Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
***Brighton Match Fred*** 20:24 - Dec 26 with 42187 viewsBakes

Women and children to the lifeboats, Tin Hats on and hold on tight, I think we could be in for a bumpy ride.

Oh and Chery's just let us all know on instagram that he's not in the squad tommorow.

https://instagram.com/p/BOfkKkCBFA5/

Come on You R's!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 20:45]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:31 - Dec 27 with 2100 viewsqprphil

We had a couple of opportunities to score when 1-0 down, we had plenty of the ball for a change, but we didn't score. The rest is just so predictable, relegation here we come.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:31 - Dec 27 with 2097 viewsHooparoo

I'm so sick of watching us get fcked on TV.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:33 - Dec 27 with 2061 viewsisawqpratwcity

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:31 - Dec 27 by Hooparoo

At least there was a link for the game.

Thanks FloridaR.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 14:33]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:33 - Dec 27 with 2060 viewsJAPRANGERS

At least in Division One next season we won't be on TV at all.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:33 - Dec 27 with 2058 viewsted_hendrix

We get fcked when we're not on the TV

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:34 - Dec 27 with 2041 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

While not defending the recent shite we've played, if QPR were gunning for top spot i'd expect us to batter a 20th placed side like they did.

Wolves will paint a more accurate picture I reckon.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:37 - Dec 27 with 2004 viewsted_hendrix

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:34 - Dec 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

While not defending the recent shite we've played, if QPR were gunning for top spot i'd expect us to batter a 20th placed side like they did.

I thought that about the Rotherham game

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:37 - Dec 27 with 1996 viewsBrightonhoop

Trying to take the positives, but Albion should have won 10 nil, they are absolute durge, winning by cheating, remind me of that disgraceful Leeds side Cloughy gave both barrels too.
Very dodgy sending off that needs to be rescinded because it was ever a red. Not 8 days a week. But we didn't collapse, kept robing, and keeping them down to 3 when it should hvae been 10. Luongos challenge for the pen killed it, but the ref didn't know what he was doing from the off. If Luongo hadn't challenged he'd be crucified too. In the circumstances of 6 straight losses and no goals, we gave a reasonable account of ourselves and certainly didn't shame ourselves.
We're lightweight, poor in possesion, lack confidence and cant score. Big problems but plenty to buid on as well.
We aint going down.
Login to get fewer ads

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:39 - Dec 27 with 1949 viewsNorthernr

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:37 - Dec 27 by Brightonhoop

Trying to take the positives, but Albion should have won 10 nil, they are absolute durge, winning by cheating, remind me of that disgraceful Leeds side Cloughy gave both barrels too.
Very dodgy sending off that needs to be rescinded because it was ever a red. Not 8 days a week. But we didn't collapse, kept robing, and keeping them down to 3 when it should hvae been 10. Luongos challenge for the pen killed it, but the ref didn't know what he was doing from the off. If Luongo hadn't challenged he'd be crucified too. In the circumstances of 6 straight losses and no goals, we gave a reasonable account of ourselves and certainly didn't shame ourselves.
We're lightweight, poor in possesion, lack confidence and cant score. Big problems but plenty to buid on as well.
We aint going down.

Christ mate I've had six codeines and four peronis and you're higher than I am.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:40 - Dec 27 with 1939 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:37 - Dec 27 by ted_hendrix

I thought that about the Rotherham game

Rotherham was the bottom of the barrel. I think we've played better since, and against better teams.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:46 - Dec 27 with 1870 views2Thomas2Bowles

Bonus game like I said
Expected to lose, played well in the first half

Been a bad year, I think Jan will be much better.

Not going down
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 14:47]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:46 - Dec 27 with 1869 viewsbosh67

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:37 - Dec 27 by Brightonhoop

We aint going down.

Have just commented on another thread that I think it is not down to the players lack of fitness, or lack of ability, but more a lack of mentality. Very few of this squad have the mentality of Hill and Derry from previous years. Or indeed Faurlin. I just don't think there are any real leaders in this bunch and we are often seeing players who have no real mentality to dig in, get back in to things, or see anything out.

Years back we had players like Macdonald, Roeder, McLintock, Wicks etc. You could not only hear those lads screaming at the players throughout a match from the stands, you could still hear them if you were outside White City Tube Station. Only Mackie shouts and tries to pick up team mates, but he is nowhere near the player he was.

With half the season to go we really have to find a few leaders and also try and drum some kind of mental strength into a squad that seems to be rather too nice for their own good.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:50 - Dec 27 with 1842 viewsted_hendrix

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:40 - Dec 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

Rotherham was the bottom of the barrel. I think we've played better since, and against better teams.

Baz,

With all due respect we've scored one goal in six games, and our defence is a shambles if not unprofessional, for the life of me I cant see a win on the horizon.
Not a chance in hell of getting anything today that I can live with but fck me we stink of relegation under the present managerial regime.

You carry on being positive Baz I cant be we're a bloody mess and in the shit.

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:55 - Dec 27 with 1812 viewsR_from_afar

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:12 - Dec 27 by Nov77

Ha, ha, tony, Ramsey and Les having a competition to see who can look the most glum.

Is it funny? Or is it tragic?

Tony was ashen faced.

What a state we are in.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:55 - Dec 27 with 1805 viewsBrixtonR

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:39 - Dec 27 by Northernr

I went raving last night so was happy , smiley and bouncing when the game started, within about 15 minutes I'd reverted to an angry moody div. So fair play to Brighton he must be so high he's interstellar lol
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:57 - Dec 27 with 1771 viewsBrightonhoop

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:46 - Dec 27 by bosh67

Have just commented on another thread that I think it is not down to the players lack of fitness, or lack of ability, but more a lack of mentality. Very few of this squad have the mentality of Hill and Derry from previous years. Or indeed Faurlin. I just don't think there are any real leaders in this bunch and we are often seeing players who have no real mentality to dig in, get back in to things, or see anything out.

