Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
***Brighton Match Fred*** 20:24 - Dec 26 with 42189 viewsBakes

Women and children to the lifeboats, Tin Hats on and hold on tight, I think we could be in for a bumpy ride.

Oh and Chery's just let us all know on instagram that he's not in the squad tommorow.

https://instagram.com/p/BOfkKkCBFA5/

Come on You R's!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 20:45]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 13:59 - Dec 27 with 2085 viewsBrightonhoop

P45 for this ref. Absolutely terrible.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 13:59 - Dec 27 with 2085 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 13:53 - Dec 27 by DeepcutHoop

So that's someone pleased Chery is injured, and now someone happy our captain has been sent off in this thread so far.

Chery
Onouha
Henry
Hall
Washington
Gladwin
El Kayati

What is a collective noun for scapegoats? A Loftus of scapegoats?
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:00 - Dec 27 with 2056 viewsNov77

Smithies looks like he's given up on us lot. Fed up of bailing us out every game.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:00 - Dec 27 with 2033 viewsBakes

We have been playing without a LB and RB all day so only right they scored a goal like that. Knockheart was so confident he was going to score he even brought a framed photo to kiss. We really are a shower.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:00 - Dec 27 with 2011 viewskensalriser

Never mind, we'll be fine, at least we got rid of all the dead wood like Phillips and Fer and replaced them with young, hungry players.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:01 - Dec 27 with 2010 viewsplasmahoop

Whilst clearly they are better than us, I still don't think Brighton are anything special. Just well organised and good at little cynical fouls. Hopefully they will mess up and lose in the play offs again
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:01 - Dec 27 with 1961 viewsBillionR

keep Mackie and smithies and bin the rest.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:03 - Dec 27 with 1866 viewsaussiehoop

I think this is the moment where I completely give up on football. Complete, total, utter shite. There's no enjoyment in it anymore - just a steady stream of f*ckwits rinsing innocent mugs like ourselves.
Login to get fewer ads

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:03 - Dec 27 with 1863 viewsozexile

Even though we've only got 10 men we still have to get close to players. Embarrassing
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:04 - Dec 27 with 1852 viewsted_hendrix

Only Rotherham have a worse GD than us, thank fck they won yesterday.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:04 - Dec 27 with 1848 viewsHayesender

That red has given Holloway the perfect excuse for this game.

Six (6) straight defeats if nothing short of a fcking disgrace. Resign tonight ffs!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:04 - Dec 27 with 1852 viewscorse

That goal can hollow count to himself. Borysiuk was coverong that side and mr hollow took him off and replaced him with a headless chicken. Great. Absolutely great. And yes it was a red card. Soft one but a red all the way.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:04 - Dec 27 with 1839 viewseastside_r

Gob-bumming time.

Am I the only one who thinks that IH might walk away from this?
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:04 - Dec 27 with 1817 viewsDeepcutHoop

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:00 - Dec 27 by Bakes

We have been playing without a LB and RB all day so only right they scored a goal like that. Knockheart was so confident he was going to score he even brought a framed photo to kiss. We really are a shower.

That was just weird tbh Did the ref book him?

Messages on t-shirts get a booking, is their a rule for celebrating with the contents of your mantelpiece?
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:05 - Dec 27 with 1804 viewsAgedR

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 12:17 - Dec 27 by AgedR

Decent lineup.

Let's see what we're about.

Pretty unambiguous answer there Rangers

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:05 - Dec 27 with 1804 viewsNov77

Motm?
Our fans, they deserve some sort of humanitarian awards travelling the country and supporting this lot every week.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:05 - Dec 27 with 1801 viewsR_from_afar

Has the team decided, albeit a few days early, to give up marking for 2017?
RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:05 - Dec 27 with 1801 viewscorse

I wish he would. Wrong choice from the start.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:05 - Dec 27 with 1796 viewsisawqpratwcity

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:04 - Dec 27 by corse

That goal can hollow count to himself. Borysiuk was coverong that side and mr hollow took him off and replaced him with a headless chicken. Great. Absolutely great. And yes it was a red card. Soft one but a red all the way.

Nah, not a red. Barely a foul.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:06 - Dec 27 with 1740 viewsCamberleyR

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:00 - Dec 27 by kensalriser

Never mind, we'll be fine, at least we got rid of all the dead wood like Phillips and Fer and replaced them with young, hungry players.

You honestly think Fer and Phillips would have been happy and would have put 100% effort in playing another season of Championship football?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:06 - Dec 27 with 1733 viewsBrightonhoop

Very nice move, laying with a bit of dignity and putting them under pressure. We dont need to respect this toe rag of an Albion side. Fcking awful.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:07 - Dec 27 with 1729 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:04 - Dec 27 by Hayesender

That red has given Holloway the perfect excuse for this game.

Six (6) straight defeats if nothing short of a fcking disgrace. Resign tonight ffs!

Come on mate, behave.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:08 - Dec 27 with 1689 viewsNov77

Bidwell is like a thin Bob Malcolm.

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:09 - Dec 27 with 1659 viewsDeepcutHoop

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:03 - Dec 27 by aussiehoop

I think this is the moment where I completely give up on football. Complete, total, utter shite. There's no enjoyment in it anymore - just a steady stream of f*ckwits rinsing innocent mugs like ourselves.

You see, I've grown up being disappointed by the team I love letting me down time and time again. That I can cope with. QPR have never been any good for any length of time in my lifetime. Occassional good season, mostly a bit crap to utter rubbish.

It used to be fun talking about it with other QPR fans though. That bit has got steadily worse over they years. Constant barrage of moaning and finger-pointing, and demanding change. And then immediately demanding another change, and then another.

That's the thing that's going to kill it for me.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:10 - Dec 27 with 1603 viewsstowmarketrange

Smithies seems to be turning into Rob Green week by week.He makes brilliant saves but also makes a cock up every game.Ipswich,Villa and now the 3rd today.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024