Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 03:34 - Apr 1 with 45252 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Apr 2 with 2047 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 2 by Groo

Norwich winning, Palace only 3 points behind and Sunderland apparently having a good game and could get a winner before the games out.

With our final 6 games I'm not at all convinced yet, if we don't get points, at least 3 possibly 4 then we are relying on the other teams to be as bad as us.

Norwich and Sunderland have been playing not too bad and Palace only needs a mini revival.

We are not safein my opinion.

correct, although we look safe, we do need to win just that one more game.
but if today and next week those teams below us drop points at the same time we doe then we are ok I thinks

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 2 with 2039 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 2 by karnataka

Have been trying to get a stream using Bristol Airport's free WiFi but after reading this thread, don't think I'll bother.

I really wouldn't bother it's standard gash from us and a training game for Stoke

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 2 with 2003 viewsforkbeard

Siggy!
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 2 with 2000 viewsGeoffThom

See not rocket science friggin shooot
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 1982 viewsSmellyplumz

Great goal siggy, need to do that more

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 1974 viewsdailew

Great goal.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 1970 viewsChrisSCFC

Nice.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 1966 viewsRancid

Gylffiiiiiiiiiiiii
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 1946 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Gylfi comes alive with 2 wingers and shows Gomis how to do the turn & shoot.
Great goal.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 1942 viewscharliet27

Without Gylfi, the close of this season would have been a lot closer. Gomis is an embarrassment, does he know what the offside rule is?
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 1942 viewspencoedjack

Come on lets nick a draw
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 1921 viewsPozuelosSideys

Gylfi can stay, all the others can fhuck off.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 1917 viewsEbo

See what happens when we play with wingers!! It's the Swansea way mush!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Apr 2 with 1916 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Nice

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Apr 2 with 1896 viewsexiledclaseboy

The lithium may take a bit longer to kick in today.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Apr 2 with 1880 viewsStarsky

Yes!!!
2 wingers ... Goals

It's not phucking rocket science

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Apr 2 with 1876 viewsGroo

20 minutes ti equalise, come on, get us that point.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 2 with 1815 viewsNeiltheTaylor

We're going to win this!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 2 with 1809 viewsSmellyplumz

Thx f*ck for that

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 2 with 1785 viewsA_Fans_Dad

At last Gomis goes.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 2 with 1778 viewsWarwickHunt

Thank f*ck for that.

Edit: great minds...
[Post edited 2 Apr 2016 16:30]
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 2 with 1723 viewsChrisSCFC

Come on Alberto.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 2 with 1721 viewsmonmouth

Strange game football. we're not at the races, now who knows.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 2 with 1672 viewsexiledclaseboy

Geordies equalise.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Apr 2 with 1647 viewsmax936

Playing better now great goal by Siggy, our defence is a fecking big worry though the first goal was bad the second goal doh!!!

Still plenty of time for us though, defend from the front and lets have a fuking go

COME ON!!!!!!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024