Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin morgan 08:46 - Nov 13 with 12470 viewsblackswan

Hello does anyone know if he still has an
Interest in the travel house as I won't support
The sellouts business interests. In fact I think he is getting away with things lighting considering
His large holding nothing would have happened
Without his say so.
A list of the sellouts business interests should be
All over social media hit them in the pocket that's
All they care about stid
Martin morgan on 12:06 - Nov 13 with 3201 viewsWingstandwood

Martin morgan on 11:57 - Nov 13 by max936

True, he did seem very sheepish though so that says a lot as well, I was a tad shocked at the time though.

He should just have given a vague or ambiguous opinion of "Ah time will tell, we're going through a transitional period, we'll see what happens, I'm out of the loop on some matters" etc. Rather than sound like a PR drone after Lee Trundles role.

Nothing wrong at the club? Supporters insecurity Mr Curtis?

Argus!

Martin morgan on 12:10 - Nov 13 with 3185 viewsbuilthjack

Martin morgan on 10:40 - Nov 13 by Whiterockin

No of course not. But isn't his wife the one with the financial clout.

With Beverley doing his books he will come out smiling.trust me.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Martin morgan on 12:13 - Nov 13 with 3178 viewsmax936

Martin morgan on 12:06 - Nov 13 by Wingstandwood

He should just have given a vague or ambiguous opinion of "Ah time will tell, we're going through a transitional period, we'll see what happens, I'm out of the loop on some matters" etc. Rather than sound like a PR drone after Lee Trundles role.

Nothing wrong at the club? Supporters insecurity Mr Curtis?

Well I probably did put him on the spot in fairness, he was with his wife and another couple and about to cross the road as Wife and I passed, I just said hello and asked whats happening down there as I was walking past, so it wasn't a chat, like Bony said what else could he say, I'm not gonna hold it against him though, after what he'd been though with us and what he's done for us. He's still a Top Man.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Martin morgan on 12:17 - Nov 13 with 3156 viewsWingstandwood

Martin morgan on 12:13 - Nov 13 by max936

Well I probably did put him on the spot in fairness, he was with his wife and another couple and about to cross the road as Wife and I passed, I just said hello and asked whats happening down there as I was walking past, so it wasn't a chat, like Bony said what else could he say, I'm not gonna hold it against him though, after what he'd been though with us and what he's done for us. He's still a Top Man.

You have a fair point he's a trillion times better than the sellouts and certain players that cannot be even bothered to put in a full 90 mins once or twice a week.

Argus!

Martin morgan on 12:18 - Nov 13 with 3153 views1983

He still owns TH and is a ruthless b@stard when he was splitting up with his wife he paid staff a couple of crumbs to keep their mouths shut and threatened people with the sack if they spoke to the press...FACT

Martin morgan on 12:23 - Nov 13 with 3139 viewswaynekerr55

Martin morgan on 12:18 - Nov 13 by 1983

He still owns TH and is a ruthless b@stard when he was splitting up with his wife he paid staff a couple of crumbs to keep their mouths shut and threatened people with the sack if they spoke to the press...FACT

Well to be fair he is paying their wages so they shouldn't be spreading the dirt.

Another point in this sorry affair is that if we do go down, hundreds of people are going to lose their jobs. By fans, for fans, hey?!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Martin morgan on 12:31 - Nov 13 with 3115 viewsWingstandwood

Martin morgan on 12:18 - Nov 13 by 1983

I have been told exactly similar by the father of a girl that worked for him, in fact I have seen some crazy stuff involving rich employers myself.

I worked for a family of millionaires and I used to find it absolutely gobsmacking to watch how they lived and their insane standards, the father would put silver Kit Kat paper in plugs so he didn't have to buy a fuse.

Their whole existence was based on money and nothing else. The father is no longer with us but can rest in peace knowing that he is one of the richest dead individuals in the cemetery which he now resides. Because he would not spend a bean.

Argus!

Martin morgan on 12:43 - Nov 13 with 3080 viewswaynekerr55

Martin morgan on 12:31 - Nov 13 by Wingstandwood

I have been told exactly similar by the father of a girl that worked for him, in fact I have seen some crazy stuff involving rich employers myself.

