Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russ Green 17:24 - Jul 6 with 24328 viewsSaxonDale

Has been suspended from all footballing activities for a year.
Russ Green on 13:45 - Jul 7 with 2920 viewschalky_ncfc

Russ Green on 11:40 - Jul 7 by TVOS1907

The grace of God?

We beat Charlton, Oldham drew with Northampton. Fact.

Wow,I didn't know that,how come that your not playing in the Championship then?

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Russ Green on 13:48 - Jul 7 with 2907 viewschalky_ncfc

Russ Green on 10:35 - Jul 7 by RAFCBLUE

Was the grace of God behind your playoff debacle Chalky?

You could have been in League 1 WITH us!

Aye,I think that Notts are still repaying the football Gods for what happened in the season that shall not be mentioned on here

Russ Green on 13:56 - Jul 7 with 2875 viewsnordenblue

Russ Green on 13:48 - Jul 7 by chalky_ncfc

Aye,I think that Notts are still repaying the football Gods for what happened in the season that shall not be mentioned on here

Stockport did the same to us so you've got a bit more to endure just yet 🤞
Russ Green on 14:05 - Jul 7 with 2853 viewsTVOS1907

Russ Green on 13:45 - Jul 7 by chalky_ncfc

Wow,I didn't know that,how come that your not playing in the Championship then?

Not sure.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Russ Green on 16:00 - Jul 7 with 2701 viewsRAFCBLUE

Russ Green on 13:48 - Jul 7 by chalky_ncfc

Well if the football gods don't catch-up with Notts cheaty, chalky, then the taxman will!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Russ Green on 19:42 - Jul 7 with 2502 viewsJohnson

Russ Green on 18:20 - Jul 6 by blackdogblue

Put him in charge of catering, he worked wonders on season ticket prices and hats off to him for that.

Hopefully the shocking soggy burgers & tinned hot dogs will be gone in the new season.

Saying that, they are not as awful as Steak & Pepper pies, you don’t see them in Asda or Aldi, there’s a reason for this, even the birds leave them

He is in charge of the catering. Brokered a deal on unrealistic attendances and turned a very profitable income stream into being lucky if we break even. Wait for the next set of accounts. The guy is a charlatan. Tannoygate was all his making, actions speak louder than words. Plus the maths just don’t stack up with the cheap season tickets. The sooner the guy goes the better.
Russ Green on 20:24 - Jul 7 with 2428 viewsRAFCBLUE

Russ Green on 19:42 - Jul 7 by Johnson

He is in charge of the catering. Brokered a deal on unrealistic attendances and turned a very profitable income stream into being lucky if we break even. Wait for the next set of accounts. The guy is a charlatan. Tannoygate was all his making, actions speak louder than words. Plus the maths just don’t stack up with the cheap season tickets. The sooner the guy goes the better.

2 forum posts - both anti Russ Green.

You're not Colin Garlick are you?!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Russ Green on 21:09 - Jul 7 with 2346 viewsdalenumber2

Russ Green on 23:07 - Jul 6 by kel

Aye, and the club should do something about those pesky Pools too like the time you wanted them to do something about people posting on a Cambridge board.

?
Login to get fewer ads

Russ Green on 22:09 - Jul 7 with 2254 viewschalky_ncfc

Russ Green on 16:00 - Jul 7 by RAFCBLUE

Well if the football gods don't catch-up with Notts cheaty, chalky, then the taxman will!

We are squeaky clean tax man wise,Ray Trew left us in a bit of s#@t though it's all sorted now .... Erm...... Hopefully

Russ Green on 22:16 - Jul 7 with 2244 viewskel

Russ Green on 21:09 - Jul 7 by dalenumber2

?

When some posters on here commited the HENIOUS crime of daring to post on a football forum that had fu­ck all to do with anybody on here, you went out of your way (with others) to make a big, pathetic song and dance about it. You even went as far as suggesting the club should do something about it.

I remember every single person who stuck the knife in even if you don’t.
Russ Green on 22:24 - Jul 7 with 2224 viewsrochdale_ranger

Russ Green on 22:16 - Jul 7 by kel

When some posters on here commited the HENIOUS crime of daring to post on a football forum that had fu­ck all to do with anybody on here, you went out of your way (with others) to make a big, pathetic song and dance about it. You even went as far as suggesting the club should do something about it.

I remember every single person who stuck the knife in even if you don’t.

That’s her told.
Russ Green on 22:26 - Jul 7 with 2217 viewsdalenumber2

Russ Green on 22:24 - Jul 7 by rochdale_ranger

That’s her told.

Absolutely not guilty of that - I don't even remember it.
Russ Green on 22:29 - Jul 7 with 2206 viewschalky_ncfc

Ohhhh...Who was it kel?

The Cambridge board in question was absolutely ace in its day,who had it in for us on here?

