

Hahaha!

o pointy birds, o pointy pointy
anoint my head, anointy-nointy

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Shelvey already at it on 09:15 - Mar 7 with 1559 viewsYantoFullPelt

Shelvey already at it on 11:56 - Mar 6 by NeiltheTaylor

Hahaha!

Reminds me of Ayew during the first half Saturday!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024