Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread 16:33 - Jun 15 with 20415 viewsjackharris

Kick Off - 2pm GMT
Venue - Lens House 33,000
France

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 17:13 - Jun 16 with 2400 viewsNookiejack

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 14:16 - Jun 16 by Johnw102

Because it is the colour our Capital team play in!

What was the reason we didn't play in red? Hope it wasn't to do with some sort of kit deal?
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 17:16 - Jun 16 with 2386 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 17:13 - Jun 16 by Nookiejack

What was the reason we didn't play in red? Hope it wasn't to do with some sort of kit deal?

Our socks and we couldn't change just the socks apparently!

I imagine England's kit was given red socks for that reason.
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 17:24 - Jun 16 with 2354 viewsyescomeon

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:07 - Jun 16 by perchrockjack

We re simply an average side with one world class player.

We ve gotten rather carried away.

Russia will beat us

Upthecity!

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 17:35 - Jun 16 with 2295 viewsAnotherJohn

Just re-gathered my composure after that late, late winner. I realised England were likely to pull us back, but when the clock got to 90 I was thinking we had a very good point. Should know better from following the Swans. Ah well onwards and upwards.
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 17:44 - Jun 16 with 2268 viewsmonmouth

Watched it in a split pub E&W. Tough to take. Overall I thought we were too passive, but given that we were a minute away from a draw and England created next to f*ck all (they are crap despite their triumphalism) then it's hard to be too critical. The battle is lost, the war most certainly isn't. I hope to see more ambition on Monday.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 17:48 - Jun 16 with 2257 viewsPozuelosSideys

We suckered ourselves imo. How many teams do we see (or used to see?) come to the Liberty and park the bus? Do well for an hour and then concede. Should have changed it up around the hour as we got deeper and deeper. Oh well. On to Russia

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 17:51 - Jun 16 with 2233 viewsperchrockjack

The queen of primark appears out of the blue.

She might as well have a valleys stylist give her a shampoo and set.

My ma had that hairstyle in 1964

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 17:53 - Jun 16 with 2223 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 17:51 - Jun 16 by perchrockjack

The Liverpool bubble perm you mean?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 17:54 - Jun 16 with 2219 viewsDarran

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 17:51 - Jun 16 by perchrockjack

What does your wife think of you abusing women on the Internet?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 17:58 - Jun 16 with 2205 viewsImAlrightJack

Fu*ck em and let them enjoy their cup final. If we won and they went on to win the group, we would have got all this "at least you won your cup final!" cheek from them.

At the end of the day, all despite being robbed of a last 16 spot by a second or two, let me tell you this.

We have the most honest players, unlike England's who feign injury to waste time, the best supporters in the world who just want to get along with everyone, unlike England's who also love to fight and drink all the strong beers to purposely get as violent as possible and we have the most valuable player in the world right now!.

Save The Wales, soon to be extinct from Euro 2016, but still proud.
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 18:17 - Jun 16 with 2152 viewsSE1_Jack

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 17:58 - Jun 16 by ImAlrightJack

Fu*ck em and let them enjoy their cup final. If we won and they went on to win the group, we would have got all this "at least you won your cup final!" cheek from them.

At the end of the day, all despite being robbed of a last 16 spot by a second or two, let me tell you this.

We have the most honest players, unlike England's who feign injury to waste time, the best supporters in the world who just want to get along with everyone, unlike England's who also love to fight and drink all the strong beers to purposely get as violent as possible and we have the most valuable player in the world right now!.

Save The Wales, soon to be extinct from Euro 2016, but still proud.

Oh yeah cus wales fans have never got pissed up and got involved in aggro with opposing or their own fans, ever!

Fantastic fight back by Engerland, so chuffed.
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 18:25 - Jun 16 with 2118 viewsnantywatcher

Best player on the pitch - Aaron Ramsay - he'll go to one of the major European clubs before long.
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 18:28 - Jun 16 with 2103 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 18:25 - Jun 16 by nantywatcher

Best player on the pitch - Aaron Ramsay - he'll go to one of the major European clubs before long.

Best player on the pitch? Thanks for that, gave me a laugh.

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 18:50 - Jun 16 with 2044 viewsImAlrightJack

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 18:17 - Jun 16 by SE1_Jack

Oh yeah cus wales fans have never got pissed up and got involved in aggro with opposing or their own fans, ever!

Fantastic fight back by Engerland, so chuffed.

Typical English arrogance. Go get stuffed and live on your little deluded world, you little Ingalnder.

As for being "chuffed", you were lucky and played cr*p, even worse than us. Welsh fans are nothing like you say.

If I was English, I wouldn't be chuffed at all, just relived while knowing a lot of improvements have to be made.

TW*T!!
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 18:51 - Jun 16 with 2038 viewsperchrockjack

Yep, when you ve nowt to say bring in the family. I've never done that to you Darren. You need to understand when you go over the line.

Monny. Why Liverpool?

We watched it in bar 100 per cent English and wasn't good

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 18:56 - Jun 16 with 2018 viewsImAlrightJack

England, horrible rain soaked island drinking Spitfire by the gallon, singing rascist chants, and having the most overhyped national team in the world.

Even foreigners living here suddenly become fans WHY!?!?. Kudos to my Hungarian work friend for not being sucked in and having a huge Hungary flag on her desk.
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 19:01 - Jun 16 with 1998 viewsDarran

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 18:51 - Jun 16 by perchrockjack

Yep, when you ve nowt to say bring in the family. I've never done that to you Darren. You need to understand when you go over the line.

Monny. Why Liverpool?

We watched it in bar 100 per cent English and wasn't good

You are the one that brought your wife into Richerd or can't you remember?

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 19:05 - Jun 16 with 1984 viewsmacthejack

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 18:56 - Jun 16 by ImAlrightJack

England, horrible rain soaked island drinking Spitfire by the gallon, singing rascist chants, and having the most overhyped national team in the world.

Even foreigners living here suddenly become fans WHY!?!?. Kudos to my Hungarian work friend for not being sucked in and having a huge Hungary flag on her desk.

That chip must weigh awfully heavy on your shoulder me old fruit.
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 19:05 - Jun 16 with 1981 viewsdailew

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 18:56 - Jun 16 by ImAlrightJack

Here's a thread for you.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/173516/looking-for-welsh

BTW England isn't an island.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 19:06]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 19:13 - Jun 16 with 1946 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 18:28 - Jun 16 by monmouth

Best player on the pitch? Thanks for that, gave me a laugh.

By a country mile!
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 19:24 - Jun 16 with 1908 viewsEdmundo

Best team won. Onwards and upwards, we can still qualify.....Cummon Wales👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 20:05 - Jun 16 with 1785 viewstaffpunk

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 19:13 - Jun 16 by nantywatcher

By a country mile!

As an outsider on this board, I have to agree, Ramsey was awesome, motm for Wales by a mile.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 20:06 - Jun 16 with 1778 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 20:05 - Jun 16 by taffpunk

As an outsider on this board, I have to agree, Ramsey was awesome, motm for Wales by a mile.

For Wales, I agree. On the pitch. laughable.

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 20:08 - Jun 16 with 1767 viewsDarran

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 20:05 - Jun 16 by taffpunk

England players where ghosting past him as if he wasn't there,Rooney made him look stupid several times.

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 20:12 - Jun 16 with 1753 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 19:24 - Jun 16 by Edmundo

Best team won. Onwards and upwards, we can still qualify.....Cummon Wales👍

Indeed. Lost the battle can still win the war. Would have settled for this after 2 games before the tournament. We need to keep those russians on the back foot though. Another 90 minutes Alamo is unlikely to do the job.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024