Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 03:34 - Apr 1 with 45996 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Apr 2 with 2581 viewsexiledclaseboy

Can't help but laugh at Newcastle.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Apr 2 with 2579 viewsSmellyplumz

Chuffed for poloshi, think he will be a big player for us next season.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Apr 2 with 2563 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We lulled them in to a false sense of security and then blasted them with Jeff & Routs.
Of course that was the "Plan" all along
[Post edited 2 Apr 2016 16:55]
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Apr 2 with 2544 viewsmonmouth

Well that's done it now. Anyone with any doubts about whether we are safe can shove them up their hole. And anyone with any doubts about the way we should play (Guido - I'm looking at you) should boil their head.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Apr 2 with 2521 viewsexiledclaseboy

I love these bipolar match threads.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 2 with 2454 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

X 2 dreadful goals conceded

Poor starting 11

Subs were too late

Every man and his poor dog Jack week in week out are screaming out for 2 wingers

Low & behold

Good point
[Post edited 2 Apr 2016 16:58]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 2 with 2405 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Apr 2 by Morganator100

Sunderland 0 West Brom 0 FT
Norwich 3 Newcastle 2

From the stats and the BBC feed it looked like Sunderland battered them, but couldn't score. Also, Borini had a goal disallowed in the last few seconds. Good result for us.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 2 with 2351 viewsairedale

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 2 by airedale

Ha ha, there's an old bloke on the Stoke bench who looks like Stan Matthews to me.

Just thought, could have been Stan's ghost, ooooo eerrrr.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 2 with 2298 viewsblaine_scfc

How did Montero do?
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 2 with 2283 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

I love these bipolar match threads.

I must admit, I wouldn't have bet a pound on that at 500-1 after their second goal. We were seriously gash in the second half until then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 2 with 2282 viewsAnotherJohn

Great point, and well pleased! I listened via Talk Sport from far away on an internet connection too slow for streaming, but that is a very satisfying result.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 2 with 2225 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

I was worried that they'd get a bit of a boost for their first few games under a new manager. Looks like they've wasted that opportunity. Can't see than staying up now.

BTW how did Shelvey play today?
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 2 with 2176 viewsepaul

No way we are going down bottom three all set oh and theyre sh*te

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 2 with 2156 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

Rangel is playing like a drain - problem is I don't think we can 'waste' a sub on him.

Britton is also playing very badly. Move Cork to defensive midfield, take Britton off and bring Montero on and go for it. Nothing to lose.

After 20 minutes, swap Gomis for Paloschi and see if he can do anything. Or even bring Emnes on instead. Run at them for God's sake - we won't get anywhere with lofted balls into their box.

Dear Huw - I am available in the summer for a very reasonable salary.

In all seriousness, bloody obvious to all, and THAT is the team for the rest of the season.

With more room in the middle, Fer looked a different player as well.

Great point.

The Jacks are staying up!
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 2 with 2061 viewslidojack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

Dear Huw - I am available in the summer for a very reasonable salary.

In all seriousness, bloody obvious to all, and THAT is the team for the rest of the season.

With more room in the middle, Fer looked a different player as well.

Great point.

The Jacks are staying up!

It's amazing how playing on the front foot and taking the game to the opposition can give the players confidence in their passing and movement.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Apr 2 with 1983 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 2 by somersetsimon

I was worried that they'd get a bit of a boost for their first few games under a new manager. Looks like they've wasted that opportunity. Can't see than staying up now.

BTW how did Shelvey play today?

Turned on to 5 live only for the first thing I heard to be 'Ohhhh what a terrible pass from shelvey'
[Post edited 2 Apr 2016 17:07]
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 2 with 1969 viewsairedale

Am I right in saying, that if Norwich win another game then Aston Villa are down?

No, not really, but AV would have to score about 20 goals imo.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2016 17:09]
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 2 with 1953 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

What makes you laugh more, broken dishwashers or Newcastle?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Apr 2 with 1900 viewsmax936

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 2 by airedale

Am I right in saying, that if Norwich win another game then Aston Villa are down?

No, not really, but AV would have to score about 20 goals imo.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2016 17:09]

Yep!!!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Apr 2 with 1897 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 2 by waynekerr55

What makes you laugh more, broken dishwashers or Newcastle?

Newcastle. Dishwashers are nothing but a bourgeois distraction.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 2 with 1857 views3swan

Sunderland on 27

Home
Leicester, Arsenal, Chelsea & Everton
Away
Norwich Stoke & Watford

Newcastle on 25
Home
Us Man C Palace & Spurs
Away
Southampton Liverpool & Villa

Can't see either of them getting 37 points
[Post edited 2 Apr 2016 17:12]
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:13 - Apr 2 with 1785 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 2 by 3swan

Sunderland on 27

Home
Away
Norwich Stoke & Watford

Newcastle on 25
Home
Us Man C Palace & Spurs
Away

Not a chance with those fixtures. They'll both get another four or five points, max.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:13 - Apr 2 with 1784 viewslifelong

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Apr 2 by DJack

Woooferkinghoooo

Excellent last 30 minutes looked a completely different side with Montero and Paloschi on the pitch, great point.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 2 with 1747 viewsslate_dk

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Apr 2 by exiledinenglandjack

Turned on to 5 live only for the first thing I heard to be 'Ohhhh what a terrible pass from shelvey'
[Post edited 2 Apr 2016 17:07]

I predict that the True Geordies video will be late today; and he will not be sober
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:15 - Apr 2 with 1727 viewsmax936

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 2 by 3swan

Sunderland on 27

Home
Away
Norwich Stoke & Watford

Newcastle on 25
Home
Us Man C Palace & Spurs
Away

Haha, I was just gonna look at their remaining fixtures, I give them a generous 7 and 10 pts, Newq 7pts and Sland 10 max what bout Norwich Clive?
[Post edited 2 Apr 2016 17:16]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024