Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
***Brighton Match Fred*** 20:24 - Dec 26 with 41162 viewsBakes

Women and children to the lifeboats, Tin Hats on and hold on tight, I think we could be in for a bumpy ride.

Oh and Chery's just let us all know on instagram that he's not in the squad tommorow.

https://instagram.com/p/BOfkKkCBFA5/

Come on You R's!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 20:45]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:10 - Dec 27 with 2308 viewsPunteR

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 13:53 - Dec 27 by ted_hendrix

As we sail effortlessly towards our sixth straight defeat.

Quite apt that I'm sitting in Sutton Harbour in Plymouth with a tea watching the boats sail past and QPR's hopes off over the horizon..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:11 - Dec 27 with 2307 viewsBillionR

How would Macca have dealt with the Ole chants. Stick one in the air FFS and FIGHT!
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:11 - Dec 27 with 2297 viewsMelakaRanger

We have a group of players from various countries some who speak little if any English. So how can we expect them to communicate adequately and act as a coherently team?

Brighton are mainly homegrown players and the whole team communicates and acts as a coherent unit.

The folley of our current buying criteria is exposed and until it changes our situation can only get worse.

We just are not a team, we don't have a leader on the pitch and the manager although full of QPRblood is out of his depth.

Big changes needed at both player recruitment level and at manager level or we are sunk
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:11 - Dec 27 with 2288 viewsJAPRANGERS

Just seen the score. Had to work late tonight and have missed it all so far. Think I'm glad
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:12 - Dec 27 with 2279 viewsNov77

Ha, ha, tony, Ramsey and Les having a competition to see who can look the most glum.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:12 - Dec 27 with 2257 viewsRuislipHoop

Was that a shot of the three wise men ??
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:13 - Dec 27 with 2227 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:11 - Dec 27 by MelakaRanger

We have a group of players from various countries some who speak little if any English. So how can we expect them to communicate adequately and act as a coherently team?

Brighton are mainly homegrown players and the whole team communicates and acts as a coherent unit.

The folley of our current buying criteria is exposed and until it changes our situation can only get worse.

We just are not a team, we don't have a leader on the pitch and the manager although full of QPRblood is out of his depth.

Big changes needed at both player recruitment level and at manager level or we are sunk

Not sure any manager can do anything about individual mistakes.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:15 - Dec 27 with 2175 viewsSilverfoxqpr

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:10 - Dec 27 by stowmarketrange

Smithies seems to be turning into Rob Green week by week.He makes brilliant saves but also makes a cock up every game.Ipswich,Villa and now the 3rd today.

Very, very harsh to say the least. Without Smithies we'd have been rock bottom months ago. Our player of the season so far by far.
Login to get fewer ads

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:15 - Dec 27 with 2140 viewsDeepcutHoop

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 13:59 - Dec 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

Chery
Onouha
Henry
Hall
Washington
Gladwin
El Kayati

What is a collective noun for scapegoats? A Loftus of scapegoats?

Based on the thread after this post, we can add

Smithies
Bidwell
The non-English speaking players
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:16 - Dec 27 with 2102 viewsbosh67

Just been out working today. Tuned in to 3 nil down and 10 men on the pitch, plus another penalty conceded. It's not going very well, is it? To be fair Brighton and half the division is on another planet to us at the moment.

We are a shambles, and it is easy to blame Ollie after 6 straight defeats, but the reality is that JFH had far more luck than Ollie in that we were shambolic, but still fluking points. Now we aren't even doing that. Essentially we are seeing a descent of a team that has been a shambles for a few years now.

However, Ollie did say he has a full bag of clubs this time instead of a putter and a nine iron. He needs to get out and start playing golf. His biggest problem is how do you galvanise a team that can't score a goal and loses every match, often without 11 players? Do you replace Ollie and hope that the next one in has better luck or stick with it and hope to turn the season around. Half way into the season the board needs to stick or twist, and it probably needs to do that tonight.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:17 - Dec 27 with 2059 viewsFredManRave

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:10 - Dec 27 by PunteR

Quite apt that I'm sitting in Sutton Harbour in Plymouth with a tea watching the boats sail past and QPR's hopes off over the horizon..

