Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's games of interest 10:54 - Apr 2 with 7845 viewsmeeee

Hopefully a few results can go in our favour today. Since we beat Shrewsbury it would be nice if Blackburn could return the favour and beat MK. Fleetwood are almost out of it now after 3 wins on the spin, anyone below them are probably still in the relegation battle

Bradford City P-P WALSALL
Doncaster Rovers P-P AFC WIMBLEDON
FLEETWOOD TOWN v Bristol Rovers
MK DONS v Blackburn Rovers
OLDHAM ATHLETIC v BLACKPOOL
Peterborough v NORTHAMPTON TOWN
Shrewsbury Town v OXFORD UNITED
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 12:22]
Today's games of interest on 16:35 - Apr 2 with 2955 viewsBigKindo

Shrews now 3 2. MK 1 Blackburn 2 Howler from Conrad Logan gives Luton the lead.
Today's games of interest on 16:51 - Apr 2 with 2849 viewsmacro

Oldham leading
Today's games of interest on 16:58 - Apr 2 with 2798 viewsD_Alien

Today's games of interest on 16:51 - Apr 2 by macro

Oldham leading

Big step forward for Latics, that result

We need at least a draw tomorrow to keep our destiny in our own hands

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Today's games of interest on 16:58 - Apr 2 with 2792 viewsdingdangblue

Today's games of interest on 16:51 - Apr 2 by macro

Oldham leading

We beat bury we'll be be 1 point from safety and with a game in hand - can't ask for more at this stage - a few weeks ago we were 12 points from safety!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Today's games of interest on 17:01 - Apr 2 with 2748 viewsD_Alien

Charlton are now hugely back in contention for a playoff spot

Not sure if that's a good thing, i.e. whether them needing a win in the final game would help us, if we needed a result

Today's games of interest on 17:09 - Apr 2 with 2674 views442Dale

Today's games of interest on 17:01 - Apr 2 by D_Alien

Charlton are now hugely back in contention for a playoff spot

Not sure if that's a good thing, i.e. whether them needing a win in the final game would help us, if we needed a result

They'll fill the away end if they need a result.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Today's games of interest on 17:18 - Apr 2 with 2613 viewsTVOS1907

Today's games of interest on 16:58 - Apr 2 by dingdangblue

We beat bury we'll be be 1 point from safety and with a game in hand - can't ask for more at this stage - a few weeks ago we were 12 points from safety!

I'd add to that our goal difference is worth a point as well.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Today's games of interest on 17:20 - Apr 2 with 2605 viewsTVOS1907

Today's games of interest on 17:09 - Apr 2 by 442Dale

They'll fill the away end if they need a result.

Let's hope they've Addick by then.

Login to get fewer ads

Today's games of interest on 17:21 - Apr 2 with 2596 viewsColDale

Saw it mentioned today that we remain the only team to beat Millwall since January 1st
Today's games of interest on 17:24 - Apr 2 with 2573 viewsmacro

Mk look to have a tricky run in, Northampton imploding, Walsall taking the turn of being in freefall, wimbledon and Oldham erratic. Survival is very much in Dale's hands more Shrewsbury second half and less Fleetwood please.
Today's games of interest on 17:27 - Apr 2 with 2556 viewsD_Alien

Today's games of interest on 17:20 - Apr 2 by TVOS1907

Let's hope they've Addick by then.

If not, we'll have to hold them to accoont

Today's games of interest on 17:29 - Apr 2 with 2532 views442Dale

Today's games of interest on 17:21 - Apr 2 by ColDale

Saw it mentioned today that we remain the only team to beat Millwall since January 1st

Spurs have beaten everyone but ourselves and Juventus in their last eleven.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Today's games of interest on 17:37 - Apr 2 with 2488 viewsBigKindo

Perhaps a bonus? With only 5 to play the Cobblers face Blackpool, Bury & Walsall away and Plymouth & Oldham at home.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 17:38]
Today's games of interest on 17:52 - Apr 2 with 2413 viewsfrenzied

Not a good Easter for our Bunney
Today's games of interest on 18:55 - Apr 2 with 2208 viewsShun

Exciting end to the season! I do wonder how this will affect Bury tomorrow though. They’ll surely have done their homework on us and know that we struggle to break teams down. With that in mind, and the assumption that even the most optimistic soul at Bury won’t believe they can survive this, I wonder how they’ll approach the match. They could go all out for the win to gain some local pride, which will certainly help us, or they could play defensively and aim for a point knowing that we’ll struggle in the hope of relegating us along with them.

