Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale 00:30 - Dec 11 with 20045 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53624/match-preview-peterbo

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:25 - Dec 12 with 1777 viewsJames1980

Better so far this half but the damage is done
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 16:26]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:25 - Dec 12 with 1785 views49thseason

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 15:55 - Dec 12 by DaleFan7

Lynch and Dooley are non-league players being given a chance at a level neither can play at. They might pop up with an average performance every once in about 20 games.

Humphrys, O'Connell and McShane are the only genuine L1 players we have.
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:25 - Dec 12 with 1778 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:22 - Dec 12 by oddjob007

We are playing better, but keep trying shots from outside the box.

Brian's Last Stand?
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 16:31]
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:27 - Dec 12 with 1740 viewsJames1980

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:25 - Dec 12 by Yorkshire_Dale

Brian's Last Stand?

Is he the most inexperienced manager in league one?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:28 - Dec 12 with 1727 viewsrichfoad32

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:25 - Dec 12 by 49thseason

Humphrys, O'Connell and McShane are the only genuine L1 players we have.

I doubt we'll see McShane again.
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:29 - Dec 12 with 1698 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:28 - Dec 12 by richfoad32

He's on the bench

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:31 - Dec 12 with 1665 viewsrichfoad32

Arf, my bad. Got in late from the pub, wish I'd stayed there.
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:31 - Dec 12 with 1665 views1907

The less said about Dooley’s performance the better.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:32 - Dec 12 with 1656 viewsIOMDale

That should have been 5-1, big miss.

UTDNFS

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:32 - Dec 12 with 1655 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:28 - Dec 12 by richfoad32

Is Roberts with us until the end of the year or the whole season?

His runs in the second half started a good little spell for us. However they should have just had a couple
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:34 - Dec 12 with 1607 viewsfunkkk

Posh could have done with a £2 million man there.
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:35 - Dec 12 with 1583 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:32 - Dec 12 by Nigeriamark

Is Roberts with us until the end of the year or the whole season?

His runs in the second half started a good little spell for us. However they should have just had a couple

Season but Bola is until January

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:35 - Dec 12 with 1577 viewsDalenet

They should have had 6. Our commentators suggest that they may regret those misses. Why they think we will score 3 is beyond me
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:36 - Dec 12 with 1553 viewsmilnrowblue

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:25 - Dec 12 by Yorkshire_Dale

Brian's Last Stand?

What are our actual expectations?

We’ve beat Plymouth 4-0, then gone on to lose to 2nd and 4th in the league.

We’ve got the second lowest budget in the league and BBM has brought in players that have kept us in it. The only player that he has brought in that I can’t see why is Bola. We play a good style of football and with a few more players we could become a half decent mid-table side.

“BBM Out”, “Time for a change” I see on social - no, it’s not. We’re a bang average League Two side keeping ourselves in League One for what I like to think is the 6th season.

We win some, we lose some, and I 100% agree we need to see improvement, but Jesus Christ what do we actually expect?
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:38 - Dec 12 with 1504 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:31 - Dec 12 by 1907

The less said about Dooley’s performance the better.

Waste of a shirt......I said last week and say the same again....give young Ethan Brierley a kick about in preference to Dooley and Done. At least his youthful exuberance must shine through..he did well in pre-season.

BBM has talked him up as a big prospect....let him have a go Nowt to loose.
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:41 - Dec 12 with 1462 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:31 - Dec 12 by richfoad32

Arf, my bad. Got in late from the pub, wish I'd stayed there.

What's a pub?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:41 - Dec 12 with 1455 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:34 - Dec 12 by funkkk

Posh could have done with a £2 million man there.

All season

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:42 - Dec 12 with 1438 views442Dale

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:36 - Dec 12 by milnrowblue

We’ve got the second lowest budget in the league and BBM has brought in players that have kept us in it. The only player that he has brought in that I can’t see why is Bola. We play a good style of football and with a few more players we could become a half decent mid-table side.

“BBM Out”, “Time for a change” I see on social - no, it’s not. We’re a bang average League Two side keeping ourselves in League One for what I like to think is the 6th season.

We win some, we lose some, and I 100% agree we need to see improvement, but Jesus Christ what do we actually expect?

While I’d agree with a lot of that, it isn’t a good style of football when it’s stuck to in almost all games, especially when it’s obvious the opposition have worked us out.

Expectations? To learn lessons and react better with what we have.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:42 - Dec 12 with 1432 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:41 - Dec 12 by TVOS1907

What's a pub?

The new Scottish definition: a licensed establishment that doesn't serve alcohol

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:45 - Dec 12 with 1369 viewsDalenet

I'd like us to compete with the team with the lowest budget. Play with a bit more urgency and run at teams. That's all
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:47 - Dec 12 with 1344 viewsfunkkk

Personally I'd like to see us play to our strengths. If, indeed, we are a bang average league 2 side why are we continuing to try to play the way we are? With all due respect the idea that we play a good style of football is laughable, we are awful to watch.

Most of us accept that we are always going to be up against it, but are we learning and are we getting the best out of limited players?
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:47 - Dec 12 with 1331 viewsDaleFan7

I didn't expect points from either but today, especially, its the manner of the defeat. Architects of our own downfall p*ssing about with the ball too much, no urgency to get the ball forward. Never changing style of play to adapt to the opposition or how they're playing.
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:48 - Dec 12 with 1296 views442Dale

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:45 - Dec 12 by Dalenet

I'd like us to compete with the team with the lowest budget. Play with a bit more urgency and run at teams. That's all

We’re 4-1 down, Done breaks down the wing. Then all of a sudden the ball is back with our centre halves who are under pressure. That’s not blaming individual players, it’s the commitment to the way we play even when it’s creating problems for ourselves. Complete nonsense at times and we don’t need anyone to tell us otherwise.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:50 - Dec 12 with 1249 viewsBarrowdale

Baah on with 2 left. Brilliant
Time to retire Brian
Match Thread: Peterborough vs Rochdale on 16:53 - Dec 12 with 1194 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hang on again....Three subs on Baah, Brierley and Tavares.......WE ARE GOING FOR THE DRAW!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024