Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread 13:39 - Nov 23 with 31816 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 14:22]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:48 - Nov 25 with 3805 viewsjackportis

Bony scores first the depression will be lifted

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:53 - Nov 25 with 3768 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:50 - Nov 23 by union_jack

What do we really want here?

Let me clarify that. A win is undoubtedly going to cover over the cracks unless it's a blinding, tactically brilliant performance which sadly I doubt. However, it would give us 3 points.

A defeat would be another nail in PC's coffin though how many (nails) will be needed is open to debate.

I'll be hoping for the win but will get some consolation that change is nearer (surely) to happening.

A win. Nothing else matters while we're in this state. If we start winning more regularly, like the second half of last season, PC's position becomes irrelevant.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:04 - Nov 25 with 3666 viewsIslander

Mesa - WTF ?

Hope he doesnt spend all afternoon shirking responsibility, pointing instead of making himself available to the FBs in particular
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:09 - Nov 25 with 3595 viewsharryhpalmer

anyone found a stream that works. Mine keeps freezing.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Nov 25 with 3570 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:04 - Nov 25 by Islander

Mesa - WTF ?

Hope he doesnt spend all afternoon shirking responsibility, pointing instead of making himself available to the FBs in particular

Hiya Paul.

Good luck today.
N/A. on 15:14 - Nov 25 with 3461 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:11]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:21 - Nov 25 with 3318 viewsJack123

Looks like the epl blockers are doing a great job now..KUNTS,.

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Nov 25 with 3194 viewsakajack

Good stream on Vipbox link2
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Nov 25 with 3036 viewsJack123

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Nov 25 by akajack

Good stream on Vipbox link2

Thanks but not working for me..maybe a be virgin media thing.

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Nov 25 with 3002 viewsHugeEnkins

This ref is a good laugh...
N/A. on 15:36 - Nov 25 with 2986 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Nov 25 by HugeEnkins

This ref is a good laugh...

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:11]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Nov 25 with 2941 viewsIslander

Our defenders are not confident giving the ball to Mesa, and hoofing it aimlessly

Bournemouth >60% possession - where is our midfield ??
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Nov 25 with 2914 viewsdizietsma

http://goatdee.net/230250/watch-swansea-city-vs-bournemouth
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 25 with 2804 viewsjoshdon10

phil Thompson on sky sports looks like he’s falling asleep, said Bournemouth been better side. Championship here we come!!
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 25 with 2795 viewsyescomeon

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Nov 25 by Islander

Our defenders are not confident giving the ball to Mesa, and hoofing it aimlessly

Bournemouth >60% possession - where is our midfield ??

Unacceptable when playing four central midfielders. We try to line up as with a diamond but it doesn't work as we have no one able to play the attacking tip of the diamond.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Nov 25 with 2774 viewsRancid

Mesa disappointing so far.With so little game time, hardly surprising.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Nov 25 with 2684 viewsrob

Not even Flawless is working today!
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 25 with 2647 viewsMrSwerve

Bony goal disallowed.

I don't see the f*cking point anymore. You can't use any strength or have any contact with an opposition player anymore.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 25 with 2647 viewsmonmouth

Attwell is a f***ing cheat. We are too shit to put up with that shit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 25 with 2634 viewsSwans_16

Well well well ... this f*cking ref
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Nov 25 with 2536 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 25 by monmouth

He's the last fcking thing we need today. Spineless wnker. He's given every possible thing to them and will, no doubt, gift them a goal somehow. We are playing a lot better than recent performances and are showing attacking intent though. Come on you Swans.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 25 with 2518 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 25 by monmouth

Someone should accidentally on purpose slide into the cûnts knee and snap the tw@t

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 25 with 2508 viewsSwan91

We had some good passing play at points... still can't seem to cross the ball well... looks like a team needing a confidence boost.... ref has given everything to bournmouth so far and that goal should have stood.... I am actually happy with the performance so far compared to past games... just the same problem... finishing.. the one time we can.. and it is wrongfully disallowed.. hate this ref.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 25 with 2497 viewsZaxx

Didn't think Ayew did much wrong there
Sure I can't see so well from here but wtf!
If a defender got across him there I'm pretty sure nothing would have been given
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 25 with 2456 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 25 by Smellyplumz

Someone should accidentally on purpose slide into the cûnts knee and snap the tw@t

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024