Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? 09:00 - Dec 26 with 3155 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/49259/have-the-fans-lost

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 09:27 - Dec 26 with 2302 viewsbuilthjack

I have faith in him. Not always happy with some decisions but I think he has done a great job, and will take us back up eventually, as long he he gets some financial support.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 09:30 - Dec 26 with 2290 viewsjohnlangy

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 09:27 - Dec 26 by builthjack

I have faith in him. Not always happy with some decisions but I think he has done a great job, and will take us back up eventually, as long he he gets some financial support.

Same. Love the way they play 90% of the time.
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 09:35 - Dec 26 with 2278 viewsJinxy

No
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 09:41 - Dec 26 with 2254 viewsFireboy2

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 09:35 - Dec 26 by Jinxy

No

This
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 10:39 - Dec 26 with 2127 viewsUxbridge

Ooh, controversial.

No.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 10:49 - Dec 26 with 2109 viewsdickythorpe

Some have and some haven't
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 10:51 - Dec 26 with 2104 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

No - the only thing I'd like to see more of an emphasis on second half as Laudrup used to.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 11:01 - Dec 26 with 2068 viewsLoyal

Not at all, it's more like the players need to listen a bit more, life ain't no breeze.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 11:07 - Dec 26 with 2052 viewsTNT

More concerned with owners, experienced players on big money doing next to fugg all, big ask of younger players showing great promise but at risk of being thrown under a bus.

Football at times is very good, and haven't been able to say that about many managers in recent years. He's learning, and needs to continue to learn. With everyone's support, he could become a very good manager for us.

So, at the moment, it's a no from me.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 11:09 - Dec 26 with 2048 viewsdickythorpe

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 11:01 - Dec 26 by Loyal

Not at all, it's more like the players need to listen a bit more, life ain't no breeze.

What doesnt help and its been in football and most sports since time began is the over hyping and over expectancy of players...... even when they are still kids and only played a couple of games.
We can all be guilty, myself included. Patience I need.

I love the club so much and probably realise how spoilt we were in our first few seasons of the PL
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 11:31 - Dec 26 with 2000 viewsjack247

Unnecessary divisive nonsense. No.
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 11:44 - Dec 26 with 1955 viewssmellyjack

Nonsense thread
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 12:19 - Dec 26 with 1902 viewsicecoldjack

Not for me, I hope he remains in place for the best fee seasons, his ostersunds team played bloody good football and we are seeing the green shoots of recovery from him here too, he hasn't been helped by having to build a new team with much inexperience and he's also on a steep learning curve himself.

The season is pretty much going as most thought it would, good,bad loss, tactical genius followed by tactical naivety, if he gets some support from the board he will do well sooner, if he doesn't then it will take a few years.

Time to stop changing manager and stick with what we got, he's got the hardest job in the last 14 yrs, he's the first manager who basically has had to start from scratch and build something the fans can be really proud of.

Far easier to manage when a club is on the up then when it's on a downward curve, many seem to be forgetting this.

We are all frustrated at times and we keep shooting ourselves in the foot, this is as much down to the players as it is potter, you can only p1$$ with the cock you got though.

Overall I'm happy with potter, he obviously identified weakness in midfield at the start of the season but wasn't backed, so I think his job here is a difficult one in having to balance expectation, boardroom,financial and blood young players to replace what's been lost and what will be lost in January and the summer .

Most sensible fans see this and understand.
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 12:31 - Dec 26 with 1888 viewsjasper_T

His game management has been very suspect the last few months, but we're starting games with much better shapes, systems and selections than we were the last time we played Villa.

We're shipping more goals but scoring more, too, and if he can get more proactive about shoring up obvious holes *before* they cost us then that will address the former substantially. Not good enough to cross your fingers, teams in this division aren't great but they're still going to figure things out after half an hour, and improve into games unless we give them new questions to answer.
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 14:01 - Dec 26 with 1810 viewsLeonWasGod

Nope. Some things he does leave me scratching my head, but can’t be arsed to micro analyse everything he does tbh. And half the time we won’t know the reasons why he makes certain decisions, so seems a bit pointless.

I agree with his approach more than I have with any other manager in the last 4/5 years.
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 14:12 - Dec 26 with 1798 viewsGlyn1

To be honest, I'm not sure what his tactics are. This is a criticism of me rather than him. Is he cautious or aggressive? Prefers to get the defence right then counter punch, or attack from the beginning? Focus on wingers or go through the middle?

Personally I genuinely don't know but would really like to read an article discussing that.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 14:22 - Dec 26 with 1783 viewsJosey_Wales37

I think he needs this transfer window, with backing from Americans before I can decide whether he good for Swans. Reckon he been badly let down by piss poor midfield that opposition just walk through. At least 1 combative midfielder needed and possibly CF asap..
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 14:42 - Dec 26 with 1750 viewshobo

Did no-one bother to proofread the article before publishing?
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 14:43 - Dec 26 with 1751 viewsGaz_M

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 14:12 - Dec 26 by Glyn1

To be honest, I'm not sure what his tactics are. This is a criticism of me rather than him. Is he cautious or aggressive? Prefers to get the defence right then counter punch, or attack from the beginning? Focus on wingers or go through the middle?

Personally I genuinely don't know but would really like to read an article discussing that.

He's been very open about experimenting with shape, tactics, personnel and combinatinos since day one, which I imagine is why you're a little confused as are the rest of us!
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 16:28 - Dec 26 with 1691 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Not at all. His faith in Fer is concerning me though.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 16:58 - Dec 26 with 1648 viewsunion_jack

He needs to get their heads in order!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:01 - Dec 26 with 1640 views34dfgdf54

I hope we sack him.

Let you lot see what happens next,
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:02 - Dec 26 with 1630 viewsvalleyboy

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 10:51 - Dec 26 by JACKMANANDBOY

No - the only thing I'd like to see more of an emphasis on second half as Laudrup used to.

How dull can you be , comparing what Laudrup used to do with squad he had to the squad that Potter has these days

I think Swansea have some of the dullest supporters watching football
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:04 - Dec 26 with 1614 viewsunion_jack

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:01 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

I hope we sack him.

I'm certainly not advocating that we sack him but he needs to concentrate as much on attitude as on-field tactics.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:05 - Dec 26 with 1609 viewsdickythorpe

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:01 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

I hope we sack him.

Many have gone for less Risca. He's not getting his message across to the players.
Bony is finished.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024