Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread 13:39 - Nov 23 with 31826 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 14:22]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 21:56 - Nov 25 with 1797 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 21:35 - Nov 25 by TNT

Has anyone on here been reluctant to give him credit for today's game?

Well I've just read pretty much the whole thread and unless I missed it, nobody mentioned Naughton having a good game until NeathJack did and that was halfway down page 6.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 22:11 - Nov 25 with 1763 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 21:30 - Nov 25 by Flashberryjack

Have an up Arrow mate, Naughton had a very good game, much better than some on here are reluctant to give him credit for.

He's been one of the most consistently decent players of the Clement era.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 22:28 - Nov 25 with 1732 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 22:11 - Nov 25 by Dr_Winston

He's been one of the most consistently decent players of the Clement era.

No wonder we're bottom three.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 08:20 - Nov 26 with 1538 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 22:28 - Nov 25 by TNT

No wonder we're bottom three.

You make flippant throwaway remarks like that, but Naughton made over 40 appearances for Spurs who have constantly been a top six side.
Naughton has been excellent for all of the PC reign and has been on of few consistent performers this season.
Yesterday the whole team put a good shift in, including Tom Carroll, who I was hoping would be dropped yesterday, but he really warranted his place.
Bony also answered yhose who said he shouldn't be here. His hold up play and knock downs were excellent and but for an idiot of a ref would have had his first goal since his return.
Sanches was also excellent and unfortunate to be taken off, whilst his much-maligned replacement Fer showed his usual tenacity and almost provided a matchwinner.
I would like to say Mesa was a revelation in midfield, but he only did what all of us except PC knew he would. Excellent and he needs to start every game.
Finally Ollson, who put more crosses in than we've seen all season. Not all got to their target but at least they went over the first man.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 22:41 - Nov 26 with 1451 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 08:20 - Nov 26 by STID2017

You make flippant throwaway remarks like that, but Naughton made over 40 appearances for Spurs who have constantly been a top six side.
Naughton has been excellent for all of the PC reign and has been on of few consistent performers this season.
Yesterday the whole team put a good shift in, including Tom Carroll, who I was hoping would be dropped yesterday, but he really warranted his place.
Bony also answered yhose who said he shouldn't be here. His hold up play and knock downs were excellent and but for an idiot of a ref would have had his first goal since his return.
Sanches was also excellent and unfortunate to be taken off, whilst his much-maligned replacement Fer showed his usual tenacity and almost provided a matchwinner.
I would like to say Mesa was a revelation in midfield, but he only did what all of us except PC knew he would. Excellent and he needs to start every game.
Finally Ollson, who put more crosses in than we've seen all season. Not all got to their target but at least they went over the first man.

If your right back is your most decent player, don't be surprised if you're bottom three - nothing flippant or throwaway about that.

As for the rest of your post, keep the sherry until December mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 08:55 - Nov 27 with 1406 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 22:41 - Nov 26 by TNT

If your right back is your most decent player, don't be surprised if you're bottom three - nothing flippant or throwaway about that.

As for the rest of your post, keep the sherry until December mun.

Your sherry glass must be three quarters empty all year round if you can't see positives in Saturday's performance.
As for Naughton, we love an escape goat on here and he's it ATM

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024