Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans 18:00 - Jun 14 with 29488 viewsLandore_Jack

[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 11:39]

#backtojack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:31 - Jun 15 with 3576 viewssammylee3

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:29 - Jun 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Maybe, but I can sense a British united front manifesting itself in the face of Russian aggression.
I can only see it kicking off against England if the winners behave like or*ck and taunt the losers. I'm sure the Welsh with be magnanimous in victory though

personally I hope Wales stay away from both sets of 'other' fans. I wonder if Annis is with the Inguurlund
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:40 - Jun 15 with 3552 viewsSE1_Jack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:31 - Jun 15 by sammylee3

personally I hope Wales stay away from both sets of 'other' fans. I wonder if Annis is with the Inguurlund

Speaking as an England supporter who was at Marseille the trouble is that the Russian ultras were picking off groups of 2-10 of English supporters on their way back from the port once they had been pushed back, even the disgusting GoPro footage one recorded whilst kicking off shows that. These Ultras care not for the supposed unwritten rule of the hooligans whereby they go for only firms, they will batter anybody in their way they perceive as the enemy even if that is a normal fan. There was even footage of one of the Russian C**s kicking an English woman twice from behind when walking away from the ground whilst his lowlife mates filmed it and laughed.

My advice to Welsh fans in Lille would be to stay in as big a group as you can i.e. with your mates or latch onto another group and stay on the fringes away from any main squares.
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:59 - Jun 15 with 3515 viewsHumpty

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 18:10 - Jun 14 by trampie

Sport is tribal, in an international sporting sense true Welsh would not support the English, lots of hardcore Welsh would subscribe to being an ABE [anyone but England].

Those particular fans would support the Russians over England any day of the week on the sporting field.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 19:47]

Seeing everything we've seen this week, you are one terribly troubled young man. There's something wrong in your head.
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 05:51 - Jun 15 with 3422 viewstrampie

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:59 - Jun 15 by Humpty

Seeing everything we've seen this week, you are one terribly troubled young man. There's something wrong in your head.

Remember England in the 80's.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 05:55 - Jun 15 with 3422 viewsSwaneeRiver

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 05:51 - Jun 15 by trampie

Remember England in the 80's.

What we saw in the first instance made it look like the English fans up to their antics again.
These new incidents with the Russian thugs is something a lot more sinister, and the French police and other organisations failure to protect law abiding fans is an absolute disgrace
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 06:41 - Jun 15 with 3381 views1983

Not defending anyone but I was in France for the Slovakia game and the place was absolutely teaming with Police if there was any trouble there they would have been on top of it straight away, from what I can see the Police could see/knew what was unfolding with England/Russia fans and decided to take a right turn and get out of dodge.

From some of the youtube clips I seen I can not believe what happened in the stadium it was just like a modern day Heysel unfolding, 30+ years on and nothing has changed Russia should have been booted out no questions asked

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 06:42 - Jun 15 with 3378 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 05:55 - Jun 15 by SwaneeRiver

What we saw in the first instance made it look like the English fans up to their antics again.
These new incidents with the Russian thugs is something a lot more sinister, and the French police and other organisations failure to protect law abiding fans is an absolute disgrace

Another reason to get out of the EU (if one were needed).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 07:28 - Jun 15 with 3291 viewsItchySphincter

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:45 - Jun 14 by blaenaugwentjack

Im supposed to being leaving newport on sunday for toulouse and like you im starting to wonder is this worth it, and in i dont have any where to stay as it stands or a ticket, wondering around toulouse on my own does not sound good.

So you have nowhere to stay and no ticket, but you're you're wondering if you shouldn't go? I'm reading that right yeah?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 08:18 - Jun 15 with 3203 viewsowainglyndwr

It was Millwall and Cardiff fans fighting with the Russians.
Must be Anal and his followers he is always involved with the English.
4000 extra police coming into Lille today according to the police we talked to
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 08:19 - Jun 15 with 3198 viewsItchySphincter

Stay safe Jarv.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 08:22 - Jun 15 with 3191 viewsowainglyndwr

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 08:19 - Jun 15 by ItchySphincter

Stay safe Jarv.

Just been told some Swans fans have been involved with the fighting yesterday
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 08:29 - Jun 15 with 3170 viewswaynekerr55

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:06 - Jun 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Add to that the confusion he's been experiencing whilst coming to terms with his "inner Israeli"

Hoy vey!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 08:30 - Jun 15 with 3169 viewsmonmouth

This may give a little insight into the mindset and mood of the French police.

In a nutshell, over the past few months, they've had a guts full.

Edit - forgot the attachment Doh!
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/14/france-joie-de-vivre-terror
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 8:57]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 08:47 - Jun 15 with 3132 viewsLoyal

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 08:18 - Jun 15 by owainglyndwr

It was Millwall and Cardiff fans fighting with the Russians.
Must be Anal and his followers he is always involved with the English.
4000 extra police coming into Lille today according to the police we talked to

Well you are wrong - read my post above, 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 08:55 - Jun 15 with 3112 viewsUxbridge

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 08:30 - Jun 15 by monmouth

This may give a little insight into the mindset and mood of the French police.

In a nutshell, over the past few months, they've had a guts full.

Edit - forgot the attachment Doh!
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/14/france-joie-de-vivre-terror
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 8:57]

You couldn't blame them, to be frank.