I don’t believe they’d try and relegate us out of spite or because of any rivalry, but it has to be in their mind that unless Oldham come down too then we’re their only chance of a big away following next season.
Today's games of interest on 19:37 - Apr 2 with 2069 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Would Portsmouth fill the away end on Saturday?

Hope so,........tonight's win over the Pie-eaters should help.....should build for a good atmosphere. Now ,let's get some business done at gigg.
Today's games of interest on 19:50 - Apr 2 with 2024 viewsdingdangblue

Today's games of interest on 19:37 - Apr 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

Hope so,........tonight's win over the Pie-eaters should help.....should build for a good atmosphere. Now ,let's get some business done at gigg.

They took 800 to Oldham a few weeks ago. I think they'll bring anything between 1000-1500 now they are on a bit of a play off roll.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Today's games of interest on 20:27 - Apr 2 with 1921 viewsD_Dale

Today's games of interest on 18:55 - Apr 2 by Shun

Exciting end to the season! I do wonder how this will affect Bury tomorrow though. They’ll surely have done their homework on us and know that we struggle to break teams down. With that in mind, and the assumption that even the most optimistic soul at Bury won’t believe they can survive this, I wonder how they’ll approach the match. They could go all out for the win to gain some local pride, which will certainly help us, or they could play defensively and aim for a point knowing that we’ll struggle in the hope of relegating us along with them.

I don’t believe they’d try and relegate us out of spite or because of any rivalry, but it has to be in their mind that unless Oldham come down too then we’re their only chance of a big away following next season.

Judging by the video highlights, bury have been a bit unfortunate in recent matches, and will still be playing for pride (as well as, for some of the players at least, contracts for the next season).

Like most managers, Hilly tends not to change a winning team - but tomorrow I'd be surprised if he starts with the same eleven as against Shrewsbury.
Today's games of interest on 21:01 - Apr 2 with 1803 viewsD_Alien

It's looking very much like Macclesfield will be making a return to the Football League

Surprised really, since i thought they'd probably just disappear off the radar following their return to the Conference

They might take a few to Bury

Today's games of interest on 21:19 - Apr 2 with 1719 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Today's games of interest on 19:50 - Apr 2 by dingdangblue

They took 800 to Oldham a few weeks ago. I think they'll bring anything between 1000-1500 now they are on a bit of a play off roll.

Is your relative still in the squad for Pompey?

Will he get a run-out at San Spotty?
Today's games of interest on 21:49 - Apr 2 with 1647 viewsTVOS1907

Today's games of interest on 19:37 - Apr 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

No, they won't fill the away end, they're seventh in the table!

They took 1200 to Walsall, so I would estimate around 1500-1800 on Saturday, given the run of form they're on.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 21:53]

Today's games of interest on 23:41 - Apr 2 with 1489 viewsdingdangblue

Today's games of interest on 21:19 - Apr 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

Is your relative still in the squad for Pompey?

Will he get a run-out at San Spotty?

He started v Oxford on telly last week but came off on the hour. Played the last 15 at Walsalll on Saturday. Didn't play today v Wigan - no subs used. Think he will start on the bench. It's going to be a difficult day so I'm glad in a way that he's not starting at the minute. Connor comes back and watches us when he can and was supporting us at Wembley. It will still be a proud moment for all the family should he play any part on Saturday. Hopefully a Dale win too.

Today's games of interest on 23:50 - Apr 2 with 1461 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Today's games of interest on 23:41 - Apr 2 by dingdangblue

He started v Oxford on telly last week but came off on the hour. Played the last 15 at Walsalll on Saturday. Didn't play today v Wigan - no subs used. Think he will start on the bench. It's going to be a difficult day so I'm glad in a way that he's not starting at the minute. Connor comes back and watches us when he can and was supporting us at Wembley. It will still be a proud moment for all the family should he play any part on Saturday. Hopefully a Dale win too.

Thanks.......ask him what we need to do to contain Pitman. Job for Olly Rathboni ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024