Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow ticket info 16:04 - Dec 16 with 18002 views442Dale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/barrow-fa-cup-details-confirme

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Barrow ticket info on 16:31 - Dec 28 with 2746 viewsFred_Talbot

Barrow ticket info on 13:25 - Dec 28 by killiehippo

I'm coming down from Kilmarnock for the game although I think its a home end ticket I'll be getting. Will Dale fans be meeting up in a particular boozer before the game?

The Furness Railway - Wetherspoons is a few minutes walk from the station. I should imagine there'll be a few Dale drinking in there

Where's Fred?

Barrow ticket info on 16:55 - Dec 28 with 2666 viewskilliehippo

Thanks mate, will look it out
Barrow ticket info on 20:17 - Dec 28 with 2449 viewslyberoc

Barrow ticket info on 15:24 - Dec 28 by killiehippo

Cheers mate, just got a ticket today for the home end. Going to go down and stay at Travelodge Friday night then have a lagerfest on the Saturday!!

if you use the code BOXINGDAY you can get close to a tenner off/ room but be quick it expires tomorrow
Barrow ticket info on 20:23 - Dec 28 with 2426 viewskilliehippo

Thanks mate, my pal already booked it and only costing us £18 each so cant complain. Next move will be to get a trip down to a home game.
Barrow ticket info on 20:52 - Dec 28 with 2355 viewsRAFC_1990

I hope there will be something in place to stop people buying large amounts, I will be there before 9AM, but wouldn't like to see the first few people in the que buy them all up.

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Barrow ticket info on 22:05 - Dec 28 with 2221 viewsdingdangblue

Barrow ticket info on 15:19 - Dec 28 by lyberoc

Better get on the phone Barrow only have 750 tickets left

Definitely going to be a sell out!

@BarrowAFC

There are now 600 ground tickets available for The Emirates FA Cup 3rd round tie against Rochdale.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Barrow ticket info on 08:03 - Dec 29 with 2031 viewsbatfink

Already quite a big queue this morning, luckily inside reception
Barrow ticket info on 09:04 - Dec 29 with 1924 viewsRAFC_1990

Could of alerted people it would only be 1 per person! My mate was getting 2 for us, had to shoot of from work! Would of been nice to know and I would of gone earlier.

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Login to get fewer ads

Barrow ticket info on 09:25 - Dec 29 with 1874 viewsSandyDrum

Barrow ticket info on 09:04 - Dec 29 by RAFC_1990

Could of alerted people it would only be 1 per person! My mate was getting 2 for us, had to shoot of from work! Would of been nice to know and I would of gone earlier.

If that's the case then that's not great.
Absolutely nowhere on the official site does it say one ticket per person, I imagine there's a few people relying on mates to pick the tickets up.

I for one am, because I'm at work and can't afford to take time off to get a football ticket.

I've pasted the article below:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barrow v Rochdale: Saturday 7th January 2016 - 3pm kick-off

Supporters are reminded that Barrow tickets will go on general sale on Thursday 29th December at 9am.

127 tickets are available, following the conclusion of the priority purchase period for season ticket holders.

Tickets are expected to sell out fast, so due to the limited number that are still available, you cannot purchase over the phone. Tickets must be purchased in person at the RAFC Ticket Office. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis until sold out.

The game at Holker Street is ALL TICKET for Dale fans. The club received a maximum allocation of 668 tickets for the game.

Prices are as follows:

Terraces
Adults - £14
Concessions (65+ and students) - £11
11-17 - £5
Under 11 - £1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Barrow ticket info on 09:31 - Dec 29 with 1858 viewsflyerdale

Club just posted on Facebook that it's sold out now
Barrow ticket info on 09:35 - Dec 29 with 1846 viewsjudd

Barrow ticket info on 09:25 - Dec 29 by SandyDrum

If that's the case then that's not great.
Absolutely nowhere on the official site does it say one ticket per person, I imagine there's a few people relying on mates to pick the tickets up.