I worked for a family of millionaires and I used to find it absolutely gobsmacking to watch how they lived and their insane standards, the father would put silver Kit Kat paper in plugs so he didn't have to buy a fuse.

Their whole existence was based on money and nothing else. The father is no longer with us but can rest in peace knowing that he is one of the richest dead individuals in the cemetery which he now resides. Because he would not spend a bean.

😂😂😂😂

If you did a straw poll of people asking what actually happened:

"Someone used kit kat foil as a fuse or someone putting vodka on cereal" which one would be more believable?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Martin morgan on 12:52 - Nov 13 with 3063 viewsskippyjack

Martin morgan on 12:23 - Nov 13 by waynekerr55

Well to be fair he is paying their wages so they shouldn't be spreading the dirt.

Another point in this sorry affair is that if we do go down, hundreds of people are going to lose their jobs. By fans, for fans, hey?!

That's the problem you see Wayne.. Morgan is at the stage in his life, where he feels that he's invincible, due to his wealth.. especially where 'he came' from.. and all that psychobabble.. because he never aquired wealth through lineage, he doesn't understand the fundamental values of what he's actually got.. it's a predicament in today's world, where supposed 'nobody's' become 'somebody's'.. which is insane in itself.. If you take all his 'wealth' and supposed 'power' away from him, he'll become a 'nobody'.. people like MM can't accept being a supposed fictional 'nobody'.. it's what psychopathic, narcissistic megalomaniacs are all about.. but if your lineage is of wealthy stock, going back to donkey's.. you understand the fundamentals of aquired wealth, because you have been taught from experience.

MM lacks experience in the world of truly big fish, because he doesn't understand wealth.. he's not the only one in Swansea..

that photo of him sums him up.. His cheeks are blowing out, and his teeth are grinding.. no wonder why his wife wanted to leave the 10 year old.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Martin morgan on 13:05 - Nov 13 with 3026 viewsWingstandwood

Martin morgan on 12:43 - Nov 13 by waynekerr55

😂😂😂😂

If you did a straw poll of people asking what actually happened:

"Someone used kit kat foil as a fuse or someone putting vodka on cereal" which one would be more believable?

Health and safety with this millionaire? The shank of a portable heavy engineering drill bit used to wear to the point where in would repeatedly fall out. So rather than spent money on a new one? And to keep it in the chuck, he'd put two blobs of weld on it. The trouble now was... if the 'improvised' 1" drill bit 'snagged' on a burr, the drill (not a mag rotabroach, too expensive) itself would now spin around uncontrollably and with enough force to cause injury to the person holding it. Tight and dangerous went together with this guy.

Argus!

Martin morgan on 13:18 - Nov 13 with 2979 viewsKilkennyjack

Martin morgan on 11:38 - Nov 13 by max936

That is a big problem, lots still say that we can't blame them for cashing in they were entitled and that we needed the "investment", lots are now realising that there isn't any investment and can see what has/is happening the word is spreading, some will just ignore it and stop going, but hopefully many more will start voicing their opinions.

I was gonna mention this, but I bumped into Curt last night and ask him what's happening down there Al and he replied we'll be okay, its just your guys insecurities, I was speechless.

In all fairness mr Curtis was on the stage with microphone in hand at the Patti Pavilion when our Trust was first born. He stood for our club in its darkest hour and against Petty. Get the statue ordered.

Beware of the Risen People

Martin morgan on 14:33 - Nov 13 with 2881 viewsblackswan

Martin morgan on 11:38 - Nov 13 by max936

That is a big problem, lots still say that we can't blame them for cashing in they were entitled and that we needed the "investment", lots are now realising that there isn't any investment and can see what has/is happening the word is spreading, some will just ignore it and stop going, but hopefully many more will start voicing their opinions.

I was gonna mention this, but I bumped into Curt last night and ask him what's happening down there Al and he replied we'll be okay, its just your guys insecurities, I was speechless.

