Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 03:34 - Apr 1 with 45250 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 2 with 2229 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 2 by Ebo

If anyone wants FG here next season then watch this game. F*cking awful. Losing is one thing but losing without a fight is inexcusable.

FG brings nothing to this team

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 2 with 2176 viewsOldjack

Pay Franco off ,get Curt back at the helm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 2 with 2130 viewsElward

It's not losing that bothers me, it's the fact we are so crap and boring to watch
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 2 with 2121 viewsmacthejack

Gomis can't stay on his feet. People have got too used to our poor play since we won the League Cup. We've slowly got used to this kind of football and started believing it's the norm. Too many excuses being made for players who either aren't good enough or don't suit our style. Need one absolute motherf*cker of a shake up in the summer.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2016 16:17]
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 2 with 2105 viewsexiledclaseboy

You could argue that a chest infection saved our Premier League status this season.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 2 with 2105 viewsStarsky

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 2 by SgorioFruit

that's it, I have turned the match off, not watching that shower of shoite.

You know we're coming back into the game when Sgorio switches off

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 2 with 2104 viewsSgorioFruit

if I was Gidoline or whatever is name is, I would take Gomis off, put Fabianski upfront on his own, put Montero in goals and take a seat and let Curt stand up and watch the rest of the game.

can someone please tell me why this would not be a good move??

you know I already have ten answers waiting for you

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 2 with 2086 viewsawayjack

Can't defend this performance. Utter rubbish. Coach has to take responsibility for selection / set up against Stoke reserves and not one player deserves any credit. Our defence and midfield have been woeful.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 2 with 2071 viewsTheFranchise

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 2 by macthejack

Gomis can't stay on his feet. People have got too used to our poor play since we won the League Cup. We've slowly got used to this kind of football and started believing it's the norm. Too many excuses being made for players who either aren't good enough or don't suit our style. Need one absolute motherf*cker of a shake up in the summer.

Turned it off, Guidolin and Gomis need to go.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 2 with 2038 viewsSmellyplumz

I just hope that Jenkins includes himself and the board in his little summer review of WTF went wrong!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 2 with 2038 viewsChrisSCFC

The writing was on the wall as soon as the team sheet was announced.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 2 with 2002 viewsStarsky

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

You could argue that a chest infection saved our Premier League status this season.

Thanks to the Trust... The NHS one that is

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 2 with 2002 viewsdailew

Derby equalize.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 2 with 1996 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 2 by jojaca

Diamond?one winger? What a boring team we are to watch. I cant watch anymore of this crap, switching over to the rugby.

What, with the "99" call about to go out?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Apr 2 with 1977 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 2 by ChrisSCFC

The writing was on the wall as soon as the team sheet was announced.

Spot on Chris, very disappointed with the line up today

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Apr 2 with 1941 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 2 by Starsky

Thanks to the Trust... The NHS one that is

that's a good reply to a fantastic witty joke on here mate. :-)

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Apr 2 with 1923 viewsStarsky

Are we really going to wait until exactly 60 minutes before making a sub?
Edit... Yep
[Post edited 2 Apr 2016 16:19]

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Apr 2 with 1894 viewsRancid

This thread is hilarious.There's nobody else to blame so let's get Jeff on sharpish.See, I've blamed nobody there.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Apr 2 with 1859 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Apr 2 by Starsky

Are we really going to wait until exactly 60 minutes before making a sub?
Edit... Yep
[Post edited 2 Apr 2016 16:19]

Haha. Come on Jeff. 99 no flake, please.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Apr 2 with 1816 viewsmonmouth

That's very bad. Any positives I had were just munched. Defend like we are and you are not going to get anything. this is Villa-like.

I am extremely worried about next season. There is no heart there at all I think we're ok for this one but only because others are worse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 2 with 1765 viewslidojack

We've got two wingers on and suddenly we look half threatening?

Fancy that..
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 2 with 1730 viewsGroo

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 2 by Starsky

We probably are, looking at some of the results today.
Very non plussed about today though

Norwich winning, Palace only 3 points behind and Sunderland apparently having a good game and could get a winner before the games out.

With our final 6 games I'm not at all convinced yet, if we don't get points, at least 3 possibly 4 then we are relying on the other teams to be as bad as us.

Norwich and Sunderland have been playing not too bad and Palace only needs a mini revival.

We are not safein my opinion.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 2 with 1618 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 2 by lidojack

Fancy that..

Witchcraft, I tell thee.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 2 with 1597 viewskarnataka

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 2 by lidojack

Fancy that..

Have been trying to get a stream using Bristol Airport's free WiFi but after reading this thread, don't think I'll bother.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Apr 2 with 1540 viewsGeoffThom

Why oh why do we try these stupid def flicks that never come of can't we learn to be more assertive on the bloody ball
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024