Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eubank fight. 23:34 - Mar 26 with 6615 viewsconnell10

Should have been stopped in the tenth , poor ref , just hope Blackwell is OK!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eubank fight. on 23:45 - Mar 26 with 5409 viewsbluetooth

Agree but always a hard call for ref. lets hope the treatment was taking the pressure off the eye and oxygen,

best wishes to a good fighter.
Eubank fight. on 23:49 - Mar 26 with 5398 viewsCHUBBS

I thought the ref gave him a chance as he was the champion.
Let's hope he's ok.
On a side note can't wait to see that horrible ignorant tw@t Eubank get battered.
Showed no respect what so ever for an honest brave opponent.
Eubank fight. on 23:52 - Mar 26 with 5387 viewsHollowayRanger

ambulance job and rest of fight card cancelled

took a hell of a lot of upper cuts which cant have helped

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Eubank fight. on 23:57 - Mar 26 with 5379 viewsbosh67

Difficult for the ref because he barely flinched after each upper cut barrage. That upper cut of Eubank is devastating. Hope Blackwell is okay. That eye was bad going into that round and perhaps his corner should have thought what that could end up like. Main thing is that Blackwell is okay.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eubank fight. on 00:10 - Mar 27 with 5354 viewswombat

Eubank fight. on 23:57 - Mar 26 by bosh67

Difficult for the ref because he barely flinched after each upper cut barrage. That upper cut of Eubank is devastating. Hope Blackwell is okay. That eye was bad going into that round and perhaps his corner should have thought what that could end up like. Main thing is that Blackwell is okay.

Seems he has a brain bleed not great news

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Eubank fight. on 00:26 - Mar 27 with 5328 viewsbosh67

Eubank fight. on 00:10 - Mar 27 by wombat

Seems he has a brain bleed not great news

Not good.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eubank fight. on 00:27 - Mar 27 with 5329 viewsconnell10

Fight should have been stopped in the 8th Blackwell took a terrible beating on the ropes at least ten shots with out replied but the ref didn't step in ,awful! I hope the kid makes a full recovery!

Eubank fight. on 00:37 - Mar 27 with 5318 viewsRanger78

Eubank fight. on 23:57 - Mar 26 by bosh67

Very difficult for the ref, he was the champ and was still fighting back.

I think the corner should have definitely pulled him out. They knew he would never quit, his punches were no longer having any effect on Eubank and he was well down on the cards. Why bother letting continue to take punishment.

They actually have history for pulling out fighters in similar situations. I remember them pulling out Enzo Macraneliand himbeing devastated about it. The right thing to do though.

It was a good fight. Fingers crossed he's ok
Login to get fewer ads

Eubank fight. on 03:01 - Mar 27 with 5253 viewsPommyhoop

Great fight. Very harsh to blame ref for not stopping it in the 8th. The crowd would've gone mental. Brave lad. Hope he makes a full recovery.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Eubank fight. on 03:21 - Mar 27 with 5242 viewstimcocking

Especially after what happened to Eubank senior with Watson, which I think affected him badly.
Eubank fight. on 11:01 - Mar 27 with 5062 viewsWatford_Ranger

Not the ref's fault at all. If anyone is to blame, and I'm not sure anyone is, it's his corner for not throwing the towel in.
Eubank fight. on 11:04 - Mar 27 with 5053 viewsconnell10

Eubank fight. on 11:01 - Mar 27 by Watford_Ranger

Not the ref's fault at all. If anyone is to blame, and I'm not sure anyone is, it's his corner for not throwing the towel in.

Well I've seen many fights stopped for less, ref got it wrong in my opinion!

Eubank fight. on 11:09 - Mar 27 with 5039 viewsBrightonhoop

Blackwell was finished in the 8th/early 9th, shouldn't have gone into the 10th. Corner should have called it. Hope Blackwell makes a full recovery. Eubank is growing better and better and deserves his belt whether you like him or not.
Eubank fight. on 11:22 - Mar 27 with 5003 viewsbosh67

Eubank fight. on 11:09 - Mar 27 by Brightonhoop

Blackwell was finished in the 8th/early 9th, shouldn't have gone into the 10th. Corner should have called it. Hope Blackwell makes a full recovery. Eubank is growing better and better and deserves his belt whether you like him or not.

I agree. Looking back on it his corner should have pulled him earlier. Eubanks needs to learn to cover up better and not haymaker but otherwise he is very like his father, with a bit of Sugar Ray and Mike Tyson thrown in. That upper cut is very reminiscent of Tyson early on. But main thing is that Nick gets better.

Never knowingly right.

Eubank fight. on 11:22 - Mar 27 with 5003 viewsWatford_Ranger

Eubank fight. on 11:04 - Mar 27 by connell10

Well I've seen many fights stopped for less, ref got it wrong in my opinion!

Blackwell was champion and still fighting back, albeit weakly. The onus is very much on his own people to stop it IMO.
Eubank fight. on 12:02 - Mar 27 with 4946 viewsHayesender

Just read he's now been put into an induced coma.

Keep fighting lad

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Eubank fight. on 13:23 - Mar 27 with 4862 viewsbluetooth

Eubank fight. on 12:02 - Mar 27 by Hayesender

Just read he's now been put into an induced coma.

Keep fighting lad

Shit lets hope history is not repeating its self.

