Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland 14:30 - Oct 26 with 18262 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53220/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:27 - Oct 27 with 1947 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:25 - Oct 27 by DaleFan7

1-2. Poor from Bazunu.

Yep, it was deflected but he got there & fumbled it into the net. Pity because in terms of football it's been as good as anything we've played this season
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:28 - Oct 27 with 1927 viewsAncoats_Blue

There’s a bit of a trend of us being the better side v Sunderland at home and losing.
Really enjoyed this half but gutted to be behind.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:29 - Oct 27 with 1910 viewspnc4eva1

Watching on I follow for the first time. Great coverage. To me we're very light up top. Beesley is running and jumping all over the place but to no effect at

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:29 - Oct 27 with 1904 viewsdawlishdale

Get in Lundy !!!
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:29 - Oct 27 with 1898 viewsboromat

All you need is .......

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:29 - Oct 27 with 1899 viewsAncoats_Blue

Or not....
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:30 - Oct 27 with 1885 viewsDaleFan7

2-2. Great from Newby again, terrorising their left back.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:30 - Oct 27 with 1876 viewsrkershaw

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:19 - Oct 27 by isitme

Good chance from the corner.

That bloody non league Newby will never make it as a pro!! 😇
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:30 - Oct 27 with 1868 viewsisitme

Get in. All you need is Lund do do do do do. When Newby sees Gooch he is like hold my beer.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:31 - Oct 27 with 1837 viewsEllDale

That’s twice that McLaughlin has stood off his man. Two goals conceded as a result.
All you need is Lund though!
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:31 - Oct 27 with 1836 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:29 - Oct 27 by dawlishdale

Get in Lundy !!!

Again a bit of a mirror of their second in that it was a mistake. 2 of their defenders should have cleared it, looked as if they got in each others way. Rathbone picks it up & plays it back to Lund who slots home

Fully deserved
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:32 - Oct 27 with 1812 viewspnc4eva1

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:17 - Oct 27 by boromat

Rathbone's been awful again

Nice knock down to Lund

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:33 - Oct 27 with 1767 viewsD_Alien

Lund in the form of his life

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:34 - Oct 27 with 1725 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:32 - Oct 27 by pnc4eva1

Nice knock down to Lund

2-2 at HT. A thoroughly enjoyable 45 minutes of football. This new pitch definitely contributes to the way we want to play, it's immaculate.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:35 - Oct 27 with 1705 viewsAncoats_Blue

Brilliant half. Ignoring those goals conceded for a moment we’ve been very good in my eyes. Play like that against the teams we’re supposedly up against in a relegation fight and we’ll be just fine.
Newby playing really well, against a very a good side. Hard to believe he was bottom of the conference last season.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:35 - Oct 27 with 1704 viewsDalenet

Best 45 minutes from us so far this season entertainment wise. Nice to see us push up continuously. More of the same second half please
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:36 - Oct 27 with 1680 views100notout

Brilliant first half and the best I’ve seen us play for a long time. Possession with purpose - that’s what we’ve been missing

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:36 - Oct 27 with 1678 viewsEllDale

Really good first half.
Rathbone and Newby look as good as anything they’ve got.
We look really well drilled with a good game game plan. Well done BBM
Just keep it going lads.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:36 - Oct 27 with 1669 viewsdawlishdale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:34 - Oct 27 by Nigeriamark

2-2 at HT. A thoroughly enjoyable 45 minutes of football. This new pitch definitely contributes to the way we want to play, it's immaculate.

Yes; the pitch is superb. Especially after the very heavy rainfall of the past few days.

I'd say that we should be winning this game. we look very comfortable on the ball, and Roberts at the back looks the real deal, whilst everyone else seems fitter than a couple of weeks ago.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:39 - Oct 27 with 1630 viewsfitzochris

A breathless first half and arguably our best performance of the season so far. We still contrived to fall behind twice with the usual carelessness of not closing down at source or dealing with the resultant ball, but Lund restoring parity twice is nothing short of just.

Tighten up at the back and maintain this intensity and this game could be ours.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:39 - Oct 27 with 1627 viewsboromat

Great first half enjoying us really stand toe to toe with them. Probably the first time this season we've played with such a gung ho approach. Obviously can't do this every game but it's great to see us have a go against one of the bigger teams at home. Lots of possession and twice as many shots as them! Concern is set pieces and crosses they seem to have the better of us in the air.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:40 - Oct 27 with 1588 viewsDaleiLama

Very entertaining half. Can we now put to bed once and for all that we are not a L1 side? We've stood toe to toe with one of the best sides in the division and acquitted ourselves well. I can accept we may not play to our potential, our ability or even be out of form sometimes but we are certainly a League 1 side on merit and long may it remain that way.

We have no reason to fear Sunderland. We need to remember the Spurs and Utd games and believe we belong and can compete with better clubs like we did in that half

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:41 - Oct 27 with 1576 viewstodmordendale

Roberts looking very comfortable at the back.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:44 - Oct 27 with 1519 viewsdalelee

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:36 - Oct 27 by EllDale

Really good first half.
Rathbone and Newby look as good as anything they’ve got.
We look really well drilled with a good game game plan. Well done BBM
Just keep it going lads.

Really enjoyed that half.

We’ve dominated the midfield. Rathbone has been superb so far.

2 bits of quality from Gooch on their left. Apart from that we’ve played all the football.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Sunderland on 20:45 - Oct 27 with 1507 viewsJames1980

Watching it on my tablet in my local. The bar staff thought I was mad when I shouted after Lundy scored his second .

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024