Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ethan Hamilton 16:38 - Jan 3 with 7395 viewsinthenet

Returning from Southend to go to another league one club hope it’s us.

Rastrickblue

Ethan Hamilton on 16:43 - Jan 3 with 4913 views442Dale

There’s another local L1 club who are suddenly light on midfielders. And maybe their manager has signed him before.

Would prefer us to strengthen elsewhere.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Ethan Hamilton on 16:45 - Jan 3 with 4898 views1907

Would be delighted if he rejoins. Adds quality to an injury prone midfield & can score goals.
Ethan Hamilton on 16:45 - Jan 3 with 4897 viewsSuddenLad

As I said elsewhere, the stumbling block would be the contribution towards wages. Completely out of the question for us.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Ethan Hamilton on 16:54 - Jan 3 with 4844 viewsboromat

Surely Man U would want him at a club that's competing and winning a few games. Think he'll go somewhere higher up the league. Maybe a midtable Burton or something.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 22:11]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ethan Hamilton on 16:59 - Jan 3 with 4815 views1907

Ethan Hamilton on 16:45 - Jan 3 by SuddenLad

As I said elsewhere, the stumbling block would be the contribution towards wages. Completely out of the question for us.

If we’ve had him once it was possible then so it might be possible again, I wouldn’t be so dismissive based on hearsay from 6 months ago.
Ethan Hamilton on 17:03 - Jan 3 with 4774 viewsinthenet

Ethan Hamilton on 16:59 - Jan 3 by 1907

If we’ve had him once it was possible then so it might be possible again, I wouldn’t be so dismissive based on hearsay from 6 months ago.

Come on board back BBM

Rastrickblue

Ethan Hamilton on 17:16 - Jan 3 with 4705 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Why would we go for Ethan Hamilton when Andrew Tutte is available from Morecambe?
Ethan Hamilton on 17:26 - Jan 3 with 4651 viewsjudd

Who knows how well connected we may now be with his parent club after we played Manu ?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Ethan Hamilton on 18:17 - Jan 3 with 4485 viewsSuddenLad

Ethan Hamilton on 16:59 - Jan 3 by 1907

(not) hearsay from 3 weeks ago. If we can find £4k a week, he might come back to Spotland. Unless of course, his club decide to drop their previous conditions. Then it might go ahead, but I'd be both delighted and amazed if it happened.

Ethan Hamilton on 18:35 - Jan 3 with 4401 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Ethan Hamilton on 18:17 - Jan 3 by SuddenLad

(not) hearsay from 3 weeks ago. If we can find £4k a week, he might come back to Spotland. Unless of course, his club decide to drop their previous conditions. Then it might go ahead, but I'd be both delighted and amazed if it happened.

I don’t see any reason why United would not drop wage demands in order to help their player develop at a club with a far better reputation for bringing on youngsters than Southend, who are in deep trouble obviously.

It comes down to Dales reputation vs The arrogant ones I would say, if down to wages alone we have no chance, unless camps is off and Hamilton wants to come back here.

Was thinking the other day who has had the most influence on Hendo’s career as a striker, KH obviously signed him etc but I would suspect Tony Ellis has probably had a lot more influence over him than we officially know, not that KH would ever give credit to anyone but flitcroft for anything management related.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Ethan Hamilton on 18:38 - Jan 3 with 4381 viewsdawlishdale

Sadly, Hendo is on record as crediting his being here to Hilly's influence.

If Bolton come knocking, I fear he will go there.
Ethan Hamilton on 18:53 - Jan 3 with 4328 viewsmacro

Ethan Hamilton on 18:38 - Jan 3 by dawlishdale

Cant see hendo leaving this season. Tbh I can see a three way fight in the summer between bolton, Salford and us.
Ethan Hamilton on 19:02 - Jan 3 with 4270 viewsSuddenLad

Ethan Hamilton on 18:53 - Jan 3 by macro

Cant see hendo leaving this season. Tbh I can see a three way fight in the summer between bolton, Salford and us.

