Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 191224 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:49 - Dec 14 with 1353 viewsDr_Parnassus

I love the fact people are saying “TIME person of the year” as if it’s some sort of genuine achievement.

It is a more leftist organisation than Planetswans even. Scarily so. Buddy the Elf would have been awarded it if he won the election for the Democrats too.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:06 - Dec 14 with 1329 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:19 - Dec 14 by Groo

Hardly an independant Cyber security Auditor is it.

Russell James Ramsland, Jr.

This is the guy who claimed more people voted than were registered, when actually he mixed up the place names.

This guy is probably more foaming at the mouth than A Fans Dad, hard to believe I know.

You obviously do not understand the meaning of independent.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:10 - Dec 14 with 1328 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:28 - Dec 14 by Gwyn737

I’ve just read the previous affidavit where he claims voter turnout was up to 800% above voter registration. He’s a proven liar.

It seems that this report is not the actual one that will be put out by the courts. It a bit of a red herring released by Trump’s legal team.

I’d love to hear Dr. P’s opinion on this report.

What, you mean that it is not the report the one that the Judge just released.
Wow what a stretch, can you point us to where it says that please?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:18 - Dec 14 with 1316 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Keep scoffing guys, you seem to have forgotten that Dominion machines have been under investigation since 2016.
On top of that it was only last year that 4 Democrat senators were complaining about the problems with Dominion machines switching votes, which meant that the President's team knew exactly what to look for.

How do you think killary and Biden both beat old Bernie so easily?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:34 - Dec 14 with 1296 viewsAndyCole

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:48 - Dec 14 by Kilkennyjack

Thank you, but you have the wrong language.

‘gwan’ is an English language term from the Galway area for ‘Go on’.

Gwan ya good thing! = Keep going lad!
(Gwan = go on; you will hear this being screamed numerous times during matches, whether it’s Gaelic football, hurling, or soccer.)

Nonsense, it’s all about context isn’t it, in so many ways.

In this case, your previous post was Diolch brawd.

Understanding context and perspective is key. You need to take a step back and get to grips with the context and perspective of everything that is and isn’t Biden. Scary. As heck.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:35 - Dec 14 with 1296 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That do nothing Bill Barr is a goner, he will leave before Christmas.
Now maybe the DOJ will actually do it's damned job.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:51 - Dec 14 with 1293 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Now that Military Intelligence is involved in the Dominion case there is going to be some interesting times ahead.

Are all you TDS suffering guys going to call them liars and discredit their evidence as well.

[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 11:19]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:41 - Dec 15 with 1257 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:53 - Dec 14 by FieryJack

🤣

Are you referring to me by any chance?

I haven't changed my user name.

Never have, never will.

You're clearly obsessed.

Never met anyone on any forum who carries a grudge around with such dedication as you. The way you go on people might think I've stolen your wife or something.

Lighten up and let it go.

He has also failed to notice that the poster has been around for a bit. I was already aware of that but it turns out to be at least Feb 2015.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:44 - Dec 15 with 1256 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:51 - Dec 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Now that Military Intelligence is involved in the Dominion case there is going to be some interesting times ahead.

Are all you TDS suffering guys going to call them liars and discredit their evidence as well.

[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 11:19]

Are you on about the ex military mechanic who was drummed out of his attempt at Intelligence.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 08:11 - Dec 15 with 1195 viewsKilkennyjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:48 - Dec 14 by Lohengrin

I don’t think The Reaper pays too much attention to the Electoral College.

He doesn’t do post-in ballots he just sweeps his scythe.

Well ....in terms of eventuality you will undoubtedly be proven correct on this one Loh ... 😎

Beware of the Risen People

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 08:19 - Dec 15 with 1190 viewsKilkennyjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:34 - Dec 14 by AndyCole

Nonsense, it’s all about context isn’t it, in so many ways.

In this case, your previous post was Diolch brawd.

Understanding context and perspective is key. You need to take a step back and get to grips with the context and perspective of everything that is and isn’t Biden. Scary. As heck.

‘As heck’ ..... never seen that phrase used on PlanetSwans before. Well done on that.

As for the rest of it, you need to understand that language belongs to the people.
We can use it in any manner we see fit.

Thanks for the support.

Beware of the Risen People

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:46 - Dec 15 with 1160 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:49 - Dec 14 by Dr_Parnassus

I love the fact people are saying “TIME person of the year” as if it’s some sort of genuine achievement.

It is a more leftist organisation than Planetswans even. Scarily so. Buddy the Elf would have been awarded it if he won the election for the Democrats too.

TIME have made the award to practically every president since it's inception.

Buddy the Elf would have been awarded it whichever party he led.

I agree though that it's hardly a badge of honour...
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:15 - Dec 15 with 1149 viewsjohnlangy

Roll on 20th Jan 2021.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:17 - Dec 15 with 1146 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:44 - Dec 15 by DJack

Are you on about the ex military mechanic who was drummed out of his attempt at Intelligence.

