Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ash 20:22 - Aug 1 with 34351 viewsGorslasJack

Starting to look like it might be happening!
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/exclusive-ashley-willi
Ash on 07:06 - Aug 3 with 2059 viewsdobjack2

Ash on 22:57 - Aug 2 by londonlisa2001

I think we're just sending a message to the agents - we won't be backed into a corner. May be a first sign of this new 'financial muscle' .

He'll go. The deal will be sweetened a bit and he'll go.

A powerful message though. We're prepared to call his bluff and keep him for two years if necessary and give up £10m.

Very strong statement from the new owners - we wouldn't have done it before. This is exactly the way clubs like Southampton have behaved for ages, which is why they get more money for their players.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2016 22:58]

Agree.

Although the offer is probably not a straight £10 million at the moment. I would guess it's probably nearer £7 million with add ons e.g. Nif Everton qualify for Europe, win a cup or league, or Ash is the leading goal scorer in the premier league etc. Which seems to be the norm these days.

Suspect that it will be a case of changing those sort of details and maybe even how the payments are structured as we haven't gone as far as saying "not for sale".
Ash on 11:55 - Jan 3 with 1724 viewsDrizzy

Ash on 17:17 - Aug 2 by ItchySphincter

Hallelujah! Agree completely.

10M for Ash is a no brained so as long as our lot give Jordi a break for the first few weeks we've got a solid pairing at centre half on our hands. It's going to be like upgrading from a Mercedes Benz to a Bentley.

Spot on as ever, Sunsh.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Ash on 15:41 - Jan 3 with 1461 viewsjackrabbit

Ash on 11:55 - Jan 3 by Drizzy

Spot on as ever, Sunsh.

That's cruel.......funny, but cruel!

In the circumstances in which we find ourselves, that can be classified as ''black humour'.
Ash on 15:53 - Jan 3 with 1397 viewsFlashberryjack

Ash on 21:07 - Aug 1 by Flashberryjack

This is the crux of it, they'll looking at an el cheapo replacement, you can bet your boots on that.

Wow !

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ash on 15:54 - Jan 3 with 1381 viewswaynekerr55

Ash on 11:55 - Jan 3 by Drizzy

Spot on as ever, Sunsh.

I assume the Bentley in question was David, not the motor vehicle that Darran owns

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Ash on 16:49 - Jan 3 with 1272 viewsSwaneeRiver

I read this and didn't look at the OP date.
I thought Ash had seen the errors of his ways snd was coming back to us.
Shit!
Ash on 17:25 - Jan 3 with 1165 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's ok, it's good business. Amat will step up.

**snigger**

Poll: Tory leader

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024