Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WHO CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? 21:42 - Jan 31 with 4773 viewsrobshaker

IS THIS A NEW RECORD IN MODERN TIMES? CMON TVOS....

UNABLE TO MEET FIXTURE REQUIREMENTS MEANS EXPULSION FROM ANY LEAGUE SURELY.. IF IT WAS UPTO ME IF YOU CANT GET THE MILLWALL GAME ON ITS BACK TO THE DEN AND YOU FORFIT ALL MONEY..YOU ARE THEN GIVEN ANOTHER CHANCE TO GET HOME GAMES ON OR SOURCE ALTERNATIVE HOME VENUE IN A VERY SHORT TIME PERIOD.
IF ANY FURTHER ISSUES WITH YOUR CLUB AND I HAD MY WAY ONLY THREE ARE RELEGATED FROM LEAGUE 1 AND THREE PROMOTED FROM LEAGUE 2 THIS YEAR WHILE YOUR APPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP TO THE CONFERENCE NORTH.

MOOR LANE SALFORD CITY IS A GOOD SHOUT I COULD EVEN POP DOWN FOR A LAUGH.

"this famous old club"

[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 19:19]
WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 21:44 - Jan 31 with 3751 viewsSandyDrum

Don't worry, I remember my first beer too.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 21:45 - Jan 31 with 3719 viewsTVOS1907

What's it got to do with me?

Has the news taken over 48 hours to filter through or something?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 21:51 - Jan 31 with 3643 viewsnordenblue

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 21:45 - Jan 31 by TVOS1907

What's it got to do with me?

Has the news taken over 48 hours to filter through or something?

There seems to be a delay on all things connected with bury....
WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 21:53 - Jan 31 with 3611 viewsShun

My eyes are bleeding after reading that.
WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 21:54 - Jan 31 with 3592 viewsfitzochris

International caps lock day.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 21:54 - Jan 31 with 3588 viewsTVOS1907

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 21:44 - Jan 31 by SandyDrum

Don't worry, I remember my first beer too.

Think yourself lucky he doesn't go in the Red Lion.

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 22:13 - Jan 31 with 3483 viewsmikehunt

I remember Swansea calling a game off with us 48 hrs before and look where they are now.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 22:15 - Jan 31 with 3454 viewsrobshaker

ACTUALLY NEVERMIND MODERN TIMES LETS BE HARSH AND SAY POST 2ND WORLD WAR!!! NO BIT KINDER POST 1950'S THE WINTERS WERE EPIDEMIC THEN.
GOT TO BE A NEW FOOTBALL RECORD THAT BUT WILL NEVER STAND WITH BURY'S HIGHEST WINNING SCORE IN AN FA CUP FINAL!! IM SURE BOTH CLUBS WILL TAKE THESE RECORDS TO THEIR GRAVES!

WE'RE GOING DOWN WITH OUR BOOTS ON NOW.. ARE YOU?

WE ALSO HOLD ANOTHER NOTABLE RECORD.. THE ONLY CLUB TO HAVE SCORED OVER 1000 GOALS IN ALL 4 DIVISIONS.

AND THEIRS MORE..

GOOD NIGHT.

"that famous old ground Gigg Lane"
Login to get fewer ads

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 22:16 - Jan 31 with 3424 viewsTVOS1907

Night robshaker, hope the mattress is up to it...

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 22:17 - Jan 31 with 3424 viewsrobshaker

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 22:13 - Jan 31 by mikehunt

I remember Swansea calling a game off with us 48 hrs before and look where they are now.

WAS THAT BECAUSE THEIR PITCH WAS SH IT?
WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 22:17 - Jan 31 with 3421 viewsDaleiLama

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 22:15 - Jan 31 by robshaker

ACTUALLY NEVERMIND MODERN TIMES LETS BE HARSH AND SAY POST 2ND WORLD WAR!!! NO BIT KINDER POST 1950'S THE WINTERS WERE EPIDEMIC THEN.
GOT TO BE A NEW FOOTBALL RECORD THAT BUT WILL NEVER STAND WITH BURY'S HIGHEST WINNING SCORE IN AN FA CUP FINAL!! IM SURE BOTH CLUBS WILL TAKE THESE RECORDS TO THEIR GRAVES!

WE ALSO HOLD ANOTHER NOTABLE RECORD.. THE ONLY CLUB TO HAVE SCORED OVER 1000 GOALS IN ALL 4 DIVISIONS.

AND THEIRS MORE..

GOOD NIGHT.

As far as I remember there was only ever one winter every year? I don't recall any outbreaks of more than one a year?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 22:18]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 22:18 - Jan 31 with 3407 viewsTVOS1907

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 22:17 - Jan 31 by robshaker

WAS THAT BECAUSE THEIR PITCH WAS SH IT?

Yes

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 22:19 - Jan 31 with 3390 viewschalkyncfc

Stop shouting ffs
WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 22:20 - Jan 31 with 3371 viewsdalenumber2

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 22:15 - Jan 31 by robshaker

AND THEIRS MORE..

GOOD NIGHT.

That’s lightened the mood on here!
WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 22:20 - Jan 31 with 3369 viewsnordenblue

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 22:17 - Jan 31 by DaleiLama

As far as I remember there was only ever one winter every year? I don't recall any outbreaks of more than one a year?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 22:18]

I'm afraid you're wrong ,the winter was of epidemic proportions back then
WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 22:34 - Jan 31 with 3254 viewsDaleiLama

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 22:20 - Jan 31 by nordenblue

I'm afraid you're wrong ,the winter was of epidemic proportions back then

Well, I suppose it was pre-global warming? In more recent times, a lot of hot air has started coming from the chur down the road

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 23:10 - Jan 31 with 3115 viewsClivert

Wasn’t bury’s fixture last Saturday called off 3 weeks in advance?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 7:14]
WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 23:13 - Jan 31 with 3101 viewsThacks_Rabbits

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 23:10 - Jan 31 by Clivert

Wasn’t bury’s fixture last Saturday called off 3 weeks in advance?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 7:14]

Think the new ground and 5 year plan was cancelled due to 8ullshit

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 23:16 - Jan 31 with 3093 viewsSandyman

bury's F A Cup run.

Heh.
WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 23:34 - Jan 31 with 3025 viewsscarrow

Pi55ed again Rob

Poll: Final position

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 23:47 - Jan 31 with 3006 viewskel

How do Rob lad, good to see you can still hook our favourite after all this time . When we going for that drink you promised me?
WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 09:08 - Feb 1 with 2683 viewsJames1980

Surprised it has not been said already so here goes

OBSESSED

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 19:19 - Feb 1 with 2258 viewsrobshaker

few sherberts after work yesterday.

how we all gearing up for league 2 next season? assuming we last the summer.

cutting down on booze Kel.
WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 19:54 - Feb 1 with 2195 viewskel

WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 19:19 - Feb 1 by robshaker

few sherberts after work yesterday.

how we all gearing up for league 2 next season? assuming we last the summer.

cutting down on booze Kel.

Aww Rob, I’m moving next week and was going to invite you to the house warming (I’ll not say where as someone on here likes to drive past my places of residence and have a good stare).

You can stop over but I’m not getting a mattress in specially...
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 19:55]
WHO THE FOOK CALLS A GAME OFF 30 HRS BEFORE KO TIME???? on 20:55 - Feb 1 with 2125 viewspnc4eva1

AND THEIRS MORE..

GOOD NIGHT.

Please use your spell checker. It should be there's more.

After months of your self imposed exile I thought you may have remembered your grammar Mr Shaker

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024