Did you get on the wrong train, mate?!

Or maybe infact the right one bearing in mind how the game's gone!
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 14:23]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:19 - Dec 27 with 2015 viewsstowmarketrange

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:15 - Dec 27 by Silverfoxqpr

Very, very harsh to say the least. Without Smithies we'd have been rock bottom months ago. Our player of the season so far by far.

I'm not saying he isn't but he cost us at a vital time at Ipswich and at home to Villa and the 3rd goal today by letting the ball go straight through his body.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:19 - Dec 27 with 2013 viewsaussiehoop

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:09 - Dec 27 by DeepcutHoop

You see, I've grown up being disappointed by the team I love letting me down time and time again. That I can cope with. QPR have never been any good for any length of time in my lifetime. Occassional good season, mostly a bit crap to utter rubbish.

It used to be fun talking about it with other QPR fans though. That bit has got steadily worse over they years. Constant barrage of moaning and finger-pointing, and demanding change. And then immediately demanding another change, and then another.

That's the thing that's going to kill it for me.

There's a certain amount of character that only supporting QPR can build... it's a mix of loyalty and sheer idiocy.

Football is sh*t though. You've got Chelsea on course to win the PL, Jose C*ntinho at Manure, the next 2 world cups in Russia and Qatar and plebs like Cristiano Ronaldo posting YouTube messages to kids in Syria like he's a f*cking saint (here's a tip mate there's no f*cking wifi in Aleppo).

Everywhere you look it's busted... apart from this forum which keeps me thoroughly entertained and up to date on the latest celebrity deaths.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:21 - Dec 27 with 1967 viewsted_hendrix

Blow the whistle you khunt and lets get the fck outta there

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:21 - Dec 27 with 1938 viewsDeepcutHoop

This ref is just weird. Clear foul on our player, he signals for a free-kick to Brighton.

We take the free-kick, crowd is confused, ref shrugs his shoulders and plays on.

Absolutely bizarre!
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:21 - Dec 27 with 1933 viewsBillionR

The ref just gave a free kick to Brighton. QPR took it and he allowed play to go on?
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:23 - Dec 27 with 1892 viewsRangersDave

I think Ollie, having seen the back of shyte left by CR/LF and JFH cannot see a way forward and will walk, giving anyone that comes in the transfer window.

Let's face it, as someone posted in this thread, the teams been Cr ap for a goodly few years with poor buys, bad managers and a DOF that everyone thinks the sun shines out of the backside of.

Walk the lot of you, and take your detritus with you.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:23 - Dec 27 with 1876 viewsFDC

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:21 - Dec 27 by FDC

Nothing quite like a violent gob-bumming live on TV to bring on the festive cheer.

Solidarity comrades.

Ho ho ho.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:23 - Dec 27 with 1871 viewsmakaveli1882

Murray & Knockaert to score, 6+ Brighton corners and 30+ QPR booking pts @ 18/1

Had a tenner on this today because it was free money, so blaitenty obvious what would happen today;
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:23 - Dec 27 with 1863 viewsJAPRANGERS

what's the record for consecutive defeats?? 6 is impressive
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:24 - Dec 27 with 1848 viewsRs_Holy

Oh well bubble and squeak was lovely 😊
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:25 - Dec 27 with 1810 viewsToast_R

Okay lets see.
The first goal a little soft in the build up but a great finish all the same.
The second half a complete shambles. Luongo needs a smack in the face for the penalty. Complete tw@tty thing yo do. So basic. You dont fly in to a 60/40 in your own area ffs. Take a day off and think about what you did where you want to be and why your not going to get there the way you're playing.
Ned although poor in the first 20 minutes, was f@cked over by an incompetent ref. The rest kinda then took care of itself. QPR never looked like scoring again. Relegation is everywhere.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:28 - Dec 27 with 1712 viewsBakes

Easiest game Brighton will play all season.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:28 - Dec 27 with 1692 viewsDeepcutHoop

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:24 - Dec 27 by Rs_Holy

Oh well bubble and squeak was lovely 😊

Just had some myself. Dee-licious.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:30 - Dec 27 with 1659 viewsJAPRANGERS

Now what?? Do we finally find our level in Division one or what??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024