Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 03:34 - Apr 1 with 45982 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Apr 2 with 2224 viewsA_Fans_Dad

But that didn't look like a foul.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 2 with 2221 viewsjasper_T

Fer certainly isn't an upgrade on Ki in the defending department.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 2 with 2193 viewsNeiltheTaylor

We look filthy - out Stoking Stoke - they've gone soft etc.

I hope they don't get all prissy about us roughing them up. What a turn around...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Apr 2 with 2186 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Neither was that.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Apr 2 with 2142 viewsskippyjack

Started to stream it a bit late... comes on... Afellay nods home free in the 6 yard box..

Thinking about switching to the Man City game

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Apr 2 with 2063 viewsmonmouth

We need to buy a centre back that can head the freezer and command the penalty area. We just stand and watch. It's horrific.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Apr 2 with 1968 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Whistle abuse from the ref there

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Apr 2 with 1917 viewsskippyjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Apr 2 by monmouth

We need to buy a centre back that can head the freezer and command the penalty area. We just stand and watch. It's horrific.

We need a new team...

Barrow
Kingsley
Ayew
Paloschi

All missing

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Apr 2 with 1892 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We are having problems with Atkinson and it is only going to get worse.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Apr 2 with 1874 viewsSgorioFruit

DROP GOMIS FOR GOD SAKES

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Apr 2 with 1850 viewsGroo

Darlow keeping Newcastle in the match apparently

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Apr 2 with 1838 viewsMorfa_Same

Looks like Stoke are going to spend the whole match rolling around on the floor. We need the ref to be alert here.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Apr 2 with 1831 viewsHuw57

Seriously, why on Earth are we persisting with Gomis?

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Apr 2 with 1828 viewslidojack

Considering the number of center midfielders it's shocking how much space Stoke are getting in midfield.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Apr 2 with 1801 viewsmonmouth

Even if pouty frog were to score a hat trick, he's still utterly hopeless as a footballer

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Apr 2 with 1800 viewsGeoffThom

God I wish we could attack with pace and purpose and downright mean it !
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Apr 2 with 1795 viewsjasper_T

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Apr 2 by monmouth

Fullbacks capable of stopping crosses would do in a pinch
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Apr 2 with 1785 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Another let off. Can see why Guidolin prefers a defensive/shielding midfield for us

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Apr 2 with 1785 viewsSmellyplumz

They are running rings around us at the moment

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Apr 2 with 1731 viewsGroo

Rangel lost the ball then jogged back as the player who took the ball races down his wing

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Apr 2 with 1723 viewslonglostjack

Naughton having a bad game

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Apr 2 with 1722 viewsPozuelosSideys

Fair play, we havent got a clue in the final third. Watching Stoke front 4 and the movement they make to create space amongst them is excellent. I mean Stoke ffs. We can only dream of stuff like that. We take fcking ages to pick a pass, stand still, lose ball, rinse, repeat.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Apr 2 with 1696 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Apr 2 by NeiltheTaylor

Another let off. Can see why Guidolin prefers a defensive/shielding midfield for us

What do you mean?
That IS a defensive mid field.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Apr 2 with 1661 viewsjasper_T

We used to play with 2 midfielders shielding the back 4.

Now we have 3 but the outside 2 keep getting dragged up and out so Leon's left on his own (usually covering Rangel after he's caught upfield).
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Apr 2 with 1653 viewsStarsky

Feck me... Did Gomis actually leave the ground for that header?
Nope.

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024