Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6pm curfew for all men 13:19 - Mar 11 with 14928 viewsbritferry

Thats what the Green Parties Baroness Jones wants after the sad incident of Sarah Everard

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9350711/Green-peer-calls-MEN-face-6pm-C

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

6pm curfew for all men on 17:08 - Mar 11 with 1014 viewsProfessor

6pm curfew for all men on 16:59 - Mar 11 by pikeypaul

Nothing misogynist in the post at all,but its typical of your type to shout out groundless accusations isnt it?
Point out what is misogynist in the post.
What next all people who wanted to leave the eu are racists? that was another one of yours also wasnt it?
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 17:04]

I see you edited out one particular phrase which clearly was. An old fascist trick there-re-writing history
6pm curfew for all men on 17:11 - Mar 11 with 1004 viewspikeypaul

6pm curfew for all men on 16:55 - Mar 11 by Highjack

Would the sort of scumbag that attacks, rapes or kills women be put off by a curfew anyway? Having less other men on the streets would make it easier for them surely? If I saw a woman being attacked I’d certainly intervene as would most men I imagine.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 16:57]

Exactly the idiots think that someone with the mindset to do this to a women would be put off by breaking a 6pm curfew,I think they would realise the consequences of being caught of the murder would somewhat outway that of breaking the curfew.But like we know its some irrelevant green party member trying to make a name for herself.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

6pm curfew for all men on 17:14 - Mar 11 with 991 viewspikeypaul

6pm curfew for all men on 17:08 - Mar 11 by Professor

I see you edited out one particular phrase which clearly was. An old fascist trick there-re-writing history

rubbish,i only edited a spelling mistake and you know it.please tell me what you say i originally said please.

Obviously you cant, a trait among the left is not being able to back oneself when caught bullshitting which you have just proven,thank you.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 17:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

6pm curfew for all men on 17:15 - Mar 11 with 989 viewsHighjack

6pm curfew for all men on 17:05 - Mar 11 by Catullus

You miss the point, if we had more police on the beat, genuine local police who know the area and the people in it perhaps they would put the scumbags off from attacking someone. I prefer tp try deterrence than have to have a family go through what Sarah Everards family are right now,

I did some digging around and from what I can see it seems that larger towns and cities have a bigger problem because it's easier to be anonymous and hide in a crowd. The scumbags are still there in smaller places but a lot of people know them so they have less opportunity to do anything.

There was a policeman present at this incident. Allegedly.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

6pm curfew for all men on 17:24 - Mar 11 with 979 viewsGwyn737

6pm curfew for all men on 16:59 - Mar 11 by pikeypaul

Nothing misogynist in the post at all,but its typical of your type to shout out groundless accusations isnt it?
Point out what is misogynist in the post.
What next all people who wanted to leave the eu are racists? that was another one of yours also wasnt it?
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 17:04]

I’ll point out what’s mysoginistic in your post.

The suggestion that a woman should move away from the risk of getting attacked. The onus should not be the female to change, it’s should be on the male.

File that along with with the similar:

- ‘What was she doing out late on her own?’
- ‘Why was she walking alone?’
- ‘If she dresses like that it’s bound to attract attention?’

All pathetic responses and victim blaming.
6pm curfew for all men on 17:29 - Mar 11 with 974 viewsHighjack

6pm curfew for all men on 17:24 - Mar 11 by Gwyn737

The suggestion that a woman should move away from the risk of getting attacked. The onus should not be the female to change, it’s should be on the male.

Why should the onus fall upon “the male”? Most of us don’t act like that. The onus should fall upon horrible people choosing to do these horrible things.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

6pm curfew for all men on 17:33 - Mar 11 with 966 viewsGwyn737

6pm curfew for all men on 17:29 - Mar 11 by Highjack

Why should the onus fall upon “the male”? Most of us don’t act like that. The onus should fall upon horrible people choosing to do these horrible things.