I for one am, because I'm at work and can't afford to take time off to get a football ticket.

I've pasted the article below:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barrow v Rochdale: Saturday 7th January 2016 - 3pm kick-off

Supporters are reminded that Barrow tickets will go on general sale on Thursday 29th December at 9am.

127 tickets are available, following the conclusion of the priority purchase period for season ticket holders.

Tickets are expected to sell out fast, so due to the limited number that are still available, you cannot purchase over the phone. Tickets must be purchased in person at the RAFC Ticket Office. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis until sold out.

The game at Holker Street is ALL TICKET for Dale fans. The club received a maximum allocation of 668 tickets for the game.

Prices are as follows:

Terraces
Adults - £14
Concessions (65+ and students) - £11
11-17 - £5
Under 11 - £1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although it doesn't state exactly one ticket only it does clearly state that tickets have to be bought in person.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Barrow ticket info on 09:37 - Dec 29 with 1831 viewsSandyDrum

Barrow ticket info on 09:35 - Dec 29 by judd

Although it doesn't state exactly one ticket only it does clearly state that tickets have to be bought in person.

So that means they can't be bought over the phone or on the Dale Tickets website.

Nothing about the amount the can be bought per person.

Barrow ticket info on 09:41 - Dec 29 with 1808 viewsjudd

Barrow ticket info on 09:37 - Dec 29 by SandyDrum

So that means they can't be bought over the phone or on the Dale Tickets website.

If you have to buy a ticket in person then you have to attend the ticket office in person to buy your ticket. If you do not attend then you cannot get a ticket therefore buying more than one by someone else is not going to happen.

Barrow ticket info on 09:46 - Dec 29 with 1788 viewsdingdangblue

Barrow ticket info on 09:37 - Dec 29 by SandyDrum

I agree - it should have been made more clear. Certainly there would have been people buying tickets 'for a friend' and not buying them to sell on - a bit harsh if they've missed out. The only thing I would say is season ticket holders were only allowed to get 1 ticket so I guess it makes sense that non season ticket holders could only buy 1 ticket per person also. Especially with them being so sparse in number. Anyway well done to all those going - do us proud and get us through to that 4th round draw.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Barrow ticket info on 09:50 - Dec 29 with 1773 viewsSandyDrum

Barrow ticket info on 09:41 - Dec 29 by judd

If you have to buy a ticket in person then you have to attend the ticket office in person to buy your ticket. If you do not attend then you cannot get a ticket therefore buying more than one by someone else is not going to happen.

I see your point but I disagree.

All they had to put in the article was "Limited to ONE ticket per person), but they didn't so we've had to have this discussion.

The fact that 2 people already in this thread have had the same problem (within 47 minutes of tickets going on sale) suggests it should have been worded much clearer.

Because I have to work this morning, I now can't attend the game, however if I'd known my friends couldn't have picked one up for me (AKA, by writing Limited to ONE ticket per person) I would have been much less disappointed.

I can't imagine I'll be the only one feeling a bit annoyed by this.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2016 9:51]

Barrow ticket info on 09:52 - Dec 29 with 1742 viewsjudd

Barrow ticket info on 09:50 - Dec 29 by SandyDrum

All they had to put in the article was "Limited to ONE ticket per person), but they didn't so we've had to have this discussion.

The fact that 2 people already in this thread have had the same problem (within 47 minutes of tickets going on sale) suggests it should have been worded much clearer.

Because I have to work this morning, I now can't attend the game, however if I'd known my friends couldn't have picked one up for me (AKA, by writing Limited to ONE ticket per person) I would have been much less disappointed.

Totally agree with you that it could have been made clearer but my only qualification is for swimming 25 metres at Cassie baths and I understood it.