No I am not, this was written the day before yesterday.

https://www.kraken-wood.com/pdf/SCRule.pdf

Note on page 2 "Military Intelligence electronic intelligence analysts "

ie Analysts, plural.
Read it and weep.

ROFL as much as you like you are clueless about what is going on, all you do is pick up propaganda hit pieces.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 11:18]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:25 - Dec 15 with 1132 viewsLohengrin

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 00:54 - Dec 12 by DJack

Mind you, they gave that award to Hitler in 1938...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:52 - Dec 15 with 1124 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:44 - Dec 15 by DJack

Are you aware of what is going on with SunWind for instance?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 13:29 - Dec 15 with 1108 viewsHumpty

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:25 - Dec 15 by Lohengrin

Mind you, they gave that award to Hitler in 1938...

And Stalin in 1942. Fair play, they get all the greats.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 13:41 - Dec 15 with 1104 viewsLohengrin

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 13:29 - Dec 15 by Humpty

And Stalin in 1942. Fair play, they get all the greats.

Wallis Simpson got it in ‘36, one would have to assume for her undoubted mastery of ‘the Singapore grip!’

Quick question for you, Hump: What do you think is going to happen with Biden? It’s glaringly obvious now that his mental faculties are shot to pieces. Do you think they will let him go through the formal business of Inauguration then gently usher him into retirement as soon as decency allows, or will the powers that be demand action before it gets that far?

Can you honestly see him being allowed to play any sort of a role in international negotiations of any kind?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:43 - Dec 15 with 1054 viewsHumpty

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 13:41 - Dec 15 by Lohengrin

Wallis Simpson got it in ‘36, one would have to assume for her undoubted mastery of ‘the Singapore grip!’

Quick question for you, Hump: What do you think is going to happen with Biden? It’s glaringly obvious now that his mental faculties are shot to pieces. Do you think they will let him go through the formal business of Inauguration then gently usher him into retirement as soon as decency allows, or will the powers that be demand action before it gets that far?

Can you honestly see him being allowed to play any sort of a role in international negotiations of any kind?

I've watched the recent speeches he's made and he has seemed perfectly compos mentis to me. Of course he will be inaugurated, and yes, he will take part in international negotiations.

You don't want to believe everything the Trumpies spew out you know. In fact change the word everything to anything.

And I'd rather not think about Mrs Simpson's grip thanks. Edward seemed to like it and that's the important thing.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 15:46]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:57 - Dec 15 with 1038 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:43 - Dec 15 by Humpty

I've watched the recent speeches he's made and he has seemed perfectly compos mentis to me. Of course he will be inaugurated, and yes, he will take part in international negotiations.

You don't want to believe everything the Trumpies spew out you know. In fact change the word everything to anything.

And I'd rather not think about Mrs Simpson's grip thanks. Edward seemed to like it and that's the important thing.

So, he didn't get the name of the person and the name of the position he was talking about in his last speech?
Would you like a list of all the Gaffes has made on video?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:01 - Dec 15 with 1036 viewsHumpty

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:57 - Dec 15 by A_Fans_Dad

So, he didn't get the name of the person and the name of the position he was talking about in his last speech?
Would you like a list of all the Gaffes has made on video?

I've no idea.

An AFD video? Ooh lovely, yes please.

Has Trump ever made any gaffes?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:05 - Dec 15 with 1034 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:01 - Dec 15 by Humpty

I've no idea.

An AFD video? Ooh lovely, yes please.

Has Trump ever made any gaffes?

Well why don't you just use Google, because there are dozens of examples just on the first page.
Even the UK newspapers had that latest one.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:12 - Dec 15 with 1030 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:43 - Dec 15 by Humpty

He didn’t even know he was running for President this time 8 weeks ago. Didn’t he say he was running for Senate? That’s not a gaffe or a simple slip of the tongue, that’s a fundamental lack of awareness of what on earth is going on at that moment.

Scary thought.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:13 - Dec 15 with 1030 viewsHumpty

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:05 - Dec 15 by A_Fans_Dad

Well why don't you just use Google, because there are dozens of examples just on the first page.
Even the UK newspapers had that latest one.

How about ex-President Donald Covfefe?

Any videos of him making gaffes? Or did the deep state, MSM, interdimensional paedo demons etc. make them all up?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:35 - Dec 15 with 1008 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:13 - Dec 15 by Humpty

How about ex-President Donald Covfefe?

Any videos of him making gaffes? Or did the deep state, MSM, interdimensional paedo demons etc. make them all up?

I am not talking about the sitting President, you said that you have watched Biden speeches and haven't seen him make any gaffes, I pointed out that he made another gaffe in the last few days.
I challenged your statement and you bait swirch to Trump.
Biden is not fit to be President of a talking group, let alone of the most powerful country in the world.

So were you lying or hadn't you really bothered to do any actual research like the rest of your TDS suffering friends?

His biggest gaffe of all was when he actually told the truth by accident when he said "We Have Put Together The Most Extensive And Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization In The History Of American Politics".
He was spot on , as we are now finding out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024