Best wishes to Blackwell
Eubank fight. on 13:30 - Mar 27 with 4846 viewsthemodfather

get well to blackwell, having tyson fury and saunders in his camp made him too brave.....eubank has a devasting uppercut but blackwell never went down or took a count, has he the power? blackwell was still on his feet and fighting, despite a bloody nose making him a bloody mess, then that eye swelled up and was rightly stopped.
i hope the lad recovers from his induced coma....
Eubank fight. on 16:49 - Mar 27 with 4699 viewstimcocking

Eubank fight. on 13:30 - Mar 27 by themodfather

get well to blackwell, having tyson fury and saunders in his camp made him too brave.....eubank has a devasting uppercut but blackwell never went down or took a count, has he the power? blackwell was still on his feet and fighting, despite a bloody nose making him a bloody mess, then that eye swelled up and was rightly stopped.
i hope the lad recovers from his induced coma....

This is bad news. Induced coma? Seriously bad.
Eubank fight. on 00:00 - Mar 28 with 4483 viewsconnell10

Looks like eubank senior agrees with me .

Eubank fight. on 04:52 - Mar 28 with 4394 viewstimcocking

Eubank fight. on 00:00 - Mar 28 by connell10

Looks like eubank senior agrees with me .

I didn't see the fight, but if that's true that Chris Sr was actually telling his son to stop hitting the head several rounds before the end of the fight, it sounds like an almighty fcukup by the ref.

A very tough call in a title fight, though, a very tough call. Stopping a title fight too early in a title fight could ruin a man's life as well.

But you can't leave it to the fighter to give up, because some men will just keep going rather than give in, as they should and as I hope I would. It's up to their corner and the ref to stop that.

Such are the dangers of boxing I suppose.

I went to Uni in Brighton, saw Eubank around once or twice and I always liked him. Heart of a Lion, never gave in. Those fights with Nigel Benn - Christ. Sad to see this with his son.
Eubank fight. on 07:01 - Mar 28 with 4379 viewsPommyhoop

I love Chris Eubank Snr to death and always supported him against anyone he fought but I think pple have taken what he saying out of context here. I think he was saying go for the body purely because he thought that was the best way to finish it.As early as the start of rounds 4 and 5 Chris was telling his boy to''go for the trunk''. Then at the start of round 10 you can hear Chris saying ''you dont want this going to a decision take him out.''He was probably scared of a partisan decision.
Although Blackwell was soundly beaten he never once looked in trouble as in rocked by a punch.
He always had his guard up and came back with punches. Hindsight is easy but I think the ref and the Eubanks would've been slaughtered if he had sopped that fight..

PS Chris Eubank Snr has more class in his little finger than both them ''do as you Likey'' c'nts who were ringside
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 7:05]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Eubank fight. on 08:23 - Mar 28 with 4315 viewsBrightonhoop

Eubank fight. on 07:01 - Mar 28 by Pommyhoop

I love Chris Eubank Snr to death and always supported him against anyone he fought but I think pple have taken what he saying out of context here. I think he was saying go for the body purely because he thought that was the best way to finish it.As early as the start of rounds 4 and 5 Chris was telling his boy to''go for the trunk''. Then at the start of round 10 you can hear Chris saying ''you dont want this going to a decision take him out.''He was probably scared of a partisan decision.
Although Blackwell was soundly beaten he never once looked in trouble as in rocked by a punch.
He always had his guard up and came back with punches. Hindsight is easy but I think the ref and the Eubanks would've been slaughtered if he had sopped that fight..

PS Chris Eubank Snr has more class in his little finger than both them ''do as you Likey'' c'nts who were ringside

Spot on Pommy. Footage emerged last night of Snr telling Jnr he didn't know why the Ref had not stopped it and that he had to use body shots, 'because he's not responding and is going to get seriously hurt with head shots.' A wise old experienced head knowing what he is talking about.....but the haters love to hate.

On good authority Jnr was 'going night clubbing but felt like he had been in a car crash' last night.
Eubank fight. on 11:07 - Mar 28 with 4194 viewspaulparker

Eubank fight. on 07:01 - Mar 28 by Pommyhoop

Spot on Pom

Saunders & Fury were a disgrace to British boxing with there antics the other night
The sooner AJ Sparks out that fat bum the better

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eubank fight. on 13:24 - Mar 28 with 4110 viewsCHUBBS

Eubank fight. on 08:23 - Mar 28 by Brightonhoop

Spot on Pommy. Footage emerged last night of Snr telling Jnr he didn't know why the Ref had not stopped it and that he had to use body shots, 'because he's not responding and is going to get seriously hurt with head shots.' A wise old experienced head knowing what he is talking about.....but the haters love to hate.

On good authority Jnr was 'going night clubbing but felt like he had been in a car crash' last night.

I take it that's aimed at me which is rich coming from someone who wants to imprison innocent people,however I'll explain.
I don't particularly like Eubank who i find to be extremely odd,he's been living a seudo life as some sort of upper class white aristocrat as he clearly dislikes his black heritage,I mean who on earth buys a gentlemanly title other than a self absorbed c@nt?
He was convicted of killing a man while driving dangerously and got away with a small fine ffs,wonder what would have happened if that had been Joe Bloggs.
He never stopped criticising the sport for being barbaric yet was happy to take the 30 pieces of silver on offer as he continued to fight.He could have kept his son well out of it yet couldn't resist being the centre of attention once again.
The blokes a hypocrite who is just in love with himself.
When his wife left him his words were "you'll never meet another man like me", to which she replied "thank fcuk for that"😂
As for his son,his lack of personality and arrogance is very difficult to like meaning he'll always create huge support for who ever he fights.
Give me Benn all day long,he may have been a thug but at least he realised the error of his ways and made a positive change.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024