Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turnstile searching 00:21 - Sep 13 with 3910 viewssykeboy

Did stewards search all fans entering the ground expressed my annoyance at Pearl Street end to be told it's a new company anybody any idea why it's started again?
Turnstile searching on 00:24 - Sep 13 with 3892 viewsDaley_Lama

i will never object to this. If a minority of Dale fans are taken to chuck items at away fans then it is rather logical to me.

Poll: DF in or out

Turnstile searching on 00:33 - Sep 13 with 3872 viewssykeboy

Turnstile searching on 00:24 - Sep 13 by Daley_Lama

i will never object to this. If a minority of Dale fans are taken to chuck items at away fans then it is rather logical to me.

We'll have to disagree, I did ask if it was just the Pearl Street end or all sides of the ground, and searching OAP's , really?
Turnstile searching on 00:45 - Sep 13 with 3850 viewsDaley_Lama

I'm a non-objector rather than supporter of searches.

I think they achieve little but equally i think chucking bottles of Tango away fans achieves nothing but fines and trouble for the club, so if this inconvenience has to be endured to mitigate the trouble from above, so be it.

As for other parts of the ground, if the main stand starts throwing things at away fans then they should be searched too.

I also support the removal of bottle tops from drinks sold in the TDS because one or two fans cannot behave themselves.

Poll: DF in or out

Turnstile searching on 00:58 - Sep 13 with 3826 viewsSandyman

Didn't get searched walking into The Sandy about 7:25 ish .
Turnstile searching on 07:26 - Sep 13 with 3651 viewsnordenblue

Turnstile searching on 00:45 - Sep 13 by Daley_Lama

I'm a non-objector rather than supporter of searches.

I think they achieve little but equally i think chucking bottles of Tango away fans achieves nothing but fines and trouble for the club, so if this inconvenience has to be endured to mitigate the trouble from above, so be it.

As for other parts of the ground, if the main stand starts throwing things at away fans then they should be searched too.

I also support the removal of bottle tops from drinks sold in the TDS because one or two fans cannot behave themselves.

If the main stand start throwing objects at away fans id let the team GB selectors know for future world "throwing" events
Turnstile searching on 09:29 - Sep 13 with 3502 viewssykeboy

So given the bottles are sold in the ground how does searching people on entering the Pearl Street end stop objects being thrown surely that's what CCTV and stewards are for to monitor the crowd and not effect the majority because of the actions of the minority.
Turnstile searching on 09:49 - Sep 13 with 3454 viewsD_Alien

Turnstile searching on 07:26 - Sep 13 by nordenblue

If the main stand start throwing objects at away fans id let the team GB selectors know for future world "throwing" events

Discus...s

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Turnstile searching on 10:06 - Sep 13 with 3405 viewsanotherbiffo

Turnstile searching on 09:49 - Sep 13 by D_Alien

Discus...s

You're javelin a laugh!

Seriously, security was stepped up everywhere this week due to the date. Where better to strike at the heart of occidental decadence than Spotland?
Login to get fewer ads

Turnstile searching on 10:16 - Sep 13 with 3379 viewsDaleiLama

Turnstile searching on 10:06 - Sep 13 by anotherbiffo

You're javelin a laugh!

Seriously, security was stepped up everywhere this week due to the date. Where better to strike at the heart of occidental decadence than Spotland?

Some people don't seem to like awful puns for a bit of light-hearted, toe-curling amusement, so I won't add much to this thread for fear of being hammered.

PS Didn't see any occidental decadence ........ but we had incidental incandescence when the winner went in!
[Post edited 13 Sep 2017 10:23]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Turnstile searching on 10:24 - Sep 13 with 3356 viewsDaveDave

Turnstile searching on 10:16 - Sep 13 by DaleiLama

Some people don't seem to like awful puns for a bit of light-hearted, toe-curling amusement, so I won't add much to this thread for fear of being hammered.

PS Didn't see any occidental decadence ........ but we had incidental incandescence when the winner went in!
[Post edited 13 Sep 2017 10:23]

On the subject of puns, don't the flowers look nice outside the Sandy. Be great if we could get Pep Gladioli to bring along an all-star 11 of perennial favourites like David Bourgainvillea and Ruud Tulip to celebrate this display — perhaps this could become a biennual or even an annual event.

Turnstile searching on 10:27 - Sep 13 with 3340 viewsDaleiLama

Turnstile searching on 10:24 - Sep 13 by DaveDave

On the subject of puns, don't the flowers look nice outside the Sandy. Be great if we could get Pep Gladioli to bring along an all-star 11 of perennial favourites like David Bourgainvillea and Ruud Tulip to celebrate this display — perhaps this could become a biennual or even an annual event.

Michael Rose should be in the KH XI

Turnstile searching on 10:32 - Sep 13 with 3323 viewssweetcorn

The bloke who searched me patted my dick and gave me a wink. Can i report this to the club?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Turnstile searching on 10:37 - Sep 13 with 3299 viewsD_Alien

Turnstile searching on 10:32 - Sep 13 by sweetcorn

The bloke who searched me patted my dick and gave me a wink. Can i report this to the club?

Bet he'd rather have been in the main stand, tossing the caber

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Turnstile searching on 11:25 - Sep 13 with 3207 viewsroccydaleian

Turnstile searching on 10:32 - Sep 13 by sweetcorn

Probably patted you on the head and said you were a dick.
Turnstile searching on 11:58 - Sep 13 with 3142 viewsonedalefan

Are these the same stewards that always let away fans get flares in when there is a large crowd?
Turnstile searching on 12:20 - Sep 13 with 3098 viewssweetcorn

Turnstile searching on 11:25 - Sep 13 by roccydaleian

Probably patted you on the head and said you were a dick.

Laughing about sexual harassment and I'm the dickhead?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Turnstile searching on 12:24 - Sep 13 with 3074 viewsDaleiLama

Turnstile searching on 12:20 - Sep 13 by sweetcorn

Cob on?

Turnstile searching on 13:00 - Sep 13 with 2977 viewsJimmyRustler

I left the stadium twice just to get a couple of extra pat downs. That's the best I've been fondled in years
Turnstile searching on 13:47 - Sep 13 with 2891 viewsroccydaleian

Turnstile searching on 12:20 - Sep 13 by sweetcorn

Stop getting your knickers in a twist.
Turnstile searching on 13:51 - Sep 13 with 2878 viewsjudd

I found the turnstiles to be in the same place as always. No need to search as far as I was concerned.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024