Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6pm curfew for all men 13:19 - Mar 11 with 15658 viewsbritferry

Thats what the Green Parties Baroness Jones wants after the sad incident of Sarah Everard

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9350711/Green-peer-calls-MEN-face-6pm-C

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

6pm curfew for all men on 23:19 - Mar 12 with 1159 viewsHighjack

In the event of a curfew for men there is a very easy way around it. Identify as a woman.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

6pm curfew for all men on 23:25 - Mar 12 with 1153 viewsGaryjack

6pm curfew for all men on 23:07 - Mar 12 by Groo

I would edge my bets that they think he's the killer.

They have hung people they thought were the killer in the past to find they didn't do it in the end.

Not backing the bloke and I know nothing of the facts and evidence they have, just saying, just because he's arrested it doesn't mean he's guilty.

Whatever, I hope they catch the killer.

Don't go down the bookies looking for odds on a not guilty verdict Groo. On cctv taking her into his car, tracked by automatic number plate recognition, and the victims body found in land attached to his property. That's why his wife was also arrested but later released.

A police officer arrested within 36 hours of her disappearance and they knew where to search for the body 65 miles away? It's not a good look is it?
6pm curfew for all men on 23:26 - Mar 12 with 1146 viewsDr_Parnassus

6pm curfew for all men on 23:19 - Mar 12 by Highjack

In the event of a curfew for men there is a very easy way around it. Identify as a woman.

Those types of people would explode in confusion. They like setting the new norms but only apply it when it suits.

I always wanted Donald Trump to do it just before he left office and claim forever he was the first female President just to see the reaction of the utter mentalists in society.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

6pm curfew for all men on 23:29 - Mar 12 with 1142 viewsDr_Parnassus

6pm curfew for all men on 23:25 - Mar 12 by Garyjack

Don't go down the bookies looking for odds on a not guilty verdict Groo. On cctv taking her into his car, tracked by automatic number plate recognition, and the victims body found in land attached to his property. That's why his wife was also arrested but later released.

A police officer arrested within 36 hours of her disappearance and they knew where to search for the body 65 miles away? It's not a good look is it?

I read up on the case this morning. It would be shocking if he got away with it, all signs point to him/them from what had been released. Need the key throwing away. Terrifying to think they have children.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

6pm curfew for all men on 23:37 - Mar 12 with 1135 viewsGaryjack

6pm curfew for all men on 23:19 - Mar 12 by Highjack

I've spent the day looking through lingerie catalogues for stockings and suspenders to wear. I've never felt the need to do this before. It's horrific that we are going to be tarnished in this way!
Though i did find a lovely little red mini dress that would show off my curves and legs a treat.
6pm curfew for all men on 23:41 - Mar 12 with 1128 viewsGaryjack

6pm curfew for all men on 23:29 - Mar 12 by Dr_Parnassus

I read up on the case this morning. It would be shocking if he got away with it, all signs point to him/them from what had been released. Need the key throwing away. Terrifying to think they have children.

I didn't know they had kids, missed that one! Dear god!
6pm curfew for all men on 23:56 - Mar 12 with 1108 viewsHighjack

6pm curfew for all men on 23:37 - Mar 12 by Garyjack

I've spent the day looking through lingerie catalogues for stockings and suspenders to wear. I've never felt the need to do this before. It's horrific that we are going to be tarnished in this way!
Though i did find a lovely little red mini dress that would show off my curves and legs a treat.

Be careful. The minute you step outside your door you’ll be attacked by one of them nasty men.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

6pm curfew for all men on 00:01 - Mar 13 with 1105 viewsGaryjack

6pm curfew for all men on 23:56 - Mar 12 by Highjack

Be careful. The minute you step outside your door you’ll be attacked by one of them nasty men.

Login to get fewer ads

6pm curfew for all men on 07:22 - Mar 13 with 1036 viewstrampie

6pm curfew for all men on 13:58 - Mar 12 by onehunglow

Managing major crime and social disorder starts at the coalface and you cannot learn it by books or study.

Im afraid senior officers now are simply political animals.

The public deserves better and they are being let down.

It has become ever worse and frankly,Police Officers are too placid and take it all .

