Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans 18:00 - Jun 14 with 29487 viewsLandore_Jack

[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 11:39]

#backtojack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:36 - Jun 14 with 2578 viewslatchford

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:29 - Jun 14 by blaenaugwentjack

I hope so.

Im heading for Toulouse on Monday. I'm having genuine doubts about going. I thought pre tournament that the England game was the one to avoid but looks like i was wrong.
The inability of the French police is seriously threatening this tournament. If things continue as they are i think people will be killed.
Maybe then they will do something about it.
Such a shame because Bordeaux was fantastic
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:43 - Jun 14 with 2537 viewsraynor94

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:10 - Jun 14 by blaenaugwentjack

When did i say we should team up, as you say with the russians? Englands reputation goes before them, they,ve give it the big one for countless years abroad and now every man and his dog are trying to get at them, and i think the police are letting them have rough justice dished out to them cause they have had a bellyful of them as well. If we get to the next world cup finals what horrors are going to happen after we teamed up with europes elite hollies england? Not a good move.

The way things are going you might be glad of them

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:45 - Jun 14 with 2530 viewstrampie

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:36 - Jun 14 by latchford

Im heading for Toulouse on Monday. I'm having genuine doubts about going. I thought pre tournament that the England game was the one to avoid but looks like i was wrong.
The inability of the French police is seriously threatening this tournament. If things continue as they are i think people will be killed.

It might be just the French police attitude towards the English, I have been to France many many times over the years and lets just say the feeling between the English and French is mutual.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:45 - Jun 14 with 2531 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:36 - Jun 14 by latchford

Im supposed to being leaving newport on sunday for toulouse and like you im starting to wonder is this worth it, and in i dont have any where to stay as it stands or a ticket, wondering around toulouse on my own does not sound good.
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:03 - Jun 14 with 2436 viewslondonlisa2001

When did i say we should team up, as you say with the russians? Englands reputation goes before them, they,ve give it the big one for countless years abroad and now every man and his dog are trying to get at them, and i think the police are letting them have rough justice dished out to them cause they have had a bellyful of them as well. If we get to the next world cup finals what horrors are going to happen after we teamed up with europes elite hollies england? Not a good move.

I wasn't suggesting you did. It was a wider point expanding on my agreement with your sentiment but referring to comments made elsewhere in the thread.

I think the problem is that ordinary England fans are equally being attacked as well as their hooligan element. So it's not rough justice or indeed justice of any sort for a large number of innocent people that are being caught up in it. The police are not doing their job if reports are to be believed. I hope you and all others that are travelling remain safe and have a brilliant time.
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:07 - Jun 14 with 2413 viewstrampie

Unfortunately Londonlisa makes a lot of unfounded accusations, its quite sad as I think she does it deliberately.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:10 - Jun 14 with 2400 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:43 - Jun 14 by raynor94

The way things are going you might be glad of them

No i wont, its these f--king idiots who got it all going in marseille a few days ago and look where we are now. Some one s going to get badly hurt or even worse and if we get to russia i the world cup then you must be made to travel over there. We have a good reputation abroad when following wales, just look at us at bordeaux. We need to keep are distance from russian and englands fans, this is not are problem.
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:20 - Jun 14 with 2353 viewsdonkeylabour

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 18:10 - Jun 14 by trampie

Sport is tribal, in an international sporting sense true Welsh would not support the English, lots of hardcore Welsh would subscribe to being an ABE [anyone but England].

Those particular fans would support the Russians over England any day of the week on the sporting field.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 19:47]

Wow you area a very deluded man
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 23:21]

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:25 - Jun 14 with 2329 viewsdonkeylabour

By the way excellent to see, cowardly Russian scum.

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:38 - Jun 14 with 2281 viewstrampie

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 19:01 - Jun 14 by londonlisa2001

Any Welsh person that genuinely supports the Russians against the English has never encountered them en masse. We've loads of them in London and it is difficult to think of a more unpleasant race of people.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 19:02]

A lot of people would construe that last sentence of yours to being racist.

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:44 - Jun 14 with 2269 viewsLoyal

Sport is tribal, in an international sporting sense true Welsh would not support the English, lots of hardcore Welsh would subscribe to being an ABE [anyone but England].

Those particular fans would support the Russians over England any day of the week on the sporting field.

How wrong and stuck in the past you are. This is the new breed.
It's current and times are changing. It's the way it is.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:50 - Jun 14 with 2239 viewslondonlisa2001

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:38 - Jun 14 by trampie

Yes - I'm well known for my racist views.

It would be xenophobic by the way not racist.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 23:52]
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:51 - Jun 14 with 2237 viewsCwmavonJack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:45 - Jun 14 by blaenaugwentjack

Im supposed to being leaving newport on sunday for toulouse and like you im starting to wonder is this worth it, and in i dont have any where to stay as it stands or a ticket, wondering around toulouse on my own does not sound good.

