Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police presence? 16:21 - Dec 29 with 17800 viewsCanaDale

Where exactly were the police after the second goal, flares and missiles being tossed between fans, plastic wannabe hard “men” from both fans, not a pubic hair between them, but someone could have been seriously injured, tinpot.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 16:25]
Police presence? on 11:19 - Dec 31 with 1683 views442Dale

Police presence? on 11:11 - Dec 31 by D_Alien

Getting tyred that easily? Must be michelin man

Just as a side note: interesting how this thread has been erm... sidetracked by the introduction of 'witticism' - saying nowt else, don't need to

Had my opinion on it earlier in the thread, reiterate that it’s up to others what they choose to do.

Crucially, we are now aware that the incidents are being looked into and we await further updates. The feedback from supporters will have played its part.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 11:27]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Police presence? on 11:35 - Dec 31 with 1631 viewsrochdale_ranger

Police presence? on 11:19 - Dec 31 by 442Dale

Had my opinion on it earlier in the thread, reiterate that it’s up to others what they choose to do.

Crucially, we are now aware that the incidents are being looked into and we await further updates. The feedback from supporters will have played its part.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 11:27]

Very fine line between feedback and grassing our own supporters up in my book.
Police presence? on 12:01 - Dec 31 with 1570 viewsVespaDale

Police presence? on 19:36 - Dec 30 by DaleiLama

Surprised they could lift a tyre. How good is our CCTV - good enough to identify individuals or good enough to guess the miscreant has 2 legs or four? Either way they better tread carefully next time they come to the COA. Hopefully they'll be banned for life and good riddance!

Not very good at all. Images are really blurry & when all dressed in dark clothing it is hard to single them out. I know from experience as they had me on CCTV and impossible to say it was me in court (Oldham fiasco few years ago)
Police presence? on 12:42 - Dec 31 with 1506 views100569

Police presence? on 11:35 - Dec 31 by rochdale_ranger

Not in mine I`m afraid. I don't want them anywhere near our club. Get them identified and banned.
Police presence? on 12:44 - Dec 31 with 1498 viewsnordenblue

Police presence? on 11:35 - Dec 31 by rochdale_ranger

If they're behaving like bell ends then why not, there's too many knobs that turn up just for the bigger games who wouldn't be missed one bit...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024