Russ Green on 22:30 - Jul 7 with 2202 viewskel

Russ Green on 22:26 - Jul 7 by dalenumber2

Absolutely not guilty of that - I don't even remember it.

I do.
Russ Green on 22:32 - Jul 7 with 2198 viewskel

Russ Green on 22:29 - Jul 7 by chalky_ncfc

Ohhhh...Who was it kel?

The Cambridge board in question was absolutely ace in its day,who had it in for us on here?

How long have you got, chalky lad?

There’s some reet soft cu­nts who posted on here in the past. Think they’re Rochdale’s biggest fans an’ all.
Russ Green on 22:37 - Jul 7 with 2171 viewschalky_ncfc

Russ Green on 22:32 - Jul 7 by kel

How long have you got, chalky lad?

There’s some reet soft cu­nts who posted on here in the past. Think they’re Rochdale’s biggest fans an’ all.

If they didn't like the Cambridge board then why didn't they just ignore it,it's not as though it's Rochdale related?

Russ Green on 22:39 - Jul 7 with 2167 viewsdalenumber2

Russ Green on 22:30 - Jul 7 by kel

I do.

It's obviously a sore point for you (whatever it was). My comment about Russ Green was tongue in cheek. I don't really have an opinion on how the club should deal with him as I don't know enough about it.
Russ Green on 22:45 - Jul 7 with 2159 viewskel

Russ Green on 22:37 - Jul 7 by chalky_ncfc

If they didn't like the Cambridge board then why didn't they just ignore it,it's not as though it's Rochdale related?

Very long story, chalks, but there was a couple of fans in particular who decided that they didn’t like some people on the Dale trust committee so went out of their way to post links to the Cambridge board (which you know yourself was all light hearted pi­ss taking) to force them to resign. Odd agenda but then again they are a strange bunch who think they have a monopoly on supporting Dale because they have a large Dale following family.

The aforementioned couple of fans are two of he most morally corrupt people I’ve ever encountered too as others would testify if they were as bitter as me
Russ Green on 22:46 - Jul 7 with 2155 viewskel

Russ Green on 22:39 - Jul 7 by dalenumber2

It's obviously a sore point for you (whatever it was). My comment about Russ Green was tongue in cheek. I don't really have an opinion on how the club should deal with him as I don't know enough about it.

Dead right it’s a sore point. Couldn’t care less about your Russ Green comments by the way.
Russ Green on 22:47 - Jul 7 with 2152 viewsdalenumber2

Hope you're not suggesting that I was one of them because I honestly haven't got a clue what you are talking about!
Russ Green on 22:49 - Jul 7 with 2138 viewskel

Russ Green on 22:47 - Jul 7 by dalenumber2

Hope you're not suggesting that I was one of them because I honestly haven't got a clue what you are talking about!

You’re not one of the ones mentioned, no, but I clearly remember your comments at the time. I can hold a grudge for years.
Russ Green on 22:54 - Jul 7 with 2121 viewsjudd

Russ Green has been fined 10 fookin grand. That's some serious shit And I'm casting absolutely no aspersions on him. He's highly regarded by the outgoing and incoming Trust Chairs and the Trust Secretary, each of whose judgement I respect.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Russ Green on 23:07 - Jul 7 with 2060 viewschalky_ncfc

Russ Green on 22:49 - Jul 7 by kel

You’re not one of the ones mentioned, no, but I clearly remember your comments at the time. I can hold a grudge for years.

I can confirm that bleeder

Russ Green on 23:10 - Jul 7 with 2052 viewschalky_ncfc

Russ Green on 22:45 - Jul 7 by kel

Very long story, chalks, but there was a couple of fans in particular who decided that they didn’t like some people on the Dale trust committee so went out of their way to post links to the Cambridge board (which you know yourself was all light hearted pi­ss taking) to force them to resign. Odd agenda but then again they are a strange bunch who think they have a monopoly on supporting Dale because they have a large Dale following family.

The aforementioned couple of fans are two of he most morally corrupt people I’ve ever encountered too as others would testify if they were as bitter as me

CM was a brilliant piss take board,when it was in full flow it was a joy to be part of,sounds like there's some sour grapes that I didn't know about on here

Russ Green on 23:20 - Jul 7 with 2024 viewsjudd

Russ Green on 23:10 - Jul 7 by chalky_ncfc

CM was a brilliant piss take board,when it was in full flow it was a joy to be part of,sounds like there's some sour grapes that I didn't know about on here

Chalky lad it was a bad time. It was when Tazzy was in his pre-prosecuted alleged sex crime days and ruining this board with a voluminous cacophony of nonsense. He and his then mates found the Cambridge board where several Dale fans - including me - mocked him, and generically this board. Kel and another poster were targeted as members of the trust board. I personally had PM threats as well as face to face stuff..
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 23:32]

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024