Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex players who never appeared to give 100% for us 19:17 - Oct 3 with 9026 viewsThacks_Rabbits

In light of Pogba strutting about stealing a living last week I was trying to think of ex players here who never appeared to give 100% effort. I don’t mean the likes of George Donnelly, who always gave his all with limited talent or those we signed such as Mark Leonard who were finished really, regardless of effort.

I can’t think of that many really, Binman maybe, Paddy always gave his all but clearly had stamina issues, Jason Peake I recall being criticised for bottling tackles and Paul Williams never tried 100%.

I am struggling to think of many other than Williams that definitely did not try their hardest.

Sure I have opened a can of worms here but my memory is not what it was!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Ex players who never appeared to give 100% for us on 16:25 - Oct 6 with 1274 viewsYorkshire_Dale

No players at the Club currently would fall into this category?
Ex players who never appeared to give 100% for us on 16:43 - Oct 6 with 1257 viewsTVOS1907

Ex players who never appeared to give 100% for us on 16:25 - Oct 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

No players at the Club currently would fall into this category?

The thread is titled 'Ex-players'....

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Ex players who never appeared to give 100% for us on 01:05 - Oct 7 with 1148 viewsAtThePeake

Ex players who never appeared to give 100% for us on 15:53 - Oct 4 by EllDale

If we're talking about players who appeared to be languid then Morike (sp?) Sako must be top of that list.
Probably also the tallest player to appear for Dale until Bobby Sanchez turned up.

I think that's slightly harsh, from what I remember Sako fell more into the Paul Tait category of a player who lacked quality rather than someone who didn't really try.

Or perhaps we played him in the wrong position as he then went on to win promotion from the German second tier with St Pauli playing in central midfield.

Tangled up in blue.

Ex players who never appeared to give 100% for us on 19:31 - Oct 7 with 989 viewsChockers1

Ex players who never appeared to give 100% for us on 20:32 - Oct 3 by meeee

Ashley Grimes is probably one of the laziest strikers I've seen play for us. He had the ability to be a good player but he was very petulant and his application was lacking to say the least
[Post edited 3 Oct 2019 20:33]

agree with this, bags of ability to score just didn't like moving
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024