Because the post specifically referenced women moving away due to fear of being attacked.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 17:35]
6pm curfew for all men on 17:33 - Mar 11 with 964 viewspikeypaul

"moving away" was a tongue in cheek reply to someone saying that all women she knows have been attacked,and i dont think that is truely representative of the whole country.

and you posting

which you try to attribute to me are made up by you and ive never said one of them,so yet again someone making BS up and pinning them on me. or can you show me where i posted the 3 phrases? I thought not since its fantasy made up by you.

pathetic,but nothing else expected from your type.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 17:52]

Login to get fewer ads

6pm curfew for all men on 17:33 - Mar 11 with 964 viewsProfessor

There was also an insulting term for a lesbian at one point.

Some of this is truly shameful. Like bloody cavemen
6pm curfew for all men on 17:34 - Mar 11 with 960 viewsHighjack

6pm curfew for all men on 17:33 - Mar 11 by Gwyn737

Because the post specifically referenced women moving away due to fear of being attacked.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 17:35]

Fair enough. That’s also stupid.

6pm curfew for all men on 17:34 - Mar 11 with 957 viewsGwyn737

6pm curfew for all men on 17:33 - Mar 11 by pikeypaul

"moving away" was a tongue in cheek reply to someone saying that all women she knows have been attacked,and i dont think that is truely representative of the whole country.

and you posting

which you try to attribute to me are made up by you and ive never said one of them,so yet again someone making BS up and pinning them on me. or can you show me where i posted the 3 phrases? I thought not since its fantasy made up by you.

pathetic,but nothing else expected from your type.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 17:52]

I didn’t say you said them.
6pm curfew for all men on 17:37 - Mar 11 with 932 viewsonehunglow

6pm curfew for all men on 17:29 - Mar 11 by Highjack

The initial Lisa post clearly implied men were potential attackers . Her apocryfal accounts serve purpose other than further demonising men as a species.

Another point. Most men would NOT intervene basically as it puts them in a position where they might be accused of and charged with assault if the injuries caused to an attacker are deemed excessive.

I would most certainly go to excess if seeing anyone getting a real going over. I’ve done it several times .luckily police were not called or Ud be in Shute.

To be a man now is tough.The tables have turned and maybe it s justified.

Complex eh

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

6pm curfew for all men on 17:39 - Mar 11 with 937 viewsCatullus

6pm curfew for all men on 17:15 - Mar 11 by Highjack

There was a policeman present at this incident. Allegedly.

Does that mean that all poilice officers are a threat to our safety? Don't be flippant mun.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

6pm curfew for all men on 17:43 - Mar 11 with 929 viewsGwyn737

6pm curfew for all men on 17:37 - Mar 11 by onehunglow

The initial Lisa post clearly implied men were potential attackers . Her apocryfal accounts serve purpose other than further demonising men as a species.

Another point. Most men would NOT intervene basically as it puts them in a position where they might be accused of and charged with assault if the injuries caused to an attacker are deemed excessive.

I would most certainly go to excess if seeing anyone getting a real going over. I’ve done it several times .luckily police were not called or Ud be in Shute.

To be a man now is tough.The tables have turned and maybe it s justified.

Complex eh

I didn’t feel demonised by the post.

It made me angry that it goes on. I didn’t see it a a slight on me as a male at all.
6pm curfew for all men on 17:45 - Mar 11 with 916 viewsonehunglow

6pm curfew for all men on 17:43 - Mar 11 by Gwyn737

I didn’t feel demonised by the post.

It made me angry that it goes on. I didn’t see it a a slight on me as a male at all.

Neither did it me personally but in generic terms it is to me

6pm curfew for all men on 17:52 - Mar 11 with 906 viewstrampie

I don't disagree with what Lisa says on this topic, but it's one eyed in as much as it doesn't mention female attacks/bad behaviour towards males.

