Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread 16:33 - Jun 15 with 20056 viewsjackharris

Kick Off - 2pm GMT
Venue - Lens House 33,000
France

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 15:47 - Jun 16 with 2578 viewsairedale

Well done Arfur!
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 15:51 - Jun 16 with 2527 viewsLandore_Jack

FFS!

#backtojack

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 15:53 - Jun 16 with 2466 viewsphact0rri

oh man... thats painful.. lady luck the wrong way if I'm honest.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 15:53 - Jun 16 with 2466 viewsnierika

Why did this game remind me of the Swansea @ Tottenham match? Cant just score once and have no competant offensive threat for the rest of the game!!!

Ashley Williams was absolutely awful.
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 15:55 - Jun 16 with 2428 viewsLord_Bony

Bollux.

England top of the group maybe one point against Russia will be enough for us.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 15:58 - Jun 16 with 2328 viewsdailew

Gutted. One minute away from qualifying (well 99.32% sure)

Still it was a fair result. We were awful.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 16:02]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:00 - Jun 16 with 2300 viewsOldjack

Russia it is then

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:02 - Jun 16 with 2265 viewslifelong

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 15:58 - Jun 16 by dailew

Unfortunately I agree, poor performance, we just let England run at us, there was only going to be one outcome, what's surprising is it took so long.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:03 - Jun 16 with 2240 viewsjackjackjackjack

I wonder how good Ashley is going to be at the beginning of the season. His physique makes one think he needs a bit of a rest come the end of this tournament.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:07 - Jun 16 with 2184 viewssnork44

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 15:58 - Jun 16 by dailew

No we weren't awful, what game were you watching! The plan went well apart from 50p bounce's mistake and Sturridge scoring and inevitably he'll be injured for the next game! Wales played well and just got beaten by two pieces of bad luck.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:07 - Jun 16 with 2164 viewsperchrockjack

We re simply an average side with one world class player.

We ve gotten rather carried away.

Russia will beat us

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:08 - Jun 16 with 2168 viewstomdickharry

Never know with Russia,they are a physically strong side nothing brilliant but always liable to get a goal out of the blue,can see a draw an us going through in second place.All sorts of qualifying combinations now.
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:09 - Jun 16 with 2137 viewsjojaca

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:02 - Jun 16 by lifelong

Unfortunately I agree, poor performance, we just let England run at us, there was only going to be one outcome, what's surprising is it took so long.

I hate watching hanging on football, we are better than that. I thought Chris Coleman should have been bold to change formation and taken central defender off for another midfielder on. We are not supporting one of the best players in the world enough. Taylor is not a wingback and Ben Davies should be left back.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:10 - Jun 16 with 2128 viewsblueytheblue

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:07 - Jun 16 by snork44

No we weren't awful, what game were you watching! The plan went well apart from 50p bounce's mistake and Sturridge scoring and inevitably he'll be injured for the next game! Wales played well and just got beaten by two pieces of bad luck.

Dear god, bad luck?

We offered nothing going forward. Couldn't keep the ball at all, wave after wave coming back at us.

Robson-Kanu works hard but we gave an absolutely disconnected performance from front to back.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:12 - Jun 16 with 2096 viewsOldjack

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:07 - Jun 16 by perchrockjack

Russia will beat us

We won't sit back and defend like we did today we'll attack ,we'll beat those Russians

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:13 - Jun 16 with 2064 viewsDarran

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:07 - Jun 16 by perchrockjack

Russia will beat us

We?

F*ck me you hate everything about Wales.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:14 - Jun 16 with 2043 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia will beat us

Well they're an average side with no world class players.
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:16 - Jun 16 with 2030 viewsveng9

You can lose and feel proud of your team but I don't feel proud of that at all.

Two of our biggest problems, Neil Taylor isn't good enough to play let alone as wingback and we aren't strong enough in defence. You can solve both of those problems by playing Collins and moving Davies to wingback.

Is Bale injured or something? He was yet again genuinely awful. Not good enough from the management and several players.
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:19 - Jun 16 with 1986 viewsperchrockjack

Well I ll bow you your optimism.

I was flattering Wales by the way.

You want to be queen, go ahead ,girl.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:22 - Jun 16 with 1971 viewsDarran

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:19 - Jun 16 by perchrockjack

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:25 - Jun 16 with 1938 viewsLandore_Jack

Gutted. That first goal was poor. Ash is better than that.

#backtojack

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:29 - Jun 16 with 1918 viewsblueytheblue

F*** me, did Ash just say "I think the first one came off me"?

Denial.

Not just a river in Egypt.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:36 - Jun 16 with 1861 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:19 - Jun 16 by perchrockjack

Were you? I didn't mention Wales.
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:54 - Jun 16 with 1758 viewsClinton

Wales played to the gameplan and it nearly came good. Ultimately shown to lack a couple of players with a bit of class on the ball.
Hal RK not bad in the first half, but when he disappeared, Jonny needed to be brought on earlier.
England physically overwhelming and played well. Not good enough in front of goal to win the competition, though.
Wales might not have enough up front to score against Russia. A draw enough, I think, but it's no certainty especially as Russia still have a shout.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:56 - Jun 16 with 1739 viewsdailew

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:54 - Jun 16 by Clinton

Wales played to the gameplan and it nearly came good. Ultimately shown to lack a couple of players with a bit of class on the ball.
Hal RK not bad in the first half, but when he disappeared, Jonny needed to be brought on earlier.
England physically overwhelming and played well. Not good enough in front of goal to win the competition, though.
Wales might not have enough up front to score against Russia. A draw enough, I think, but it's no certainty especially as Russia still have a shout.

Good summary.

We only used 2 subs.

Ramsey looked dead on his feet. Vaughan or Jazz on for him?
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 16:57]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024