Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former posters 14:00 - Jan 20 with 16092 viewsGloucs_R

What happened to the Welsh lad who used to post on here? Dai Hoop was it?

Also, where has Smegma gone? He used to post about the reserves a lot?

Any other regular posters disappeared?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Former posters on 18:38 - Jan 20 with 2367 viewsTheRam

Former posters on 15:32 - Jan 20 by ted_hendrix

Most of the following posters I've met but don't post anymore;

Charlie1 and hameggandchips (my two lads) Dai-hoop, Real-Loftus, Westolian, GanjR, Pablo-hoopster, Strange, Harkouks-newspaper, Harlsdon, Rodneysgonnger, Michael67, Jonnjo1, Jonno, Flameboy, Paddocks, Drewster, Albranger, NorthlondonR, Stranger40.

Some good ones there Ted x
Former posters on 18:39 - Jan 20 with 2359 viewsTGRRRSSS

What became of Harlesden, last time I saw him was some years back in Ellerslie Road behind the stand must have been at least 10 years ago now.
Former posters on 18:41 - Jan 20 with 2347 viewsloftboy

Former posters on 18:37 - Jan 20 by TheRam

Tend to lurk these days mate, still here x

Hello mate how you doing

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Former posters on 19:44 - Jan 20 with 2299 viewsSuperhoops2808

Former posters on 17:12 - Jan 20 by rrrspricey

BazWot was quite a prolific poster back in the day and the became an admin bod on the QPR Report site.

He's alive and kicking in sunny Walton-On-Thames and keep in touch every now and then through FB

Like you Dave, still in touch with Barry - And also, HoopsTilIDie (Tony) is on FB - Many got fed up with the new breed that came with PL footie. I just read and stopped posting till you had your accident when I broke cover.

I do miss our home games with you falling off the seat and doing your wrist - Or the play off finals at the pub beforehand in Marylebone - Good times indeed
Former posters on 20:08 - Jan 20 with 2250 viewsHayesender

Still keep in touch with BazWot via Facebook and WhatsApp. Think he got fed up with the political threads

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Former posters on 20:15 - Jan 20 with 2240 viewsSuperhoops2808

Former posters on 20:08 - Jan 20 by Hayesender

Still keep in touch with BazWot via Facebook and WhatsApp. Think he got fed up with the political threads

Sorry Dave, I forgot you too... Still in touch with you on FB - Seems like years since I came and collected that Christmas present from your place
Former posters on 21:03 - Jan 20 with 2154 viewsMoonshineSteve

Former posters on 16:02 - Jan 20 by Boston

That’s what I was told...but like yourself, unaware of his status as of today.

He had been rough but last I heard he was bouncing back okay.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Former posters on 21:21 - Jan 20 with 2090 viewsHayesender

Former posters on 20:15 - Jan 20 by Superhoops2808

Sorry Dave, I forgot you too... Still in touch with you on FB - Seems like years since I came and collected that Christmas present from your place

It does mate. Hope you and the wife are good.

Hopefully we can all meet up for a beer in the next few months

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Former posters on 21:30 - Jan 20 with 2049 viewsted_hendrix

Former posters on 18:38 - Jan 20 by TheRam

Some good ones there Ted x

Look after yourself Mate, hopefully we'll all get together in the not to distant future (those were the days).

Bit of madness never went amiss now and again.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Former posters on 22:21 - Jan 20 with 1965 viewsloftboy

Who remember sarflondon hoop he became watcherofthegame rumour was he was posting from her majesty’s pleasure.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Former posters on 22:33 - Jan 20 with 1938 viewsEsox_Lucius

Does anyone remember Tomcat 75?

The grass is always greener.

Former posters on 22:35 - Jan 20 with 1935 viewsrrrspricey

Former posters on 19:44 - Jan 20 by Superhoops2808

Like you Dave, still in touch with Barry - And also, HoopsTilIDie (Tony) is on FB - Many got fed up with the new breed that came with PL footie. I just read and stopped posting till you had your accident when I broke cover.

I do miss our home games with you falling off the seat and doing your wrist - Or the play off finals at the pub beforehand in Marylebone - Good times indeed

You back Brian? We've missed you mate!

Happy days indeed, as Hayes said, we must have a few beers as soon as KPFS opens up again, be great to see you and Michelle again.
Former posters on 22:47 - Jan 20 with 1903 viewsdavman

Gripper and Yugo_hoop?

Got very, very drunk with Gripper when I won a box for two against Watford a few years back. Ended up bouncing off shop fronts down the Goldhawk Road at around 830pm - lightweight!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Former posters on 23:30 - Jan 20 with 1828 viewsHunterhoop

Former posters on 22:47 - Jan 20 by davman

Gripper and Yugo_hoop?

Got very, very drunk with Gripper when I won a box for two against Watford a few years back. Ended up bouncing off shop fronts down the Goldhawk Road at around 830pm - lightweight!

