Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 03:34 - Apr 1 with 45251 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Apr 2 with 2371 viewsSmellyplumz

Such a shame monty can't cross

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 2 with 2345 viewsepaul

What a diff with Jeff on

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 2 with 2334 viewslidojack

Actual wingers and Siggy behind the striker just highlights the glaring deficiencies of the diamond. If we go back to it after today I will be at a loss.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Apr 2 with 2306 viewsmacthejack

I thought Montero had was a one trick pony and had been found out?

Class is permanent...
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Apr 2 with 2284 viewsGroo

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

Geordies equalise.

Been reading the Geordie's matchthread, they've been in despair all game sounds like Norwich should be more up, so for them to equalise is a supprise, hope that score stands, keeps Norwich back a bit

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Apr 2 with 2199 viewsGroo

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Apr 2 by Groo

Been reading the Geordie's matchthread, they've been in despair all game sounds like Norwich should be more up, so for them to equalise is a supprise, hope that score stands, keeps Norwich back a bit

losing again lol

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Apr 2 with 2156 viewsslate_dk

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

Geordies equalise.

Canaries in front again
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:36 - Apr 2 with 2019 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Some great movement. What a salve

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 2 with 1965 viewsforkbeard

Paloschiiiiii
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 2 with 1961 viewsexiledclaseboy

2-2 ha. Football is awesome.

We'll lose 3-2.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 2 with 1942 viewsPozuelosSideys

imfao.. wow

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 2 with 1928 viewsChrisSCFC

That's what a real striker does.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 2 with 1926 viewsEbo

Paloschi!!!!! FUUUUU****CKKKK

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 2 with 1927 viewslidojack

Get in!!!
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 2 with 1907 viewsyescomeon

YESCOMEON!!!

Upthecity!

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 2 with 1875 viewsthe_gasman

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Apr 2 with 1835 viewsMorganator100

we have looked a totally different team since Montero has come on. All about the width.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Apr 2 with 1813 viewsGeoffThom

Fair play that's been coming for the last 10 mins ,now for Christ sake hold on
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Apr 2 with 1810 viewsMagic_Michu

Wow wow wow!

Get in!

Not playing Montero makes Guidolin look stupid now!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Apr 2 with 1807 viewsmonmouth

Holy f**k.

I mean HOLY F**K.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Apr 2 with 1803 viewsjasper_T

never in doubt innit
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Apr 2 with 1788 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Another player that can turn & shoot showing Gomis how it is done.
Great Goal Palo.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2016 16:38]
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Apr 2 with 1775 viewsswancity

Football match lasts 90 plus minutes chaps. Some of you don't seem to understand that...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Apr 2 with 1769 viewsSmellyplumz

Yes yes yes .... Should of started with this line up

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Apr 2 with 1767 viewsDJack

Woooferkinghoooo

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024