Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans 18:00 - Jun 14 with 29988 viewsLandore_Jack

[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 11:39]

#backtojack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:46 - Jun 15 with 2773 viewsLoyal

Total bonding tonight from Calais to St Omer to Lille to Lens. This machine is on fire. If the Russians think they had the best pre planned tactics - Thursday see's Sais / Cymru on a level you could only dream of. Trampies anti nation doesnt exist, only in the head of old men ~ as the song goes 'Zombie' ......

Solidarity - UK - by fck we have progressed. No hatred here just familiarity. And if you don't believe it planet swans get on a boat and find out.

Or indeed stop spouting hatred, times have changed and if you don't like it well, who cares, this is the future. Ok UK 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:47 - Jun 15 with 2759 viewslonglostjack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:43 - Jun 15 by trampie

Oh no, I didn't want a ref from an imperialist country least of all a Deutschland ref officiating us against Ingurland, was hoping for a ref from a small country, never mind, lets hope the ref has a good game, I still have nightmares after we suffered at the hands of Rudi Glöckner.

He was an East German imperialist.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:52 - Jun 15 with 2738 viewsmax936

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:46 - Jun 15 by Loyal

Total bonding tonight from Calais to St Omer to Lille to Lens. This machine is on fire. If the Russians think they had the best pre planned tactics - Thursday see's Sais / Cymru on a level you could only dream of. Trampies anti nation doesnt exist, only in the head of old men ~ as the song goes 'Zombie' ......

Solidarity - UK - by fck we have progressed. No hatred here just familiarity. And if you don't believe it planet swans get on a boat and find out.

Or indeed stop spouting hatred, times have changed and if you don't like it well, who cares, this is the future. Ok UK 👍

Have you experienced any bother Loyal? if the Welsh have been getting stuck in they'll have to be careful come the Russian game, has the English lads probably won't be there although I don't know where they're playing Slovakia.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:57 - Jun 15 with 2715 viewsLord_Bony

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:46 - Jun 15 by Loyal

More importantly..what are the French lasses like and have you dipped your wick yet?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:57 - Jun 15 with 2710 viewslifelong

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 17:45 - Jun 15 by Lord_Bony

Well that was going really well up until the last sentence.

How are the English more advanced than the Welsh...in what way?

Don't take any notice of the stupid fecker, he can't help himself.
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:00 - Jun 15 with 2693 viewsLandore_Jack

Lille now:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1064203196988260&id=595030030572248

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1064209303654316&id=595030030572248
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 23:05]

#backtojack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:03 - Jun 15 with 2677 viewsDarran

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:57 - Jun 15 by lifelong

Don't take any notice of the stupid fecker, he can't help himself.

I'm so glad people are suddenly seeing through the nasty c*nt,hates Swansea,hates the Welsh,makes jokes about people's weight but don't crack a genuine joke about Liverpool because it upsets his wife.

Seriously what a f*cking hypocritical c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:03 - Jun 15 with 2678 viewsLoyal

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 22:52 - Jun 15 by max936

Have you experienced any bother Loyal? if the Welsh have been getting stuck in they'll have to be careful come the Russian game, has the English lads probably won't be there although I don't know where they're playing Slovakia.

The Welsh are a different class here Max, respectfull, thoughtful and carefull. Yes the English get chopsy in numbers but they really do need the bonding from our fans, I find it hard at times since I have been here to accept their attitude when they have the numbers ( swelled by some serious Welsh ) but as soon as it looks like it's getting away from them the Welsh lads are giving them some serious guidance which they take on board. Wales have been real quality here, proper fans but when together and clearly heads and shoulders above the English. Every one I have spoken to is in awe of how we are together - and I really mean this we should be so proud, they need us, we don't need them - but when United it's formidable. Really untouchable, but it's the Welsh who are top of the league here and I'm talking from a fans perspective, I wouldn't have missed this for the world.

Untouchable at all levels.
Time for bed - something huge is happening and I don't want to miss a minute ⚽️

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:54 - Jun 16 with 2550 viewsbonymine

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:03 - Jun 15 by Loyal

The Welsh are a different class here Max, respectfull, thoughtful and carefull. Yes the English get chopsy in numbers but they really do need the bonding from our fans, I find it hard at times since I have been here to accept their attitude when they have the numbers ( swelled by some serious Welsh ) but as soon as it looks like it's getting away from them the Welsh lads are giving them some serious guidance which they take on board. Wales have been real quality here, proper fans but when together and clearly heads and shoulders above the English. Every one I have spoken to is in awe of how we are together - and I really mean this we should be so proud, they need us, we don't need them - but when United it's formidable. Really untouchable, but it's the Welsh who are top of the league here and I'm talking from a fans perspective, I wouldn't have missed this for the world.

Top post Loyal !

As ever, you say it as you see it and really glad that our fans have yet again demonstrated the true spirit of the Euro 2016 tournament. I was out in Cyprus for the qualifier in September and that was very special but unfortunately I couldn't make the finals you're making me feel very envious !!