And we are probably third favourites if it's to become a financial battle.

Going back to a recent post.......... Tony Ellis has done incredible work at Spotland and his input should never be underestimated or overlooked. There is no doubt that KH was instrumental in Hendo coming here, but TE will have had a great input in passing on his knowledge and expertise. No doubt about that.

Ethan Hamilton on 19:04 - Jan 3 with 4260 viewsThacks_Rabbits

True but Hendo is smart enough to know what to say, regardless of what is the truth.

Quite possibly signed due to hill and stayed due to a number of factors, but I would suggest his sudden ability to become a consistent respected lower league goal scorer, something he was not prior to joining us, may have a lot to do with TE!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Ethan Hamilton on 19:06 - Jan 3 with 4244 viewsnordenblue

Ethan Hamilton on 18:53 - Jan 3 by macro

Why Salford?
Ethan Hamilton on 19:07 - Jan 3 with 4235 viewsjudd

Ethan Hamilton on 19:06 - Jan 3 by nordenblue

Why Salford?

Money and location.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Ethan Hamilton on 20:03 - Jan 3 with 4056 viewsmacro

Ethan Hamilton on 19:06 - Jan 3 by nordenblue

Why Salford?

They were allegedly in for him in the summer
Ethan Hamilton on 20:06 - Jan 3 with 4043 viewsnordenblue

Ethan Hamilton on 19:07 - Jan 3 by judd

Money and location.

I'd reckon Bolton easily can trump them for both, regardless of money on offer compared to Dale I'd be very surprised if he went to Salford
Ethan Hamilton on 20:07 - Jan 3 with 4040 viewsnordenblue

Ethan Hamilton on 20:03 - Jan 3 by macro

They were allegedly in for him in the summer

Really,and why didnt that go through then allegedly?
Ethan Hamilton on 20:26 - Jan 3 with 3956 viewsBrierls

This thread is ace.

You’ve got one regular poster pretending he’s ITK, then another regular poster adopting anger mode because he’s not ITK.

Happy New Year 🥳

Re Hamilton. I thought he did a cracking job for us last season. He’d add strength in depth but central midfield is probably our strongest area at the moment. If we’re losing somebody from central midfield (please let it be MJ) then Hamilton would be a great addition.
Ethan Hamilton on 21:06 - Jan 3 with 3813 viewssweetcorn

Ethan Hamilton on 19:04 - Jan 3 by Thacks_Rabbits

True but Hendo is smart enough to know what to say, regardless of what is the truth.

Quite possibly signed due to hill and stayed due to a number of factors, but I would suggest his sudden ability to become a consistent respected lower league goal scorer, something he was not prior to joining us, may have a lot to do with TE!

Or perhaps the fact he's never been used as an out and out striker anywhere before coming to Rochdale..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Ethan Hamilton on 21:22 - Jan 3 with 3750 viewsKenBoon

In his interview with The Athletic, Henderson said his desire to break the records and help the younger players come along here were the most important.
Ethan Hamilton on 00:22 - Jan 4 with 3428 viewsColDale

Bolton are not allowed to pay money for players this season as part of their admin terms
Ethan Hamilton on 09:21 - Jan 4 with 3185 viewsmacro

Ethan Hamilton on 20:07 - Jan 3 by nordenblue

Really,and why didnt that go through then allegedly?

You'd have to ask the club. Why don't lots of deals go through. Why are you like you are? It's a mystery
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 9:22]
Ethan Hamilton on 09:44 - Jan 4 with 3112 viewsdavidab2202

Ethan Hamilton on 09:21 - Jan 4 by macro

You'd have to ask the club. Why don't lots of deals go through. Why are you like you are? It's a mystery
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 9:22]

Rumour had it that Salford were interested but could have just been as in many of these alleged possible transfers an agent/newspaper talking.
If all the "gossip" columns mentioning players that big clubs are interested in buying were true then they would all be signing 20 players in each transfer window .Should all be taken with a pinch of salt would be my view.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024