Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread 16:33 - Jun 15 with 20419 viewsjackharris

Kick Off - 2pm GMT
Venue - Lens House 33,000
France

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 10:22 - Jun 17 with 1478 viewsraynor94

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 10:15 - Jun 17 by SgorioFruit

if we fail to get out of the group stage then it will be because we were too scared of England

Scared? no the the word you are looking for is outclassed, did amazingly well to hang on for as long as we did

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 10:54 - Jun 17 with 1449 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 10:22 - Jun 17 by raynor94

Scared? no the the word you are looking for is outclassed, did amazingly well to hang on for as long as we did

scared to stick the boot in.

yes lets watch them walk the ball in to our box, that's not being outclassed, that's called sitting back and watching.

I was screaming for them to be closed down

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 11:10 - Jun 17 with 1436 viewsangryjack

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 10:54 - Jun 17 by SgorioFruit

yes lets watch them walk the ball in to our box, that's not being outclassed, that's called sitting back and watching.

its hard to close down when you constantly being pulled out of position and cant get near them thats what good teams do
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 11:22 - Jun 17 with 1404 viewsClinton

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 10:54 - Jun 17 by SgorioFruit

I was calling for us to start the fouls after about 85 minutes to slow it down, but Wales weren't actually getting near enough even to get a foul in.
Lacking a couple of top class players for the first 11, lacking depth in the squad pure and simple. England have 5 centre forwards in the squad who are streets ahead of Hal RK, Vokes and Jonny. Its no great revolation.
Enjoy it whilst we still have the likes of Williams, Bale, Ramsey. In a few years and normal service will be resumed, i.e. not even qualifying.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2016 11:26]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 12:24 - Jun 17 with 1346 viewsJethroJack

Delighted that GB exposed another dodgy keeper, but gutted & totally bemused as to why he didn't manage to expose that shit defence of theirs, just once would have been enough before they equalised. GB was well below par against Slovakia too (we were there for that game).

By backing off, we made them look like world beaters....Hamsik & co may well make a better fist of it than we did.

Be bloody funny if they lose or draw to Slovakia & we beat Russia to top the group....dafter things have happened (like us qualifying after 58yrs).

Together Stronger...whatever the result.
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 01:45 - Jun 18 with 1146 viewsSE1_Jack

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 12:24 - Jun 17 by JethroJack

Delighted that GB exposed another dodgy keeper, but gutted & totally bemused as to why he didn't manage to expose that shit defence of theirs, just once would have been enough before they equalised. GB was well below par against Slovakia too (we were there for that game).

By backing off, we made them look like world beaters....Hamsik & co may well make a better fist of it than we did.

Be bloody funny if they lose or draw to Slovakia & we beat Russia to top the group....dafter things have happened (like us qualifying after 58yrs).

Together Stronger...whatever the result.

And there you are, with the bitter post through gritted teeth you've come to master in the voice of Welsh nationalism.
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 08:28 - Jun 18 with 1087 viewseastside_r

Good Board fellas.

I thought that you were extremely unlucky the other day. If your boys had held out for a point then that would have been a good (if not entirely justified) result. Hope both England and Wales will make it through to the next stage. Can’t stand Real Madrid but if that boy Bale plays to his full potential then you can beat anyone.

I turn the TV down for GSTQ but turn it up for Land of my Fathers, cracking tune.

I have Welsh relatives (my cousin [once removed)] plays rugby for Ospreys and Wales, not a sport I follow but I assume that he must be pretty good.

Peace and respect from London.

Good luck to Swansea for next season from this QPR fan.
The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 13:06 - Jul 2 with 922 viewsStarsky

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 16:07 - Jun 16 by perchrockjack

We re simply an average side with one world class player.

We ve gotten rather carried away.

Russia will beat us

I'm sorry but I really couldn't resist. My bad

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 13:09 - Jul 2 with 909 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 13:06 - Jul 2 by Starsky

I'm sorry but I really couldn't resist. My bad

Fine by me!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 13:12 - Jul 2 with 906 viewsperchrockjack

Hey stars.

Do ya know what

Truly don't give a shite

We did and last night memorable which is better than some glorying in posts , which turn out to be right or wrong on a site like this.

I question the mentality of those who, when we achieve, or have a great result, the first thing on their mind is to attack a username on Internet site, often a person they ll never meet, or have done briefly.

Not referring to your good self btw.

I have to say Russia were appalling and Belgium clearly no spine. I will be gutted if Portugal beat us. Gutted.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 14:04 - Jul 2 with 886 viewsStarsky

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 13:12 - Jul 2 by perchrockjack

Hey stars.

Do ya know what

Truly don't give a shite

We did and last night memorable which is better than some glorying in posts , which turn out to be right or wrong on a site like this.

I question the mentality of those who, when we achieve, or have a great result, the first thing on their mind is to attack a username on Internet site, often a person they ll never meet, or have done briefly.

Not referring to your good self btw.

I have to say Russia were appalling and Belgium clearly no spine. I will be gutted if Portugal beat us. Gutted.

I know I know Rich... But was eating at me all day and I had to get it out of my system.

I truly meant it to be a lighthearted post. Nothing too serious meant from me on this.

Spank me

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 14:14 - Jul 2 with 879 viewsperchrockjack

Don't know about that but I know a still very attractive and brave lady downstairs who gave me terrible stick for ripping off my Welsh bandana and throwing it into a dried up river bed in mojacar, after we d screwed it up against England.
I was on the naughty step all evening and only some moonlight rendering of some favourite tunes saved my bacon.

She s quite pleased for us mainly as it's easier on the Spode .

Talking of spanking...

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 14:16 - Jul 2 with 871 viewsStarsky

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 14:14 - Jul 2 by perchrockjack

Don't know about that but I know a still very attractive and brave lady downstairs who gave me terrible stick for ripping off my Welsh bandana and throwing it into a dried up river bed in mojacar, after we d screwed it up against England.
I was on the naughty step all evening and only some moonlight rendering of some favourite tunes saved my bacon.

She s quite pleased for us mainly as it's easier on the Spode .

Talking of spanking...

Welsh Bandana???

The Official Wales Versus England Euro 2016 Match Thread on 14:20 - Jul 2 with 867 viewsperchrockjack

Yes.

Only a few quid on line.

Took it to Mexico in Feb and it got sweaty spo she washed it ff so.

Yep, as the bar was full of English lads I thought better than getting gobby and bitter so I simply stormed off and went back to our villa. However ,as she had the keys on her, I had to go back and walk bs k into the bar where she was chatting to a group of ...I swear it's true Liverpool fans.

Wasn't easy

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024