The justice system is a disgrace as is punishment

Remember the Guilford four and Birmingham six it was said that the likes of the Justice of the rolls, Lord Chancellor, Attorney General, Head of police etc etc knew they were innocent, from top to bottom the state knew the Guilford four and Birmingham six were innocent, they reckon it was English racism combined with wanting somebody for it, combined with not wanting to be seen to be wrong, from top to bottom the English justice system is rotten from the very highest levels, it was only them continuing to fight their cases got them off much to the embarrassment of the English, also the Irish Government did nothing to help them, so much for the IRA creating an independent Irish state hey, the Irish state jailed and executed more IRA than what the British did.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2021 7:35]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

6pm curfew for all men on 07:34 - Mar 13 with 1025 viewsGlastonbury

6pm curfew for all men on 23:41 - Mar 12 by Garyjack

I didn't know they had kids, missed that one! Dear god!

Trampoline in back garden was a clue lol
6pm curfew for all men on 07:44 - Mar 13 with 1013 viewsfelixstowe_jack

6pm curfew for all men on 07:22 - Mar 13 by trampie

Remember the Guilford four and Birmingham six it was said that the likes of the Justice of the rolls, Lord Chancellor, Attorney General, Head of police etc etc knew they were innocent, from top to bottom the state knew the Guilford four and Birmingham six were innocent, they reckon it was English racism combined with wanting somebody for it, combined with not wanting to be seen to be wrong, from top to bottom the English justice system is rotten from the very highest levels, it was only them continuing to fight their cases got them off much to the embarrassment of the English, also the Irish Government did nothing to help them, so much for the IRA creating an independent Irish state hey, the Irish state jailed and executed more IRA than what the British did.

Jerry Adams and Martin MacGuinnes new for certain they were innocent but preferred to sacrifice people of Irish descent who had chosen to settle in the UK for "the cause"

They could of at any time given the police the names of the terrorist or even come to court as witnesses for the defence to save the innocent parties.

Instead they preferred to withhold evidence from the jury just to see innocent men convicted.

Says all you need to know about the IRA and terrorists.
As for the UK justice system it did allow for innocent men to be pardoned and set free. Not such justice for dead innocent victims of terrorism.

Not sure what your post has to do with the subject of this post though.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2021 7:48]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

6pm curfew for all men on 07:57 - Mar 13 with 999 viewstrampie

6pm curfew for all men on 07:44 - Mar 13 by felixstowe_jack

Jerry Adams and Martin MacGuinnes new for certain they were innocent but preferred to sacrifice people of Irish descent who had chosen to settle in the UK for "the cause"

They could of at any time given the police the names of the terrorist or even come to court as witnesses for the defence to save the innocent parties.

Instead they preferred to withhold evidence from the jury just to see innocent men convicted.

As for the UK justice system it did allow for innocent men to be pardoned and set free. Not such justice for dead innocent victims of terrorism.

I directly responded to Perch who was saying how the justice system is a disgrace, giving him a classic example of not just poor performances but corrupt cases.
Adams and McGuiness were said by many to be British spies mun.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2021 8:14]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

6pm curfew for all men on 08:18 - Mar 13 with 978 viewsfelixstowe_jack

6pm curfew for all men on 07:57 - Mar 13 by trampie

I directly responded to Perch who was saying how the justice system is a disgrace, giving him a classic example of not just poor performances but corrupt cases.
Adams and McGuiness were said by many to be British spies mun.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2021 8:14]

How many 1 or 2 lol

6pm curfew for all men on 09:10 - Mar 13 with 961 viewsKilkennyjack

6pm curfew for all men on 07:44 - Mar 13 by felixstowe_jack

You got the wrong Jerry.

You got Tom and Jerry.

I guess it shows how little you read. And hence your ignorance on so many matters.

I think you meant Gerry Adams the well known Irish Republican.

Thats all folks. 🪤

Beware of the Risen People

6pm curfew for all men on 09:36 - Mar 13 with 941 viewsfelixstowe_jack

6pm curfew for all men on 09:10 - Mar 13 by Kilkennyjack

You got the wrong Jerry.

You got Tom and Jerry.

I guess it shows how little you read. And hence your ignorance on so many matters.

I think you meant Gerry Adams the well known Irish Republican.