Years back we had players like Macdonald, Roeder, McLintock, Wicks etc. You could not only hear those lads screaming at the players throughout a match from the stands, you could still hear them if you were outside White City Tube Station. Only Mackie shouts and tries to pick up team mates, but he is nowhere near the player he was.

With half the season to go we really have to find a few leaders and also try and drum some kind of mental strength into a squad that seems to be rather too nice for their own good.

Indeed, almost Mission Impossible on this awful run.

But someone needs to sit down with the video of Albion and go through it with them, even if it takes all day, and say yes, confidence is low, but ffs what were doing there? How did so many throwins become Albion possesion etc etc. Someone is being too nice somewhere and needs to give them a rocket whilst also encouraging the fact we didn't collapse to what should have been a far worse scoreline. No easy task. And you're right, the heads are not right. And no leaders.

As an aside, Ollie did not purchase any of this squad. But the knives are out for him already....
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 15:00 - Dec 27 with 1748 viewsFredManRave

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:55 - Dec 27 by BrixtonR

I went raving last night so was happy , smiley and bouncing when the game started, within about 15 minutes I'd reverted to an angry moody div. So fair play to Brighton he must be so high he's interstellar lol

Bloody Hell Mate, you watched Rangers the day after Raving. Is the Come Down not sufficient enough for you?!

Don't do drugs kids, And if you do then don't watch Rangers the next day.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 15:01 - Dec 27 with 1736 viewsNov77

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:55 - Dec 27 by R_from_afar

Is it funny? Or is it tragic?

Tony was ashen faced.

What a state we are in.

RFA

surprised Tony was there, maybe he wanted to see for himself the shitstorm he's got us into.
Rowett was in the ground too, doing the tv coverage! 💡

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 15:02 - Dec 27 with 1727 viewsBrightonhoop

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:39 - Dec 27 by Northernr

Well, I thought Albion were poor, cynical an cr4p, they should have done us 10 nil, but couldn't, so there's always hope however thin or grim. Some of our movement was much improved, getting down the wings and getting crosses in, couple on target, others v near. Even with 10 men we kept getting in there, just didn't get the rub of the green.

Dry as a bone here lol

Anyone got Steve Blacks number?
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 15:02 - Dec 27 with 1726 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:50 - Dec 27 by ted_hendrix

Baz,

With all due respect we've scored one goal in six games, and our defence is a shambles if not unprofessional, for the life of me I cant see a win on the horizon.
Not a chance in hell of getting anything today that I can live with but fck me we stink of relegation under the present managerial regime.

You carry on being positive Baz I cant be we're a bloody mess and in the shit.

Mate, I know we're playing shite, and i've got the hump like everyone else, but I genuinely don't think we have been terrible for a full 90 minutes with the sending offs and fvck ups taken away. It ain't positivity for positivity's sake it's a genuine feeling we'll stay up.

We're shit and unlucky.

If we were just shit we'd be in amongst the other flotsam around mid table.

Feels nothing like our other relegations from 97 onwards.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 15:09 - Dec 27 with 1671 viewsBrixtonR

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 15:00 - Dec 27 by FredManRave

Bloody Hell Mate, you watched Rangers the day after Raving. Is the Come Down not sufficient enough for you?!

Don't do drugs kids, And if you do then don't watch Rangers the next day.

Ha Ha, I've done it quite a few times lately with all the games at silly times.

Was at my freinds party DanceLoveHug at the 414 last night a Boxing Day tradition almost up there with Rangers losing (81-82 0-2 Scum. 82-83 1-2 Scum, 83-84 1-2 Leicester etc. etc..) Think I saw Perch there - well that would explain his performance....
.......Nah not having that, Spud off Trainspotting bombed off his nut on cheap badly cut Skag would have been better than that good for nothing clueless useless waste of space cnt
God I hate Perch.

Anyhow I hope you having a great Christmas mate, I'm off back to Costa Rica - Tamagringo - for 3 weeks on 31/12 can't bloody wait :-) Would have been up for Argentina for a stop off but the plane fares were mental
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 15:10 - Dec 27 with 1666 viewsOldPedro

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:21 - Dec 27 by DeepcutHoop

This ref is just weird. Clear foul on our player, he signals for a free-kick to Brighton.

We take the free-kick, crowd is confused, ref shrugs his shoulders and plays on.

Absolutely bizarre!

sums up the refs whole performance

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 15:13 - Dec 27 with 1633 viewstonyQPR

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 15:01 - Dec 27 by Nov77

surprised Tony was there, maybe he wanted to see for himself the shitstorm he's got us into.
Rowett was in the ground too, doing the tv coverage! 💡

Rowlett's at derby
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 15:23 - Dec 27 with 1550 viewsPunteR

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 14:17 - Dec 27 by FredManRave

Did you get on the wrong train, mate?!

Or maybe infact the right one bearing in mind how the game's gone!
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 14:23]

Ha. No away with family.Thought about finding a pub and watching the game but took the kids to the aquarium instead. Good decision it turns out.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 15:29 - Dec 27 with 1507 viewsBrixtonR

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 15:23 - Dec 27 by PunteR

Ha. No away with family.Thought about finding a pub and watching the game but took the kids to the aquarium instead. Good decision it turns out.

The fish in there would have probably played better than our Perch.....
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024