Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
POD -tips . 11:09 - Jun 27 with 332 viewsbwildered

Play Off Disappointment tips.

Please do not contact the NHS or Samaritians, these are key workers who do KEY work only, thanks.

So stay calm take deep breaths and blow into paper bag, that's better. Now settle down, you could watch Nodge live on terrestrial TV, where a tackle or shot is a major event. Also some rewind TV, no Tractorboys has games were too long ago to get any mention. Avoid the beach has most are flocking to find Fossil Farm or are the Romford Navy. Wonder why the London stadium still hosts football. Essex are still double champions and no franchise 16.4 ball games.
Alternatives- grab that face mask you bought and head for town centre or supermarket, but beware the one way system though, footprints and some who wear storm trooper helmets, or those who moon walk backwards because they missed item in isle. Or just go somewhere to queue.
Also gardening, doing lockdown jobs promised, take the dog for that haircut and yours, sunbath while awaiting track and trace police .
Better now , fixture list soon be out .

[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 11:16]

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

POD -tips . on 12:35 - Jun 27 with 315 viewsLeadbelly

One of my dogs is in desperate need of a “haircut” but last time I checked the “hairdresser” was still closed. Must check again as brushing her is like painting the Forth Bridge!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

POD -tips . on 13:12 - Jun 27 with 310 viewsgerry_us

POD -tips . on 12:35 - Jun 27 by Leadbelly

One of my dogs is in desperate need of a “haircut” but last time I checked the “hairdresser” was still closed. Must check again as brushing her is like painting the Forth Bridge!

Mrs Gerry says the same about me. First appointment is 10th August. Buying ribbons this afternoon!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024