Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 08:54 - Aug 20 with 9171 viewsPinnerPaul

As starting the last one brought us such good luck, thought I would go again!

3-2 us, Polter 2 goals and Cousins first for club
[Post edited 20 Aug 2016 12:08]
Match Thread on 17:32 - Aug 20 with 1018 viewsstevec

Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Have to admit to getting carried away after the first two games. You think I'd learn....

Still happy that we're going the right direction but this result is a welcome dose of reality.

Right direction? Pity you weren't there to see it.

Totally inept, complete waste of money, mind numbingly boring to the point even those attending couldn't be ar sed to give them the reception they deserved.

Felt like the place is dying. Still, heh ho.
Match Thread on 17:37 - Aug 20 with 981 viewsvegasranger

This for me. How are we going in the right direction? Still only two strikers and the jury is out on Washington. Lack of width. Cousins a central midfielder playing wide right. I assume the French lad played wide left even though he plays on the right. And the bench wouldn't look out of place at Div 2 level.
Match Thread on 18:36 - Aug 20 with 857 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Thread on 17:32 - Aug 20 by stevec

Right direction? Pity you weren't there to see it.

Totally inept, complete waste of money, mind numbingly boring to the point even those attending couldn't be ar sed to give them the reception they deserved.

Felt like the place is dying. Still, heh ho.

Oh dear, thats on a par with last weeks hysterical Villa fan reaction to their defeat - "If we don't beat Rotherham , the club is finished!"

Read Clive's match preview, you might recognise yourself in there!
Match Thread on 18:49 - Aug 20 with 841 viewsPinnerPaul

Plenty of out of work managers going to be happy if WE"RE looking for a new one, as still 17 teams who have a poorer start than us!

Ridiculous over reaction to an admittedly very poor display.
Match Thread on 20:47 - Aug 20 with 763 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Match Thread on 18:49 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul

Plenty of out of work managers going to be happy if WE"RE looking for a new one, as still 17 teams who have a poorer start than us!

Ridiculous over reaction to an admittedly very poor display.

It's your fault, you started the thread....
Match Thread on 07:47 - Aug 21 with 656 viewsstevec

Match Thread on 18:36 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul

Oh dear, thats on a par with last weeks hysterical Villa fan reaction to their defeat - "If we don't beat Rotherham , the club is finished!"

Read Clive's match preview, you might recognise yourself in there!

Well, I just have and I do. And Clive has a point.

Trouble is, I don't much like this modern concept, that somehow Loftus Road should become a 'safe place'. That the Tommys of this world are no longer venting their spleen at the club they love, that we all sit in relative silence during an abomination of a performance, that we just accept it and wander back to the pub.

Sorry chaps, but I don't want a 'welcome dose of reality', I come here for a dose of fantasy, the idea that my team might actually do a Leicester one day, knowing deep down its not going to happen but if a bollocking in my world means I care then they'll fckin we'll get a bollocking.
Match Thread on 09:48 - Aug 22 with 542 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Thread on 20:47 - Aug 20 by Hoop_Du_Jour

It's your fault, you started the thread....

I know - that's two in a row.

I'm NOT starting tomorrow's!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024