Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Williams' replacement 14:15 - Aug 9 with 9421 viewsDexterMorgan

Assuming VDH was bought as 3/4 choice rather than a starter, what are our realistic options:-

Caulker
Chester
Mboji
Denayer
Chambers
Random Italian Guy
[Post edited 9 Aug 2016 14:16]
Williams' replacement on 20:16 - Aug 9 with 1720 viewstomdickharry

Williams' replacement on 19:28 - Aug 9 by Jango

He's replaced Bartley

You are 100% correct.We need an exerienced centre half and quick,give a name Scott Dann,Palace.
Williams' replacement on 20:26 - Aug 9 with 1677 viewsmax936

Williams' replacement on 20:16 - Aug 9 by tomdickharry

You are 100% correct.We need an exerienced centre half and quick,give a name Scott Dann,Palace.

Come on Tom Palace ain't gonna let Dann go are they mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Williams' replacement on 20:31 - Aug 9 with 1653 viewstomdickharry

Williams' replacement on 20:26 - Aug 9 by max936

Come on Tom Palace ain't gonna let Dann go are they mun.

Every player has a price,just don't want us to be caught out,as I said before better to be wise before than after.
Williams' replacement on 20:37 - Aug 9 with 1621 viewsharryhpalmer

any replacement has to be a "homegrown" player.

we are now down to 7 HG players with Ash going, so can only have a squad of 24, unless we add another HG player.

So that limits us significantly.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Williams' replacement on 20:55 - Aug 9 with 1570 viewsdobjack2

Jokes aside is there a recall clause in Bartley's loan?
Williams' replacement on 20:56 - Aug 9 with 1568 viewsAngelRangelQS

Williams' replacement on 20:37 - Aug 9 by harryhpalmer

any replacement has to be a "homegrown" player.

we are now down to 7 HG players with Ash going, so can only have a squad of 24, unless we add another HG player.

So that limits us significantly.

We don't need 25 in our squad
Williams' replacement on 21:29 - Aug 9 with 1486 viewsJango

The more I think of it the more I feel we have to spend on a top replacement. If we were replacing a squad player I could understand but we are losing our captain and most consistent performer. I don't understand people not wanting to buy another centre half
Williams' replacement on 21:33 - Aug 9 with 1458 viewspencoedjack

Williams' replacement on 20:55 - Aug 9 by dobjack2

Jokes aside is there a recall clause in Bartley's loan?

Surely that is a joke ?
Login to get fewer ads

Williams' replacement on 21:48 - Aug 9 with 1405 viewsstid

Jordi Amat...24 years young. Give him time and let him have the odd mistake that he will learn from and we have a top centre half

Also 15 year old Ethan Ampadu ( Welsh) starts for Exeter tonight and stood out out apparently in the EFL Cup
[Post edited 9 Aug 2016 21:53]
Williams' replacement on 22:09 - Aug 9 with 1279 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Williams' replacement on 21:29 - Aug 9 by Jango

The more I think of it the more I feel we have to spend on a top replacement. If we were replacing a squad player I could understand but we are losing our captain and most consistent performer. I don't understand people not wanting to buy another centre half

Defo need another C/H

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Williams' replacement on 22:14 - Aug 9 with 1266 viewsLandore_Jack

Williams' replacement on 21:29 - Aug 9 by Jango

Same here. We desperately need a dominant centre back. Unfortunately, Amat does not boast a physical presence and often makes a mistake. It says alot that he has never been first choice, especially in a team that struggled defensively last season.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2016 22:17]

#backtojack

Williams' replacement on 22:19 - Aug 9 with 1241 viewsdobjack2

Williams' replacement on 21:33 - Aug 9 by pencoedjack

Surely that is a joke ?

If we don't sign anyone and there is an emergency of biblical proportions... Is there a plan Z
Williams' replacement on 23:09 - Aug 9 with 1157 viewsjasper_T

Williams' replacement on 22:14 - Aug 9 by Landore_Jack

Same here. We desperately need a dominant centre back. Unfortunately, Amat does not boast a physical presence and often makes a mistake. It says alot that he has never been first choice, especially in a team that struggled defensively last season.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2016 22:17]

We didn't struggle defensively last season. Our defensive record wasn't significantly worse than the season before.
Williams' replacement on 23:17 - Aug 9 with 1135 viewsbuilthjack

Williams' replacement on 22:19 - Aug 9 by dobjack2

If we don't sign anyone and there is an emergency of biblical proportions... Is there a plan Z

Hell yes

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Williams' replacement on 23:22 - Aug 9 with 1119 viewsjasper_T

Stick Llorente back there in an emergency. Big enough unit.
Williams' replacement on 01:38 - Aug 10 with 1014 viewsTaliesin

I suspect that TPTB knew that Williams was on his way some time ago and VDH was brought in to challenge Amat for the honour of playing alongside FF. This avoided being held for ransom, which would have happened if we entered the market when AW leaving became common knowledge

If FG feels the need for another CB it'll be either be a dvlpt player from a L1 /L2 CLUB or one of our own products will be promoted (have we got any CBs ready to step up?) - either way it will probably be a player with 'homegrown' status.

I think I'd be happy with this although if it all goes tits up I reserve the right to abuse the idiots who thought this to be a good idea
Williams' replacement on 04:05 - Aug 10 with 967 viewsdameedna

Far more pressing concerns in midfield and up front.

Amat is the man for Burnley.
Williams' replacement on 23:34 - Sep 25 with 729 viewsTaliesin

Looks like VDH maybe a damn fine option for the centre of our defence. Good signing by Huw!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024