I sincerely hope the legend curt is right my fear is if relegated the new owners will be more interested in their exit strategy than stabilising the club in the championship after the inevitable moving on of our top players.
Anyway I'm not on twitter surely it's worth ramping up the pressure on them along the lines of. Real jacks don't support the sellouts boycott morgans hotel the travel house and whatever Dineens vending co is called and get your friends to like and spread.
Martin morgan on 14:44 - Nov 13 with 2860 viewsNOTRAC

There are lines in T S Eliot's Murder In The Cathedral, which sum up Morgan and Jenkins and some of the others quite well
This man is obstinate,blind intent
On self destruction.
Passing from deception to deception,
From grandeur to grandeur to final illusion,
Lost in the wonder of his own greatness,
The enemy of society,enemy of himself.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Martin morgan on 15:37 - Nov 13 with 2761 viewsDewi1jack

Martin morgan on 10:30 - Nov 13 by Whiterockin

Serious question. If you worked for Morgan would you be looking for another job.I would because I really feel his businesses in the area are going to suffer.

Secondly I don't think he is as well off as you think, isn't his wife the major finance holder.

I suppose my answer would be that I have to have some faith and trust in who I work for.
So I'd already have left once all the news on the sell-out b'stards came out.
Even before I had my own company, I'd walk away from employers within a fortnight of them breaking their word. Normally within the week, as I'd have found a new job and worked my notice.

On the second point.
The tw@ has lost any respect that he had, so hopefully his other half only only gives him pocket money.
Or divorces him after she's squirrelled all the money in countries that have no legal requirements with Britain and leaves the b'stard penniless.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Martin morgan on 17:39 - Nov 13 with 2634 viewsLoyal

Martin morgan on 11:50 - Nov 13 by Highjack

Could be an idea for a new banner. "This is a local club for local people, we'll have no trouble here"

Will heaven be like Swansea Tubbs ?
(Tenko graphic )

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Martin morgan on 17:55 - Nov 13 with 2414 viewsWingstandwood

I've often wondered who was the true brains behind the Morgan success story was it him or was it his wife? And was he just a ruthless and horrible piece of sh#t to work for whose sole purpose was to drive his workforce on and on and on?

Argus!

Martin morgan on 17:58 - Nov 13 with 2407 viewsLoyal

Martin morgan on 17:55 - Nov 13 by Wingstandwood

I've often wondered who was the true brains behind the Morgan success story was it him or was it his wife? And was he just a ruthless and horrible piece of sh#t to work for whose sole purpose was to drive his workforce on and on and on?

The true story is he was bought out by a bigger company, right place right time.
I am told he wasn't the brightest before he got on the gravy train.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2016 18:00]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Martin morgan on 18:00 - Nov 13 with 2400 viewsWingstandwood

Martin morgan on 17:58 - Nov 13 by Loyal

The true story is he was bought out by a bigger company, right place right time.

It looks very much like lightning has struck twice in his circumstances. First the travel business and then SCFC.

Argus!

Martin morgan on 18:08 - Nov 13 with 2380 viewsLoyal

Martin morgan on 18:00 - Nov 13 by Wingstandwood

It looks very much like lightning has struck twice in his circumstances. First the travel business and then SCFC.

Money comes to money mate, for sure.

Martin morgan on 19:31 - Nov 13 with 2300 viewsawayjack

Martin morgan on 17:55 - Nov 13 by Wingstandwood

Some hard work but mostly timing. Certainly not brains.
Martin morgan on 19:37 - Nov 13 with 2275 viewsDarran

Martin morgan on 17:58 - Nov 13 by Loyal

He was a welders mate in BP Baglan Bay and he definitely wasn't the brightest.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Martin morgan on 19:40 - Nov 13 with 2259 viewsjacktar

Martin morgan on 11:18 - Nov 13 by max936

Plenty in there last night when I passed last night, talking to few lads last night bout Swans and they were off there I said about the sellout and they said but its a nice place

When was that again Max?

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Martin morgan on 07:45 - Nov 14 with 2054 viewsManBearSwan2

Martin morgan on 07:58 - Nov 14 with 2035 viewsLandore_Jack

His company Jaxx Landing Ltd sold Swansea Airport to Roy Thomas (Air Wales Owner) in 2003.

#backtojack

Martin morgan on 11:35 - Nov 14 with 1932 viewsfather_jack

brick top... awesome.

heard a few times he is just the mouth piece and not the organ grinder..

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024