The Russians are clearly nasty fookers. Steer well clear. Which is why posturing like the video clips I've seen is utterly counterproductive.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 09:29 - Jun 15 with 3048 viewsCopperJack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:10 - Jun 14 by blaenaugwentjack

No i wont, its these f--king idiots who got it all going in marseille a few days ago and look where we are now. Some one s going to get badly hurt or even worse and if we get to russia i the world cup then you must be made to travel over there. We have a good reputation abroad when following wales, just look at us at bordeaux. We need to keep are distance from russian and englands fans, this is not are problem.

Did they? I've seen a lot of evidence that yes, they were loud and slightly belligerent, but they came under attack from local firms and Russian hooligans from the outset.

People don't differentiate between us and the English, despite what nationalists like Trampie would have you believe. We're not different to them and Offa's Dyke isn't a vast chasm in which culture suddenly changes. We're all British and to many foreigners, they use the terms England and Britain interchangeably.

Our reputation is hardly flawless is it? Cardiff is one of the clubs in the UK with some of the highest number of fans with banning orders.

The only reason our reputation isn't as bad is because we've never been at major tournaments. I'm quite glad to see that our fans have been amiably mixing with the English and supporting each other when attacked by fans of another country. We're all British after all.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 09:51 - Jun 15 with 3019 viewsWarwickHunt

Oi Trampie - get your pathetic Welsh arse over there and wave a leek at those nasty Ruskies.

You. F*cking. Aching. Simpleton.
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 11:22 - Jun 15 with 2892 viewsfather_jack

pretty sure trampie is paid by plaid to spout this bollocks on here.

ive yet to meet a single welshman who believes all his shit.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 11:28 - Jun 15 with 2873 viewsLandore_Jack

Last night in Lille:

[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 11:44]

#backtojack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 14:08 - Jun 15 with 2628 viewskarnataka

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:24 - Jun 14 by Cooperman

I'm heading for Toulouse on the weekend and I've gone from the elation of Saturday tea time and packing a suitcase one week in advance, to seriously thinking about unpacking it tonight.

As a minimum I think my Welsh tops can be left behind, I've got no desire to dress up in red and advertise my nationality. I've got even less desire to keep watching over my shoulder wondering where the next idiot is going to spring from. All in all it's making me feel quite miserable. Even my wife is now giving me sh1t.

I was desperate to see Lille come through unscathed but it doesn't look like it's heading that way tonight. I don't think I can recover the enthusiasm of a week ago.

My only hope is that the Russians see Lille as 'on the way home' from Marseille and decide not to travel south again. Is this feasible?
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 22:29]

If I'd written that word for word, I wouldn't have been at all surprised.

Saturday was one of the best days I can ever remember and my worry is that feeling could be more than just diluted, it could be completely overshadowed by having a pretty miserable time in Toulouse. I'm waiting to see what the next 36-48 hours bring before making a decision.

I was genuinely feeling excited for about a week before the Slovakia game and the day exceeded all my expectations. Right now, there is no excitement, no anticipation.
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 14:08 - Jun 15 with 2621 viewssammylee3

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 11:28 - Jun 15 by Landore_Jack

Last night in Lille:

[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 11:44]

read on another forum, these are Slovaks. Amazing though how young lads run away and
don't look after there mates.

The Russian ultras hate us likely because of Nato's build up around Russia, our support
for Asov and Nazi factions in Ukraine against there eastern brothers and sanctions.
Think they feel the west is trying to bully them hence the nationalism. Personally the
Yanks are our biggest problem given there constant regime change mantra and war mongering
on Russia's border and yes they dictate to the EU #brexit.
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 14:16 - Jun 15 with 2600 viewslondonlisa2001

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 14:08 - Jun 15 by sammylee3

read on another forum, these are Slovaks. Amazing though how young lads run away and

The Russian ultras hate us likely because of Nato's build up around Russia, our support
for Asov and Nazi factions in Ukraine against there eastern brothers and sanctions.
Think they feel the west is trying to bully them hence the nationalism. Personally the
Yanks are our biggest problem given there constant regime change mantra and war mongering

Whatever anyone's view of remain or Brexit the thought that exiting the EU will lead to us being less dictated to by the U.S. is just laughable.
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 14:54 - Jun 15 with 2524 viewsraynor94

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 14:08 - Jun 15 by sammylee3

He was English, it was on the Walesonline site, 5 Russians crowing they had run 20 English, how on earth these Russians are not being arrested is amazing

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 17:03 - Jun 15 with 2391 viewssammylee3

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 14:54 - Jun 15 by raynor94

He was English, it was on the Walesonline site, 5 Russians crowing they had run 20 English, how on earth these Russians are not being arrested is amazing

As I said earlier even the Russians are saying why aren't these so called Russian hoolie's getting stopped or getting there ID's checked

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06/11/breaking-news-ukrainian-pravy-sektor-naz

Not sure if I believe this piece but there are defo photos of UKR tats on apparent Russian hoolie's
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 17:04]
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 17:27 - Jun 15 with 2353 viewsjack247

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 17:03 - Jun 15 by sammylee3

As I said earlier even the Russians are saying why aren't these so called Russian hoolie's getting stopped or getting there ID's checked

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06/11/breaking-news-ukrainian-pravy-sektor-naz

Not sure if I believe this piece but there are defo photos of UKR tats on apparent Russian hoolie's
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 17:04]

Is yours a parody account?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024