Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham 17:09 - Mar 19 with 6092 viewsQPRDave

And the super duper rockin reds of Rothers go marchin on....what a great champ manager sir Neil is
Rotherham on 17:13 - Mar 19 with 3319 viewsQPRDave

gone above Fulham
Rotherham on 17:24 - Mar 19 with 3268 viewslondonscottish

Rotherham on 17:13 - Mar 19 by QPRDave

gone above Fulham

Jeeeeeezus

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Rotherham on 17:30 - Mar 19 with 3236 viewsderbyhoop

So what.

We've played them twice and, unless they win every single game they won't finish above us.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Rotherham on 17:40 - Mar 19 with 3182 viewsDeepcutHoop

Literally couldn't care less how Rotherham are doing or who their manager is.
Rotherham on 17:47 - Mar 19 with 3146 viewsWatford_Ranger

Rotherham on 17:40 - Mar 19 by DeepcutHoop

Well I'd like the manager who has given me the only tiny bit of success as a QPR fan of 21 long years to do well, much like I'd like Austin and other players who, in my lifetime at least, have been the best the club has had.
Rotherham on 17:47 - Mar 19 with 3140 viewsTheBlob

You can't keep a good man down.Thank god we've played them twice.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Rotherham on 17:48 - Mar 19 with 3131 viewsCHUBBS

Rotherham on 17:40 - Mar 19 by DeepcutHoop

I can,I have the utmost respect for our legendary former manager and the amazing job he's done at a club that looked dead and buried.
Who knows where we'd be if TF hadn't sacked him,surely has to be his biggest regret as owner of this club.
Rotherham on 18:02 - Mar 19 with 3072 viewsqueensparker

The fact they could send Fulham down makes this very relevant to my interests
Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham on 18:04 - Mar 19 with 3063 viewsDeepcutHoop

Rotherham on 17:48 - Mar 19 by CHUBBS

I can,I have the utmost respect for our legendary former manager and the amazing job he's done at a club that looked dead and buried.
Who knows where we'd be if TF hadn't sacked him,surely has to be his biggest regret as owner of this club.

Good for you. I respect him for the job he did here. Don't care who he's managing now.

History for me, and the constant drone about him was barely tolerable while we weren't improving, but understandable perhaps.

Now we're looking like we're on an upward trajectory, it's just weird.
Rotherham on 18:08 - Mar 19 with 3035 viewsQPRDave

Rotherham on 17:47 - Mar 19 by Watford_Ranger

Well I'd like the manager who has given me the only tiny bit of success as a QPR fan of 21 long years to do well, much like I'd like Austin and other players who, in my lifetime at least, have been the best the club has had.

Very short memories watford, but then deepcut likes to be contrary anyway, to anything I post...
Rotherham on 18:10 - Mar 19 with 3020 viewsQPRDave

Rotherham on 18:04 - Mar 19 by DeepcutHoop

Good for you. I respect him for the job he did here. Don't care who he's managing now.

History for me, and the constant drone about him was barely tolerable while we weren't improving, but understandable perhaps.

Oh shut up ya moaning ol mary....You're quick enough with the history when it suits
Rotherham on 18:10 - Mar 19 with 3016 viewsDeepcutHoop

Rotherham on 18:10 - Mar 19 by QPRDave

Oh shut up ya moaning ol mary....You're quick enough with the history when it suits

Name-calling Dave, that's not like you?
Rotherham on 18:13 - Mar 19 with 3001 viewsWatford_Ranger

By that logic you shouldn't give a toss about Stan Bowles either.
Rotherham on 18:13 - Mar 19 with 2997 viewsQPRDave

Rotherham on 18:10 - Mar 19 by DeepcutHoop

Name-calling Dave, that's not like you?

Rotherham on 18:26 - Mar 19 with 2949 viewsDeepcutHoop

Rotherham on 18:13 - Mar 19 by Watford_Ranger

By that logic you shouldn't give a toss about Stan Bowles either.

Yes, that's exactly the same.
Rotherham on 18:32 - Mar 19 with 2917 viewsthemodfather

warnock does the trick again and again
Rotherham on 19:07 - Mar 19 with 2789 viewsconnell10

Right lets put this bed once and for all. If the op is just saying he would like to show his support for a former rangers boss then thats fine with me as i love neil warnock and all he has done for rangers. If on the other its just been posted up to try to undermine JFH then i think posting cap like this is a disgrace imo.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rotherham on 19:15 - Mar 19 with 2759 viewsQPRDave

Rotherham on 19:07 - Mar 19 by connell10

Right lets put this bed once and for all. If the op is just saying he would like to show his support for a former rangers boss then thats fine with me as i love neil warnock and all he has done for rangers. If on the other its just been posted up to try to undermine JFH then i think posting cap like this is a disgrace imo.

well if you look on the forum there has been no dig at JFH since a couple of posters gave me some good advice, after fulham
So this thread is a celebration of our former great manager putting the wind up our near neighbours ...long may it continue
Btw is JFH above criticism?
[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 19:21]
Rotherham on 19:45 - Mar 19 with 2672 viewsconnell10

Rotherham on 19:15 - Mar 19 by QPRDave

well if you look on the forum there has been no dig at JFH since a couple of posters gave me some good advice, after fulham
So this thread is a celebration of our former great manager putting the wind up our near neighbours ...long may it continue
Btw is JFH above criticism?
[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 19:21]

Thats ok then if you are just celebrating a former managers good win today and not trying to stir up trouble, everything is hunky dory. As for is JFH above criticism , of course he isnt, no one is davey boy not even you.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rotherham on 20:11 - Mar 19 with 2615 viewsStanisgod

No, whats weird is not being interested in what's going on in the rest of the football world outside your own club .

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Rotherham on 20:40 - Mar 19 with 2545 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Football is a results business and Warnock gets results in the Championship.
Well Done Neil.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 20:41]
Rotherham on 20:41 - Mar 19 with 2545 viewssuperhoopdownunder

see above - this was a duplicate post
[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 20:42]
Rotherham on 21:10 - Mar 19 with 2466 viewsThe_Mole

I'm delighted to see our former boss pulling up trees once again, just to show our current board what could have been!

That said, I will always support the current manager and team even if I have reservations.

Shame we didn't hold on for 3 points today but that's life - no point loosing sleep over it!
Rotherham on 21:40 - Mar 19 with 2414 viewswestberksr

We are in the lucky/privileged position of having been managed by Colin. Other fans might just think he's a gobby northern tvvat who p!has dirty football, we know differently.

I think it is fair and just that one of us should take the time to acknowledge the great job he's doing for Rothers'. It's putting the wind up the tarquins and has no impact on us whatsoever, what's not to like?

Aside from the fact he's doing a bloody good job and why shouldn't we discuss that.

(This is not anti JFH, he's doing OK and that is all good)
Rotherham on 22:30 - Mar 19 with 2316 viewsDeepcutHoop

Rotherham on 21:10 - Mar 19 by The_Mole

I'm delighted to see our former boss pulling up trees once again, just to show our current board what could have been!

That said, I will always support the current manager and team even if I have reservations.

Shame we didn't hold on for 3 points today but that's life - no point loosing sleep over it!

What could have been? He said he didn't want the job, and the choice they made, irritating as it must be for some, seems to be making a go of it at the moment.

Rotherham are doing great, good for them. Good for Warnock.

Does it need a thread after each impressive result they have?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024