Im in a similar position myself so I feel your pain, leaving port toilet tomorrow for lens ticketless but I do have a tent so thats a small bonus. If today is anything to go by I can see lens being very safe between the english and welsh.

Poll: Should St David's day be a Bank Holiday in Wales?

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:52 - Jun 14 with 2236 viewsSE1_Jack

Haha bet it winds you up no end seeing Welsh and English not only getting on well but teaming up. Not everyone in Wales shares your inferiority complex you certainly do not talk for the majority no matter how much you'd wish that to be the case, c**t
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:53 - Jun 14 with 2233 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:24 - Jun 14 by monmouth

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:53 - Jun 14 with 2233 viewsLoyal

And further to this Wales and England thing ? It's 75% Wales and mostly Swansea, Cardiff and Newport.
Some may be rubbing their hands at this prospect, personally it's so sad to see, and I will leave you with this. Nobody is running from Russians tonight. Every dog has its day but these Russians have bitten off far more than they will ever chew. There's no glory on these streets tonight just pure hatred. T
Loyal in Lille - over and out.

20 of us going to the Russia v Slovakia game. Looking forward to a good football day out.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 23:58]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:59 - Jun 14 with 2204 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:53 - Jun 14 by Loyal

And further to this Wales and England thing ? It's 75% Wales and mostly Swansea, Cardiff and Newport.
Some may be rubbing their hands at this prospect, personally it's so sad to see, and I will leave you with this. Nobody is running from Russians tonight. Every dog has its day but these Russians have bitten off far more than they will ever chew. There's no glory on these streets tonight just pure hatred. T
Loyal in Lille - over and out.

20 of us going to the Russia v Slovakia game. Looking forward to a good football day out.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 23:58]

That sonds stark to say the least. Stick together and all will be well.

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:00 - Jun 15 with 2202 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:58 - Jun 14 by Oldjack

The Polish fans are now on the rampage in Nice. Following the English / Russian skirmishes in Marseille, 100 cars have been valeted and waxed, 50 boilers repaired and 5 walls built with awful pointing...

Alan, that's one of your best yet pmsl

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:01 - Jun 15 with 2201 viewsbuilthjack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:43 - Jun 14 by Jackfath

We should train up an elite eating squad and rush them at the next opportunity. That'll leanr the ruskyphucks.

Get Darran to train them up in the mumbai

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:05 - Jun 15 with 2188 viewsbuilthjack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:24 - Jun 14 by Cooperman

I'm heading for Toulouse on the weekend and I've gone from the elation of Saturday tea time and packing a suitcase one week in advance, to seriously thinking about unpacking it tonight.

As a minimum I think my Welsh tops can be left behind, I've got no desire to dress up in red and advertise my nationality. I've got even less desire to keep watching over my shoulder wondering where the next idiot is going to spring from. All in all it's making me feel quite miserable. Even my wife is now giving me sh1t.

I was desperate to see Lille come through unscathed but it doesn't look like it's heading that way tonight. I don't think I can recover the enthusiasm of a week ago.

My only hope is that the Russians see Lille as 'on the way home' from Marseille and decide not to travel south again. Is this feasible?
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 22:29]

f3ck em

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:06 - Jun 15 with 2188 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 18:58 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

It was said by some that Trampie's head just exploded with confusion.

Add to that the confusion he's been experiencing whilst coming to terms with his "inner Israeli"

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:10 - Jun 15 with 2176 viewsGroo

Sat and watched the Wales game with Welsh and English together, then waited and watched the English game, all together.

Some people I find very insular.

Groo does what Groo does best

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:23 - Jun 15 with 2151 viewssammylee3

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:10 - Jun 15 by Groo

Sat and watched the Wales game with Welsh and English together, then waited and watched the English game, all together.

Some people I find very insular.

trained a few times with Russians, always nice and always had a good time. But they defo have a hoolie problem lol. The Russian nationalists hate us because of nato expansion onto there border, sanctions and our support of Asov and other Nazi factions in Ukraine. Obviously we are the American neocons lap dogs so is it any wonder there spoiling for a punch up with us.

England and Wales will kick off with other once they Rooskie's leavelol!
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:28 - Jun 15 with 2136 viewsBanosswan

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:38 - Jun 14 by trampie

Sorry I'm late to the party. Fack off Trampie

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:29 - Jun 15 with 2135 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:23 - Jun 15 by sammylee3

trained a few times with Russians, always nice and always had a good time. But they defo have a hoolie problem lol. The Russian nationalists hate us because of nato expansion onto there border, sanctions and our support of Asov and other Nazi factions in Ukraine. Obviously we are the American neocons lap dogs so is it any wonder there spoiling for a punch up with us.

England and Wales will kick off with other once they Rooskie's leavelol!

Maybe, but I can sense a British united front manifesting itself in the face of Russian aggression.
I can only see it kicking off against England if the winners behave like or*ck and taunt the losers. I'm sure the Welsh with be magnanimous in victory though

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024