Let's hope that the 150 Russians (or Ukrainians ?) who terrorised Marseille have either been deported or have disappeared back to where they came from.

Enjoy the trip and keep safe 👍

Together Stronger 👍👍💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 08:37 - Jun 16 with 2379 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fao Trampie - this is why it's called the British Army not the English army. You should have pride at the thought of the Welsh contribution to the British Empire

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 09:28 - Jun 16 with 2342 viewswaynekerr55

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 08:37 - Jun 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Fao Trampie - this is why it's called the British Army not the English army. You should have pride at the thought of the Welsh contribution to the British Empire

Some people would say that the Welsh were never part of the Empire

(Wood, 2016:666)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 10:06 - Jun 16 with 2273 viewsowainglyndwr

Last night Cardiff fans singing God save the queen and Engerland Engerland.
Seen Steve from the railway and Cwmbran Jack lost the boys and having hassle off Bargoed Turds but stood up to them and some English boys helping them.
I told Steve to find the boys because he was pissed and Russians picking fans off in side streets.
Russians had look outs in groups of about 5 or so.
We had a meal thought we was out of the way but it kicked off running battles thought it had stopped and tried to get to the hotel but got gassed.
All that try to keep away from it all mental.
Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 10:46 - Jun 16 with 2222 viewsmonmouth

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 10:06 - Jun 16 by owainglyndwr

Seen Steve from the railway and Cwmbran Jack lost the boys and having hassle off Bargoed Turds but stood up to them and some English boys helping them.
I told Steve to find the boys because he was pissed and Russians picking fans off in side streets.
We had a meal thought we was out of the way but it kicked off running battles thought it had stopped and tried to get to the hotel but got gassed.

Problem is that Wales will be associated with all this now by the Frog police for future games. Trust us to draw this pair of c*nts in our group.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 10:47 - Jun 16 with 2220 viewsLord_Bony

A lot of fans travelling over today will miss the match due to security delays at Dover.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/england-wales-fans-could-miss-8204502

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 10:52 - Jun 16 with 2207 views1983

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 10:06 - Jun 16 by owainglyndwr

That dough boy AnNiS ABraHAm must a have a massive stiffy now

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 11:25 - Jun 16 with 2161 viewsWingstandwood

Like that read! Stay sober, stick together, be streetwise, let the natural leaders lead, one fall all and all for one to protect the more vulnerable supporter.

Argus!

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 11:27 - Jun 16 with 2154 viewsCopperJack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 08:37 - Jun 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Trampie doesn't believe in a British army. Welsh people only join because we've been exploited (during the process where they all want to move to Wales and make it England and we all become 'Brit Nats'. I find it amusing that all this British bonding will drive him insane because it contradicts his nationalist agenda.

Oh, and Tramps, Offa's Dyke, makes next to no difference now. I went to school with, college with, and have worked with loads of people with English parents/family etc. Not to mention the thousands of English students who populate our city every year (or maybe we should close that down and make it Welsh students only, keep out those nasty English people eh? ) We are not a pure Welsh breed or any other fascist mentality you wish to propagate. Historically there were cultural differences, but the British are becoming increasingly homogenised.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:18 - Jun 16 with 2023 viewstrampie

Take it up with Dr Thomas, Offa's Dyke a greater barrier than the North Sea and races apart. lol.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 20:30]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:32 - Jun 16 with 1977 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:18 - Jun 16 by trampie

Take it up with Dr Thomas, Offa's Dyke a greater barrier than the North Sea and races apart. lol.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 20:30]

Shalolm!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:42 - Jun 16 with 1961 viewstrampie

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 20:32 - Jun 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Shalolm!

Bakea !

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 21:06 - Jun 16 with 1907 viewsbuilthjack

We - about 35 Welsh fans - watched the game today with about the same amount of English fans, and 11 Russian lads. Had a great time. All decent people there to watch the football. Plenty of banter, nobody remotely interested in trouble. Wish everyone else was the same. The Russian lads are on the same train as us to Toulouse on Monday, they don't half chuck the vodka down them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:22 - Jun 16 with 1807 viewsjack_lord

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 21:06 - Jun 16 by builthjack

We - about 35 Welsh fans - watched the game today with about the same amount of English fans, and 11 Russian lads. Had a great time. All decent people there to watch the football. Plenty of banter, nobody remotely interested in trouble. Wish everyone else was the same. The Russian lads are on the same train as us to Toulouse on Monday, they don't half chuck the vodka down them.

And things like that should be posted on the youtube facebook thingy just to highlight to the haters that football fans from our island and Russia are normal and not use the thugs as representative of whole nations.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 00:12 - Jun 17 with 1761 viewsbuilthjack

Welsh & English fans vs Russian fans on 23:22 - Jun 16 by jack_lord

And things like that should be posted on the youtube facebook thingy just to highlight to the haters that football fans from our island and Russia are normal and not use the thugs as representative of whole nations.

The vast majority of English and Russian fans are fine, just there to watch the football and enjoy themselves. Probably 200 w@nkers out of 40000 English fans out in France, which is 0.5%.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024