Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else on Joey watch? 13:08 - Feb 18 with 6394 viewsBoston

He's doing a steady job in a reasonably entertaining game. If Lincoln don't come up I'd be surprised, useful outfit full of talent. Oops, Joseph has just been bundled over...someone will pay.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Anyone else on Joey watch? on 13:05 - Feb 19 with 1358 viewsNorthernr

Anyone else on Joey watch? on 18:07 - Feb 18 by paulparker

How anyone can back Barton and be a QPR fan is a mystery
This Knut nearly cost us against Man City in our biggest game , slagged us off , and then gave Rodney marsh a load of grief on twitter , the man should be hung from the nearest lamppost on South Africa road , fcuk him I hope he breaks a leg

One in the inbox for you this morning Paul...

Anyone else on Joey watch? on 14:35 - Feb 19 with 1288 viewskensalriser

'He fought for our club'. My word.

Just like the brave souls who fought for QPR's honour againt the Orient at that pub in the City, no doubt.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Anyone else on Joey watch? on 18:19 - Feb 19 with 1198 viewssmegma

Anyone else on Joey watch? on 22:57 - Feb 18 by DejR_vu

Absolute lowlife. Showed himself up to be the cr@p player he is, having to resort to that against a non-league team.

And what was Sinclair on about on MOTD? 'Oh he's a mate of mine', 'there was a little stamp', 'he won't mind that' (about the 'forearm smash') 'Won't mind' WTF?? Let himself down there. What a prat. Embarrassing.

Tricky Trev was another embarrassment. He couldn't bring himself to criticise the bellend. If my mate did that I would absolutely slaughter him.
Anyone else on Joey watch? on 18:29 - Feb 19 with 1173 viewspaulparker

Anyone else on Joey watch? on 13:05 - Feb 19 by Northernr

Words fail me , Gary the phone must have been one of the plums who used to chant "one joey Barton" with great gusto a couple of seasons back
Gary and joey are grade A helmets

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Anyone else on Joey watch? on 19:09 - Feb 19 with 1095 viewssmegma

Anyone else on Joey watch? on 13:05 - Feb 19 by Northernr

And I don't understand what "when he gets hated on" means. The only language I speak is English. Can anyone interpret what those random five words mean??

As for the comment 'he fought for our club at City' ?? Proof if needed that Gary The Phone is cerebrally challenged.
Anyone else on Joey watch? on 11:30 - Feb 20 with 957 viewsTacticalR

Thank god we are no longer on a knife-edge, waiting for one of his lunatic episodes.

Air hostess clique

Anyone else on Joey watch? on 11:37 - Feb 20 with 941 viewssmegma

Another bellend has put his tuppence worth on the interwebthingy via tw@tter. Lily Savage has criticised Barton for 'going down a bit easy'. In other words, a cheat.

Now google the 1999 League Cup Final or YouTube it. In it you will someone in a girls haircut diving to get Spurs Justin Edinburgh sent off. He still f*cking lost though !!!
Anyone else on Joey watch? on 11:44 - Feb 20 with 930 viewspaulparker

I also lost a ton of Respect for tricky Trev when he backed that kunt on MOTD
"he is a mate, so I wont say anything " do what your supposed to be a pundit you bellend , so call it like it was ie cheating
it was the only time ive wanted to hear alan shearer as he would have laid into the little scrote

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else on Joey watch? on 11:47 - Feb 20 with 923 viewssimmo

Classic Barton to follow up a strong and commendable performance against Chelscum where he and Westwood were brilliant, by instantly returning to be the cúnt master that we all know he is.

A cog in a machine with his mouth shut, doing a limited and disciplined job as part of a backs to the wall unit = decent player

Making things 'all about him' because his ego won't let him be humble and just do his job = an absolute raging erection of a man and somewhere between a liability and a shit player

I have said it before but any and all rangers fans that see him as anything other than an embarrassment and a stain on the history of our club need to seriously address their views on what QPR should be about.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Anyone else on Joey watch? on 12:07 - Feb 20 with 883 viewsFrankieFiveAngels

Toxic from the minute he set foot into our club - Barton was instrumental in getting Warnock sacked and any half decent performance on the pitch was never worth the downside of having the prick in the dressing room, playing his mind games on his 'team mates' and manager. Also, his attempt to spin himself a 'Philosophy Footballer' was f*cking embarrassing - CAUC (Complete And Unredeemable C*nt)
Anyone else on Joey watch? on 12:18 - Feb 20 with 856 viewsDannyPaddox

Joey watch?

Loads of 'em on eBay.
Anyone else on Joey watch? on 12:28 - Feb 20 with 828 viewsTacticalR

Anyone else on Joey watch? on 12:07 - Feb 20 by FrankieFiveAngels

Toxic from the minute he set foot into our club - Barton was instrumental in getting Warnock sacked and any half decent performance on the pitch was never worth the downside of having the prick in the dressing room, playing his mind games on his 'team mates' and manager. Also, his attempt to spin himself a 'Philosophy Footballer' was f*cking embarrassing - CAUC (Complete And Unredeemable C*nt)

When he was interviewed by Owen Jones he had his Philosophy Professor with him. He must be the only person who has a Philosophy Professor as his minder.

Air hostess clique

Anyone else on Joey watch? on 12:44 - Feb 20 with 795 viewsFrankieFiveAngels

Anyone else on Joey watch? on 12:28 - Feb 20 by TacticalR

When he was interviewed by Owen Jones he had his Philosophy Professor with him. He must be the only person who has a Philosophy Professor as his minder.

I can only imagine the wisdom and philosophical insight
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024