Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea 10:14 - Jan 11 with 12395 viewsaston_hoop

http://www.qpr.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/qpr-errea-technical-partner-3511728.a

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 15:20 - Jan 11 with 2013 viewsPinnerPaul

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 14:14 - Jan 11 by makaveli1882

FYI is not posh by the way, I have a season ticket in there too

How about I throw it back to you anti, how about you find me some figures that we will be receiving from Errea (who you had to google this today)

Referee here

YOU said "This will be a terrible deal financially I can assure you."

BUT now you are asking Annti to provide figures!!!!!!?????

Its up to you to back that statement up surely?!
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 15:28 - Jan 11 with 1986 viewsmakaveli1882

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 15:20 - Jan 11 by PinnerPaul

Referee here

YOU said "This will be a terrible deal financially I can assure you."

BUT now you are asking Annti to provide figures!!!!!!?????

Its up to you to back that statement up surely?!

I don't need to back up anything at all; I am using my common sense in regards to the make; the teams they sponsor; and the fact the Rangers tend to mess up most of our deals..... And the reason I can threw it back to Anti in regards to the numbers is because no numbers have not been released yet .....but I can ASSURE you this company will not be paying us a lot
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 15:28 - Jan 11 with 1986 viewsisawqpratwcity

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 13:09 - Jan 11 by makaveli1882

I will be in the Loft next Saturday if you want me to explain.

Nah, the rest of us would like to hear it, too.

Go ahead. We're all ears.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 15:51 - Jan 11 with 1922 viewsToast_R

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 14:37 - Jan 11 by Hayesender

This in blue and white/red and black wouldn't look too shabby

I'd love that kit as long it is started with the white from the collar first.
The collar and sleeve trim, I'd opt for Silver like the 2009 kit. Mix it up a tad but nothing too barmy.
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 16:08 - Jan 11 with 1880 viewsLythamR

much more important to me that we play in decent kit designs as specified by the club than to be bent over by a massive brand
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 16:12 - Jan 11 with 1871 viewsAntti_Heinola

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 15:28 - Jan 11 by makaveli1882

I don't need to back up anything at all; I am using my common sense in regards to the make; the teams they sponsor; and the fact the Rangers tend to mess up most of our deals..... And the reason I can threw it back to Anti in regards to the numbers is because no numbers have not been released yet .....but I can ASSURE you this company will not be paying us a lot

A lot compared with...?

This is just a load of guff mate, sorry. You can't ASSURE anyone of anything, because as you say, you have not seem amy figures whatsoever.

Bare bones.

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 16:23 - Jan 11 with 1831 viewsmakaveli1882

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 16:12 - Jan 11 by Antti_Heinola

A lot compared with...?

This is just a load of guff mate, sorry. You can't ASSURE anyone of anything, because as you say, you have not seem amy figures whatsoever.

Negative

The agreement will be reviewed every year to help the national teams and if they are successful the sponsorship deal will increase.
EFF President Junedin Basha speaking to supersport.com lauded the new deal calling it another milestone for Ethiopian football
“We are happy to have partnered with Errea it’s a very good deal for all our national teams.It a milestone as we seek to cover all areas in our mission to help Ethiopian football grow from the youth to the senior level.”
“Errea are a top brand from Europe and associating with them will give us a lot of impact for continued growth” he said.
The sponsorship deal includes all Ethiopian national team except the Ethiopian Olympics team(U23).
Ethiopia Walias, the U-20 men’s, women’s, U-17 men’s and women’s will all benefit from the deal.
Each year Errea will supply 90,000 euros worth of equipment to the national teams, whereas the EFF is expected to buy 50,000 euros worth of materials. Meaning the deal will be worth 140,000 euros per year and It includes from playing kits, boots to water drinking bottles.
Errea will also open its first Africa shop in Addis Ababa.

http://www.addisinsight.com/2016/08/31/errea-signs-deal-ethiopia-federation/

Plus the fact they have have 6,663 follows on twitter shows the size of the company which would indicate in my opinion .....but maybe I am wrong Take a look at ErreaSportOfficial (@ErreaOfficial): https://twitter.com/ErreaOfficial?s=01

I will try and email Blackpool and Rochdale and see if they get back to me.

Somebody posted on twitter earlier that this kit will be year 4 of Nike 5 year deal and year 2 of dryworlds 10 year deal; so sorry if I am bit negative about this Sunday league sponsor when our club is leaking to us and a day

So 140 k for an international team; the other international team is Iceland which was pre Euro 2016
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 16:24 - Jan 11 with 1828 viewsDeepcutHoop

This'll do for the away kit, no need to overcomplicate.

http://mjm-sports.co.uk/errea-treviso-rugby-shirt
Login to get fewer ads

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 16:24 - Jan 11 with 1828 viewskensalriser

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 15:51 - Jan 11 by Toast_R

I'd love that kit as long it is started with the white from the collar first.
The collar and sleeve trim, I'd opt for Silver like the 2009 kit. Mix it up a tad but nothing too barmy.

Y'know, I'm not that keen on the faux button thing but could live with it.

'Millwall' emblazoned on the back would probably be a dealbreaker for me though.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 16:29 - Jan 11 with 1816 viewsmakaveli1882

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 16:23 - Jan 11 by makaveli1882

Negative

The agreement will be reviewed every year to help the national teams and if they are successful the sponsorship deal will increase.
EFF President Junedin Basha speaking to supersport.com lauded the new deal calling it another milestone for Ethiopian football
“We are happy to have partnered with Errea it’s a very good deal for all our national teams.It a milestone as we seek to cover all areas in our mission to help Ethiopian football grow from the youth to the senior level.”
“Errea are a top brand from Europe and associating with them will give us a lot of impact for continued growth” he said.
The sponsorship deal includes all Ethiopian national team except the Ethiopian Olympics team(U23).
Ethiopia Walias, the U-20 men’s, women’s, U-17 men’s and women’s will all benefit from the deal.
Each year Errea will supply 90,000 euros worth of equipment to the national teams, whereas the EFF is expected to buy 50,000 euros worth of materials. Meaning the deal will be worth 140,000 euros per year and It includes from playing kits, boots to water drinking bottles.

