Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs pitch 20:11 - Oct 29 with 4006 viewsmeeee

Potchettino spitting his dummy out at the state of our pitch last season, that Wembley pitch tonight is a disgrace
Spurs pitch on 20:14 - Oct 29 with 3995 viewsrochdaleriddler

He has complained about the Wembley pitch as well, our pitch was awful

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Spurs pitch on 20:20 - Oct 29 with 3973 viewsmeeee

Spurs pitch on 20:14 - Oct 29 by rochdaleriddler

He has complained about the Wembley pitch as well, our pitch was awful

Fair enough if he has, in an interview the other day he was confident the Wembley pitch would be perfect. And yes ours was awful, that is definitely not in question
Spurs pitch on 21:42 - Oct 29 with 3827 viewsboromat

To be fair it played alright probably as well as the Wembley pitch has tonight. Just getting a bit cut up now in the last 20 mins or so.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Spurs pitch on 12:08 - Oct 30 with 3481 viewsrobtheb

Spurs pitch on 21:42 - Oct 29 by boromat

To be fair it played alright probably as well as the Wembley pitch has tonight. Just getting a bit cut up now in the last 20 mins or so.

Just a point about our pitch at the moment....how well does it look.
Praise to our new ground staff, hope they can see it through the winter months.

Well done.
Spurs pitch on 16:33 - Oct 30 with 3336 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Spurs pitch on 12:08 - Oct 30 by robtheb

Just a point about our pitch at the moment....how well does it look.
Praise to our new ground staff, hope they can see it through the winter months.

Well done.

Correct Rob.......looks great.

The re-laying of the pitch for the Spurs match although expensive at the time was probably a blessing in disguise.....we kicked on and got the points we needed,just, and we are now in good stead for whatever the Weather gods throw in off Knowl Hill.
Spurs pitch on 20:41 - Oct 31 with 3046 viewsNinco

The Wembley pitch had American football markings on it, so you can understand it being worn if it is being hired out to other clubs. Something which is beyond Spurs control. I know our pitch is also shared, but it helps that most of the rugby games are played in our close season.
Spurs pitch on 07:48 - Nov 1 with 2940 viewsEllDale

I noticed an announcement yesterday that four American Football matches are being played in London next year.
Two at Wembley and two at.......Spurs new ground.
I wonder if Pochettino was consulted over that obviously commercially driven decision?
They aren't bothered about the state of pitches as long as they're earning money.
Spurs pitch on 08:54 - Nov 1 with 2904 viewsDaleiLama

Spurs pitch on 07:48 - Nov 1 by EllDale

I noticed an announcement yesterday that four American Football matches are being played in London next year.
I wonder if Pochettino was consulted over that obviously commercially driven decision?
They aren't bothered about the state of pitches as long as they're earning money.

The last NFL Wembley game should have been played at Spurs new stadium, which would have spread the wear and tear around. Much like roadworks though, completion is late.

The new WHL was always going to host NFL games, with one rumour that the Jags could move over here and have Wembley or new WHL as it's home. I suspect they'll just stick with 4 games/season for the foreseeable and Spurs will host 2. As for Poch's blessing - well he certainly has history as far as complaining about poor pitches goes.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs pitch on 09:58 - Nov 1 with 2879 viewsoff2div1

Spurs have state of the art retractable pitch at new stadium

Spurs pitch on 11:19 - Nov 1 with 2833 viewsEllDale

I thought that the ulterior motive for Mr Khan's bid to buy Wembley was that he could relocate a team to play from there.
Spurs pitch on 12:02 - Nov 1 with 2808 viewsaleanddale

Spurs pitch on 09:58 - Nov 1 by off2div1

Spurs have state of the art retractable pitch at new stadium

now that's impressive!!
Spurs pitch on 14:06 - Nov 1 with 2696 viewsoff2div1

After all the controversy last year about our pitch Potch should invite the Dale to play a friendly there next year.
Spurs pitch (n/t) on 12:32 - Nov 2 with 2476 viewsraadale

[Post edited 2 Nov 2018 12:32]
Spurs pitch on 16:39 - Nov 2 with 2379 viewsDale23years

Spurs pitch on 12:02 - Nov 1 by aleanddale

now that's impressive!!

Heard that bury new ground has the same pitch design, so they can hold concerts every year

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Spurs pitch on 21:16 - Nov 2 with 2300 viewsrochdaleriddler

Spurs pitch on 16:39 - Nov 2 by Dale23years

Heard that bury new ground has the same pitch design, so they can hold concerts every year

Won’t the hotel residents be disturbed by the noise , or is the hotel retractable as well

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Spurs pitch on 23:38 - Nov 2 with 2257 viewsnordenblue

Spurs pitch on 21:16 - Nov 2 by rochdaleriddler

Won’t the hotel residents be disturbed by the noise , or is the hotel retractable as well

The idea def is
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024