Thats all folks. 🪤

Gerry or Jerry the well know terrorist. The man who so dislikes the ROI HE LIVES IN THE UK.

6pm curfew for all men on 09:41 - Mar 13 with 931 viewsHighjack

They’re still searching the grounds, there’s loads of military tunnels there. They could be looking for more evidence but perhaps they also think he might have done something like this before.

6pm curfew for all men on 10:11 - Mar 13 with 904 viewspikeypaul

6pm curfew for all men on 09:36 - Mar 13 by felixstowe_jack

Gerry or Jerry the well know terrorist. The man who so dislikes the ROI HE LIVES IN THE UK.

like so many of the hypocritical feck wits.

from the day they are born all they want is to leave and come Britain,you know the country they hate so much.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

6pm curfew for all men on 10:16 - Mar 13 with 900 viewsonehunglow

6pm curfew for all men on 23:37 - Mar 12 by Garyjack

You need to shave before even considering that gary.Trust me.

Nothing wrong with wearing wife's clothes either.

We are clearly free now to do what we want and nobody can call us a pervert

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

6pm curfew for all men on 10:30 - Mar 13 with 893 viewsFireboy2

6pm curfew for all men on 09:41 - Mar 13 by Highjack

They’re still searching the grounds, there’s loads of military tunnels there. They could be looking for more evidence but perhaps they also think he might have done something like this before.

Wow, that is quite scary, I'm sure in time the truth will come out.
6pm curfew for all men on 10:31 - Mar 13 with 892 viewscontroversial_jack

It's very sexist to think of men in this way, but I guess it only works one way
6pm curfew for all men on 11:14 - Mar 13 with 872 viewsCatullus

I don't think he'll get away with it. The thing is now I wonnder if he had some kind of mental breakfdown. Look at the facts, in the space of a few days he's exposing himself in public places and he kills someone, then when in custody he's taken to hospital twice with head injuries, were they self inflicted? We don't know yet do we?

I think he'll be locked up but it might be in an institute rather than a normal prison. We'll have to wait and see. It could be, of course, that he's just acting mad to try and lessen the sentence.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

6pm curfew for all men on 13:19 - Mar 13 with 835 viewsonehunglow

6pm curfew for all men on 08:18 - Mar 13 by felixstowe_jack

How many 1 or 2 lol

Perch does not exist.
How many times have you been told that.

IRA supporters as MP paid by British public they loved to kill

Not all English are responsible for Irish genocide so need for them to be targetted.

Not forgetting Welsh people

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

6pm curfew for all men on 15:13 - Mar 13 with 803 viewslondonlisa2001

6pm curfew for all men on 21:56 - Mar 12 by YrAlarch

She also seems to imply that he was armed when he, allegedly, committed the offence. She needs to disavow herself of that.

I dint imply anything if the sort.

I said ‘ by a serving armed police officer’. Which according to all reports, he was.

Strange hill to die on. Of all cases, this is the one where I’ve made a ‘quantum jump’, there’s talk of ‘mental health issues’.

Lets see what emerges about this police officer shall we.

And what emerges about why he was working several days after seemingly being reported for indecent exposure. I sincerely hope that isn’t true because if it is, there is blood on the hands of those that ignored it.
6pm curfew for all men on 15:35 - Mar 13 with 785 viewsGroo

6pm curfew for all men on 23:25 - Mar 12 by Garyjack

As I said I know nothing of the case, not read anything.

If that's all true then it looks like they do have the right man. Still, should wait and see.

Groo does what Groo does best

6pm curfew for all men on 16:07 - Mar 13 with 765 viewsCatullus

6pm curfew for all men on 07:22 - Mar 13 by trampie

Trampie mun, you;ve got it all wrong. It's not just the English. There are plenty of non English people in the system. It's the rich and powerful and their friends. They look after each other and treat the rest of us like mushrooms.

Some of these people don't care about right or wrong, they care about image, look at Keith Vaz, Onasanya,, Jeremy Hunt, Amber Rudd, scandals everywhere involving politicians and then look at Bojo, Sturgeon, Drakeford and Foster, they care more about what they can convince people of than the truth and justice.

The Birmingham 6, when Skuse's evidence was proved unreliable he sued "World in Action" and was partly funded by James Goldsmith.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024