Plus the fact they have have 6,663 follows on twitter shows the size of the company which would indicate in my opinion .....but maybe I am wrong Take a look at ErreaSportOfficial (@ErreaOfficial): https://twitter.com/ErreaOfficial?s=01

Somebody posted on twitter earlier that this kit will be year 4 of Nike 5 year deal and year 2 of dryworlds 10 year deal; so sorry if I am bit negative about this Sunday league sponsor when our club is leaking to us and a day

So 140 k for an international team; the other international team is Iceland which was pre Euro 2016

Sorry replying on phone meant leaking thousands a day.
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 16:34 - Jan 11 with 1802 viewsrobith

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 12:12 - Jan 11 by makaveli1882

We are two old for kits so who cares

This is an important point

Non vintage replica tops are for children
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 16:38 - Jan 11 with 1796 viewsmakaveli1882

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 16:23 - Jan 11 by makaveli1882

Negative

Sorry replying on phone meant leaking thousands a day.
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 16:43 - Jan 11 with 1786 viewsLunarJetman

Common sense eh?

These posts remind me of the local tramp round my way who sits in the park drinking Tennents Super shouting at the overflowing bin....
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 17:01 - Jan 11 with 1746 viewsheadhoops

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 16:43 - Jan 11 by LunarJetman

Common sense eh?

These posts remind me of the local tramp round my way who sits in the park drinking Tennents Super shouting at the overflowing bin....

Tramp you say drinking tenants! So that's where Caulker has been hiding

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 17:06 - Jan 11 with 1738 viewsmakaveli1882

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 16:43 - Jan 11 by LunarJetman

Common sense eh?

Very odd post and odd caant
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 17:08 - Jan 11 with 1732 viewsGloucs_R

Mickey Mouse brand - mainly make kits for lower league teams.

Oh well, lets see what they kits look like when they come out.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 17:09 - Jan 11 with 1731 viewsPinnerPaul

Well if you're going to resort to CAPITALS, you MUST be right
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 17:17 - Jan 11 with 1712 viewsmakaveli1882

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 17:09 - Jan 11 by PinnerPaul

Well if you're going to resort to CAPITALS, you MUST be right

Glad you have the seen the way Paul.

I have to be honest I don't know why everyone has become so defensive about this brand; when a lot of people did not know who they were this morning.

Everyone wants a cracking kit and a deal; .... Hoops all the way round etc etc, this is not a big brand though and people don't seem to want to accept that;
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 17:21 - Jan 11 with 1702 viewsNW5Hoop

Let's at least thank Dryworld for their role in bringing silverware back to Loftus Road. Who can forget that memorable win over Watford in the Dryworld Cup final, the culmination of a magnificent tournament featuring the very best teams associated with Dryworld — both Watford and QPR. For me, that magnificent occasion bore comparison with the 67 league cup final. In years to come, we'll all be reminiscing about how we felt when we saw whoever it was (Polter? I dunno) score the winner that day.
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 17:35 - Jan 11 with 1685 viewsAntti_Heinola

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 17:17 - Jan 11 by makaveli1882

Glad you have the seen the way Paul.

I have to be honest I don't know why everyone has become so defensive about this brand; when a lot of people did not know who they were this morning.

Everyone wants a cracking kit and a deal; .... Hoops all the way round etc etc, this is not a big brand though and people don't seem to want to accept that;

No one ever said it was a big brand. That's a straw man argument.
And no one is really getting defensive about it either.
All we asked was that you explain why you could assure us it would be a terrible deal. That's it.

Citing some figures of what they're paying Ethiopia, doesn't really cut it. Nor would their deal with Rochdale either. Or Blackpool. how are they comparable with a Championship team on TV as much as we are, not just here but around the world, and (don't laugh) with the chance to play in the Prem?

But I get it - you think it's a bad deal. You might be right. but to be honest, I didn't start loving football because I cared about how much money the club made from bloody kit deals.

Bare bones.

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 18:14 - Jan 11 with 1646 viewsrsonist

Biggest critics = least informed as usual.
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 18:26 - Jan 11 with 1630 viewsmakaveli1882

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 18:14 - Jan 11 by rsonist

Biggest critics = least informed as usual.

Yawn
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 19:33 - Jan 11 with 1588 viewsE17hoop

Errea have done a few Championship kits in the past:

Burnley

Brighton

Palace

Yeah they do Sunday team kits - so do ALL the manufacturers. I looked at them for one of my son's teams a few years ago and they looked sound; we went with Joma in the end although Errea did do a hooped shirt:

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 21:17 - Jan 11 with 1522 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

My days caring about kits manufacturers are gone, and how much money they pay or get paid by the club doesn't faze me . This is a club that paid £60,000 a minute or whatever for Sandro's services , so the horse has bolted the stable if we trying to save a couple of quid on the make of the kit.

Proper hoops is all I ask, even if they have to wear a plastic bag like that young Syrian Messi fanatic.

[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 21:21]
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 23:05 - Jan 11 with 1443 viewstimcocking

An Italian kit? Good.

It pains me to admit it, but it's blatantly obvious the Italians are the best dressed race on the planet.

Greasy mamma's boys though.

Speaking of Italians, at least when Flavio was in charge one could get a cool hat in the club shop. Now it's all a load of tat. Nothing i'd wear if it was free.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024