Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 03:34 - Apr 1 with 45249 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Apr 2 with 2064 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 2 by Starsky

I don't think I'm going to read Guidolin and the word excitement in the same sentence for the next few weeks.
Shapeless, unmotivated, no positive game plan.
What happened to us?

I think I do see a better plan and shape today Starsk and more movement. It's just in both penalty areas we look like a pub team. No ideas at all. We were like this at Palarse at the end of last season. maybe Dav was right and the players do think it's beach time.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Apr 2 with 2063 viewsmacthejack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 2 by jack606

Clearly don't understand football and the roll he has in the team. A far better ball winner than Britton. That's his roll in the team, win the ball and give it to the players who can create something like Britton.

Britton isn't a creative player. If we're relying on him to create chances that's probably got a good amount to do with why we look so toothless.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Apr 2 with 2053 viewsHuw57

My word.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Apr 2 with 1992 viewsStarsky

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Apr 2 by SgorioFruit

the ball gets passed to Gomis feet and he passes it to the opposition.

when he sorts that issue out then people will stop getting on his back.

end of conversation regarding Gomis

Dear Sgorio...
Stop talking about Gomis
Luv
Crazy Frog xxx

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Apr 2 with 1960 viewsNeiltheTaylor

NBC missed the first 3 1/2 minutes of half - what happened? High foot or something?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Apr 2 with 1953 viewsPozuelosSideys

lol we are fcking garbage

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Apr 2 with 1923 viewsStarsky

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Apr 2 by monmouth

I think I do see a better plan and shape today Starsk and more movement. It's just in both penalty areas we look like a pub team. No ideas at all. We were like this at Palarse at the end of last season. maybe Dav was right and the players do think it's beach time.

Apart from your first sentence were on the same page then?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 2 with 1851 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Someone is offside - bookies laugh

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 2 with 1835 viewsGroo

and people think we're safe

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 2 with 1806 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That wasn't poor defending that was NO DEFENDING AT ALL.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 2 with 1816 viewsElward

Well that was crap
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 2 with 1814 viewsepaul

FFS what a load of sh*te!!! 2 nil

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 2 with 1814 viewsStarsky

The final third of thr pitch is like kryptonite for us.
Oh Feck... 2-0

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 2 with 1814 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Arsebiscuits

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 2 with 1769 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 2 by Groo

Yup. I do.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 2 with 1751 viewsSmellyplumz

May as well make three subs now at won't win this game today they are simply better than us

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 2 with 1731 viewsPozuelosSideys

not a single challenge went in there. we need to pray that other sides dont pick up enough points to catch us as the players couldnt give a toss now - they think we are safe

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 2 with 1730 viewslidojack

Jesus Christ we're playing with 4 center midfielders! How on earth does Bojan have the time and space in CENTER MIDFIELD to turn and run 20 yards to have a shot??
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 2 with 1723 viewsmacthejack

Never understood why people rate Fernandez. Oh and get rid of that new keeper coach he's taken Fab back years.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 2 with 1693 viewsStarsky

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 2 by Groo

We probably are, looking at some of the results today.
Very non plussed about today though

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 2 with 1675 viewsGeoffThom

Complicated this football,all you need to do is run with the ball and shoot ,hard in it ,to all these numptys saying why we slagging off the team have a word with yourself
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 2 with 1665 viewsEbo

If anyone wants FG here next season then watch this game. F*cking awful. Losing is one thing but losing without a fight is inexcusable.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 2 with 1610 viewsjacabertawe

Absolute garbage. The end of the season cannot come soon enough.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 2 with 1578 viewsjojaca

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 2 by Elward

Well that was crap

Diamond?one winger? What a boring team we are to watch. I cant watch anymore of this crap, switching over to the rugby.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 2 with 1572 viewsSgorioFruit

that's it, I have turned the match off, not watching that shower of shoite.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024