Barrow ticket info on 10:12 - Dec 29 with 1681 viewsShun

Over 100 tickets sold within half an hour? Impressive work!
Barrow ticket info on 10:20 - Dec 29 with 1645 viewsnordenblue

Barrow ticket info on 10:12 - Dec 29 by Shun

Over 100 tickets sold within half an hour? Impressive work!

I arrived at about 8.30 expecting a few people and they were queuing out the door then,luckily I've managed to get all I needed so happy days..... was a bit strange them telling us as we queued that it was only 1 per person,not surprising though tbf.....
Barrow ticket info on 10:22 - Dec 29 with 1620 viewsSandyDrum

Barrow ticket info on 09:52 - Dec 29 by judd

Totally agree with you that it could have been made clearer but my only qualification is for swimming 25 metres at Cassie baths and I understood it.

Barrow ticket info on 10:25 - Dec 29 with 1600 viewsClitheroeDale

Barrow ticket info on 10:20 - Dec 29 by nordenblue

I arrived at about 8.30 expecting a few people and they were queuing out the door then,luckily I've managed to get all I needed so happy days..... was a bit strange them telling us as we queued that it was only 1 per person,not surprising though tbf.....

Got there at 8.00am this morning. One guy was absolutely fuming with Francis. He was hoping to buy 4 but was told he could only get 2. Stormed out without getting any.
Barrow ticket info on 10:29 - Dec 29 with 1578 viewsTVOS1907

Barrow ticket info on 10:25 - Dec 29 by ClitheroeDale

Got there at 8.00am this morning. One guy was absolutely fuming with Francis. He was hoping to buy 4 but was told he could only get 2. Stormed out without getting any.

Was R17 queuing as well?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Barrow ticket info on 10:37 - Dec 29 with 1543 viewsnordenblue

Barrow ticket info on 10:29 - Dec 29 by TVOS1907

Was R17 queuing as well?

Had a lovely black skirt on.....
Barrow ticket info on 10:44 - Dec 29 with 1508 viewsfirgrovedale51

Barrow ticket info on 09:50 - Dec 29 by SandyDrum

From the Official Site announcement on ticket sales:-
It is one ticket only per Season Ticket holder and tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis while tickets are available. We urge Season Ticket holders to buy early to avoid disappointment.
As it was one ticket per season ticket holder it follows one ticket per person when on general sale
Barrow ticket info on 10:52 - Dec 29 with 1460 viewsSandyDrum

Barrow ticket info on 10:44 - Dec 29 by firgrovedale51

From the Official Site announcement on ticket sales:-
It is one ticket only per Season Ticket holder and tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis while tickets are available. We urge Season Ticket holders to buy early to avoid disappointment.
As it was one ticket per season ticket holder it follows one ticket per person when on general sale

"It is one ticket only per Season Ticket holder and tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis while tickets are available. We urge Season Ticket holders to buy early to avoid disappointment.

If tickets are still available after this time, tickets will go on general sale on Thursday 29th December at 9am. They will remain on sale until 3pm on Friday 6th January, or until sold out"

General Sale is general sale, those T&C's are completely explicit to Season Ticket holders and absolutely nowhere does it say in the general sale it is limited to one ticket.

It's similar to being part of a 'fan club' for a band, they often put tickets for sale to their 'fan club' members but limited to ONE per person. This is due to that person usually paying to be a member of the club, therefore they have explicit rights to buy ONE ticket for themselves to avoid missing out on the general sale.

This is to stop touts paying to be part of the fan club and buying tickets to sell on.

However when tickets go on 'General Sale' this means it's a free for all and you can buy as many tickets as you want.

4 people so far have posted on here about being surprised about it being 1 ticket only, with one person storming out and not buying any at all.

One simple sentence on the official website article would have been suffice.

Barrow ticket info on 10:55 - Dec 29 with 1451 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Barrow ticket info on 10:29 - Dec 29 by TVOS1907

Was R17 queuing as well?

Think he's been playing darts at the Ali Pally!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024