Yugo is still about. Mate of mine. Played for ASB with me for years then took over running it from me. Still on here reading I think. Used to see him post match for a beer with his mates when we could still go to matches!

Roaddog is a blast from the past. I remember back in the early 00s him meeting me to give me a few compilation CDs of his favourite classic rock music as he found out I was into it. A lot of Bad Company on it, if I remember correctly.

From the very early days there was Ron and Simon obviously, but Julia too. She was the voice of reason. Lots of other characters mentioned already. Sad to hear Pablo had had a tough time. He seemed sound.

And you, Dav, you’ve been around for a while on here, old man!

Trying to think who else I annoyed some 20 years ago! I remember Charlie, Ted’s son, always seemed sound too. Guessing kids/family took him away from the MB.

Sure there are people I’m forgetting. Some wilfully.
Former posters on 23:39 - Jan 20 with 1804 viewsdavman

Former posters on 23:30 - Jan 20 by Hunterhoop

Yugo is still about. Mate of mine. Played for ASB with me for years then took over running it from me. Still on here reading I think. Used to see him post match for a beer with his mates when we could still go to matches!

Roaddog is a blast from the past. I remember back in the early 00s him meeting me to give me a few compilation CDs of his favourite classic rock music as he found out I was into it. A lot of Bad Company on it, if I remember correctly.

From the very early days there was Ron and Simon obviously, but Julia too. She was the voice of reason. Lots of other characters mentioned already. Sad to hear Pablo had had a tough time. He seemed sound.

And you, Dav, you’ve been around for a while on here, old man!

Trying to think who else I annoyed some 20 years ago! I remember Charlie, Ted’s son, always seemed sound too. Guessing kids/family took him away from the MB.

Sure there are people I’m forgetting. Some wilfully.

...thanks, Tom - 50 on Saturday.

Enjoyed our meet ups with your mate Paul too - good practice for the inevitable p**s ups with my lad when he turns old enough.

It'll be like Stevenage and Chris in this household!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Former posters on 23:39 - Jan 20 with 1801 viewstimcocking

I don't blame them. It's probably the constant hostility. Too many people who don't really seem to understand too much about football in reality, but love to insult other people anonymously from behind a screen for stating obvious truth, or a misapprehension even. It's draining, people get sick of it, don't need it. I'd have disappeared a million times, but i can't stop reading Clive's beautiful articles.
Former posters on 23:52 - Jan 20 with 1785 views100percent

Former posters on 15:59 - Jan 20 by Northernr

Someone said Smegma had Covid pretty bad at one point but I believe is better now, will try and find out...

Spoke to Smegma (Chris) and Polish Paul during the game tonight - we have a group thing going most games (ooh err).
Smeg is doing ok - he was proper poorly with the covid, but is over the worst of it now.
Paul is waiting for a date to have his knees sorted....
Former posters on 00:00 - Jan 21 with 1745 views2Thomas2Bowles

When I used to read the first rivals message board I remember an American bloke named Riz. It that right? Ingham and him use to be good posters, Anyone remember him or what happens to him?

I think roaddog posted on here a year or 2 back
[Post edited 21 Jan 2021 0:02]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Former posters on 00:07 - Jan 21 with 1749 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Former posters on 00:10 - Jan 21 with 1738 viewsSonofNorfolt

Most of those mentioned by Ted and a few others are alive and kicking but bowed out because too many of the posts were about football rather than the hedonistic lifestyle we related to. And still are.....................
Here are their phone numbers in alphabetical order...............
Former posters on 00:29 - Jan 21 with 1700 views2Thomas2Bowles

Whatever happens to that lady Tracy? . Think she had something to do with the supporters club, QPR 1st?
I remember her being very upset when the badge was changed and prices went up. Bronze. Silver and Gold And could not afford to go with a family
Trying to remember the guy that was also with the supporters club that posted on here begins with M but just can't think of his name
[Post edited 21 Jan 2021 0:44]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Former posters on 00:54 - Jan 21 with 1691 viewsBoston

Former posters on 20:08 - Jan 20 by Hayesender

Good poster Baz, say hello to him from the original Boston R.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Former posters on 00:54 - Jan 21 with 1696 viewsDannyPaddox

Who was the geezer/ bird always getting the dates wrong for games and blaming it on the Georgian calendar? ZoroastrianR - whatever happened to them?
Former posters on 01:20 - Jan 21 with 1667 viewsBoston

Does ‘former’ include the ones who only appear when we’re losing?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Former posters on 01:23 - Jan 21 with 1668 viewsTrom

Former posters on 17:35 - Jan 20 by Gloucs_R

Did Ingham pass away too?

Does anyone know if this is true? He couldn't run a message board but his artwork was amazing.

Is Pomanjou still around? - remember his name from Rivals.

Before Rivals was Adam and Libby (was it Magrill?) running first an email group and then Rivals.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2021 1:24]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024