Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread 13:39 - Nov 23 with 31046 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 14:22]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:59 - Nov 24 with 3244 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:37 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

They will not win 3 on the trot away from home. We will win 1-0. Get behind the team - they need us and a victory could see some much needed confidence return.

If the Swans come out blazing then fair enough, but if they again show no fight as they have been doing for a while now do you still think we should get behind them.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:14 - Nov 24 with 3205 viewsIslander

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:59 - Nov 24 by perplex

If the Swans come out blazing then fair enough, but if they again show no fight as they have been doing for a while now do you still think we should get behind them.

Bournemouth show ample fight, as they have been doing for some time.

Why wouldn't us fans get behind our team ?
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:36 - Nov 24 with 3181 viewsSmellyplumz

Another ample bumming tomorrow, mark my words.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:52 - Nov 24 with 3155 viewsIslander

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:36 - Nov 24 by Smellyplumz

Another ample bumming tomorrow, mark my words.

How do you think we should best set up for a win tomorrow ?

Maybe Mesa holding deep, with Sanches at the pinnacle ?
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match on 20:52 - Nov 24 with 3082 viewsbonymine

Quite frankly I’ve gone past caring about how these overpaid, multi millionaire,talentless prima donnas IMPERSONATING footballers perform in that famous old white shirt of OUR Swansea City FC anymore this season.

To me THEY do NOT represent MY home town Club as they are quite simply a bunch of greedy, mercenary ‘footballers’ (I use that term very loosely to describe their profession) who have quite simply arrived on the scene when being a millionaire PL footballer with ZERO talent is the norm nowadays ....

I started watching us back in 1974 after Re-Election from Div 4 as it was then and witnessed at first hand both the rise and fall of Harry Griffiths’/Tosh’s team over the years.

I can honestly say that I enjoyed watching that level of football back in those days even more compared to the dross that is currently being served up at the Liberty.

We have simply been spoilt by the free flowing football of Roberto, Brendan & Laudrup whilst at the same time BELIEVING that ‘OUR LOYAL SAVIOURS’ from the past I,e. Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Van Zweden et al have ALWAYS ACTED IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF OUR CLUB......how VERY, VERY, WRONG we were .....

You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of Our Club......

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪
[Post edited 24 Nov 2017 21:25]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 20:52 - Nov 24 with 3082 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:52 - Nov 24 by Islander

Poison the Bournemouth team.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 22:22 - Nov 24 with 2987 viewsGiff

Leon still has to play for at least 60 mins in home games (ridiculous that we haven't been able to replace him), he is the only one who can receive the ball and keep it moving. Everyone else who plays his position slows the game down - or is this what Clement wants?
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 00:22 - Nov 25 with 2873 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:52 - Nov 24 by Islander

Sanches as far away from the pitch as possible.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 09:38 - Nov 25 with 2743 viewsJohnw102

Feeling confident Lawro and Merson both got us down for 2-0 loss, so easy 3 points for the Swans.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 11:46 - Nov 25 with 2623 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:51 - Nov 23 by jackson5

2-2 Draw Bony to score one of them

Yep - an own goal when he's back defending one of the many corners they'll have

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 12:49 - Nov 25 with 2543 viewsunion_jack

I'll say this. If we don't approach this game on the front foot, taking control from the first kick of the ball and getting bodies forward, then it's clear to me that Clement is waiting for the push and the compo that follows. He just will be showing he doesn't care anymore.

Take the game to them. Get bodies in the box and drive forward. If we try and fail then so be it but losing whilst playing ultra conservatively will be criminal.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 12:54 - Nov 25 with 2532 viewsHighjack

Dreading this.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 13:08 - Nov 25 with 2492 viewsjasper_T

This Yiadom guy we were supposed to buy is awful.

Silver linings.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 13:11 - Nov 25 with 2496 viewsMrSwerve

I hope we either win or lose...a draw would be a depressing halfway house.
Win - 3 points, great.
Lose - surely Clement will be out.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 13:19 - Nov 25 with 2479 viewsyescomeon

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 13:08 - Nov 25 by jasper_T

This Yiadom guy we were supposed to buy is awful.

Silver linings.

Barnsley have been poor full stop. Clearly been watching us for guidance on passing.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 13:46 - Nov 25 with 2434 viewsjackeinstein

Mesa starts then and so it begins
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:04 - Nov 25 with 2352 viewsSmellyplumz

http://www.90min.com/posts/5829951-team-news-swansea-vs-bournemouth-confirmed-li

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 25 with 2343 viewsShonky

No fede?

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 25 with 2337 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Some needed changes from last week

However

This is the slowest team in premier league history

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Nov 25 with 2267 viewsBytholWyn

I'm encouraged by that selection. It looks like we're reverting to a diamond formation which isn't great - but at least we should be solid through the middle - where we've been very weak in recent weeks playing 4-3-3. Plenty of footballers in that side - with Mesa, Carroll, Ki and Sanchez on the pitch.

I'm willing to cut Clement a lot of slack with that line-up - we should be able to give Bournemouth a game at least. Most worrying thing is Fernandez' absence. I don't trust VDH at all. I still think we'll probably lose this one - but as long as there's a big improvement in performance and light at the end of the tunnel Clement should keep his job. Not least because of all this talk of Pulis being lined up to get the job...
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Nov 25 with 2270 viewsmagicdaps10

Not confident with that line up

AND

revert back to the diamond.

Think Clement wants the sack!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Nov 25 with 2270 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 25 by Shonky

No fede?

His old man died last night.

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:11 - Nov 25 with 2235 viewsAl_Bundy

0-3 Can't see any other result sadly.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:20 - Nov 25 with 2144 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:11 - Nov 25 by Al_Bundy

0-3 Can't see any other result sadly.

Do you think we can actually keep it that low without Fede?
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:38 - Nov 25 with 2012 viewsmonmouth

Couldn’t make it today in the end after all. I think we will win.

At least I can drink now - a lot.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 14:43]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024