Humans are animals, one thing often said is about how some females dress in certain situations, that they should be able to dress how they like blah blah, obviously I don't disagree with that, but it can be ill-advised what with humans being animals, possibly alcohol involved, a bit of common sense is required sometimes, I haven't read about this awful case only seen the headlines, so I'm not referring to this case in any shape or form.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

6pm curfew for all men on 17:53 - Mar 11 with 910 viewsCatullus

6pm curfew for all men on 17:06 - Mar 11 by Glossolalia

Define 'attacked'. If it includes groping, leering, and generally lecherous behaviour, I've been on the end of that so many times, from women and some gay men. I'm attractive, and people are going to go too far a lot of the time. It's mainly benign, but irritating and certainly not how I would behave.

The vast majority of instances, I've seen women misbehaving. Coming from someone who before this year spent four nights every week in pubs, bars and clubs.

The idea that indecency can be allocated to one sex is appalling and sinister.

I worked in a very busy pub when I was younger and spent a fair bit of time in other pubs and clubs too. I have also seen plenty of lude and lecherous behaviour by women. I can admit to behaviour that's not acceptable today too.
Much like other things that go on, I don't worry about it happening to me. I've never felt in fear of being attacked and raped, I've never worried that the women behind me on the street may have bad intentions. That's kind of the point. We all know what goes on, it's what we are willing to tolerate we are talking about.
Men get sexually assaulted too, not as often as women though. I cannot imagine what Sarah Everard went through in her final moments but it's something nobody should have to go through. The world is a nasty place.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

6pm curfew for all men on 17:53 - Mar 11 with 909 viewspikeypaul

6pm curfew for all men on 17:34 - Mar 11 by Gwyn737

I didn’t say you said them.

you tried your very best to imply i did,anyone reading the post can see that.

anyway thats me out of this thread very quickly been taken over by the pathetic,bitter lefties of the site throwing around grounless accusations and simply making things up .
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 17:59]

6pm curfew for all men on 17:57 - Mar 11 with 884 viewsonehunglow

6pm curfew for all men on 17:39 - Mar 11 by Catullus

Does that mean that all poilice officers are a threat to our safety? Don't be flippant mun.

All Police are demons to some and this only gives them further food for hate.

6pm curfew for all men on 18:24 - Mar 11 with 861 viewscontroversial_jack

If i go out jogging by myself i'm always looking around and keeping myself aware of any danger. The same if i go out at night - unless i'm pissed up. It's common sense to keep yourself aware and away from any threat
6pm curfew for all men on 18:29 - Mar 11 with 850 viewsonehunglow

6pm curfew for all men on 18:24 - Mar 11 by controversial_jack

If i go out jogging by myself i'm always looking around and keeping myself aware of any danger. The same if i go out at night - unless i'm pissed up. It's common sense to keep yourself aware and away from any threat

Cant imagine you pyssed up.

I thought diversity was all the rage nowadays but that should imply equality for men and women..

Imagine suggesting women stay at home. There again,most working class women did just that.

6pm curfew for all men on 18:31 - Mar 11 with 852 viewscontroversial_jack

There were two guys slashed with knives in Neath today, quite badly too. It's all over social media.

Yes, i do like my beer and a good piss up
6pm curfew for all men on 18:34 - Mar 11 with 849 viewslondonlisa2001

Rather unsurprisingly, many are trying to twist what’s been said.

Yes, men are attacked as well. But we weren’t talking about that. We were talking about women being attacked.

I will leave it with this, since to be frank, this thread encapsulates the problem.

How many men on this board have EVER arranged with their male friends to all text each other when they got home from a night out to make sure they all know they’re safe?

If the answer is you have never done that, then shut the f*ck up. You have absolutely no idea what’s going on.

Oh, and Perch, the fact that you were ever a police officer fills me with absolute horror.
6pm curfew for all men on 18:37 - Mar 11 with 834 viewsonehunglow

6pm curfew for all men on 18:31 - Mar 11 by controversial_jack

There were two guys slashed with knives in Neath today, quite badly too. It's all over social media.

Yes, i do like my beer and a good piss up

In Neath.
Didn't know that happened in those places

Only goes to show.

I like a drink

6pm curfew for all men on 18:39 - Mar 11 with 984 viewsCatullus

6pm curfew for all men on 17:57 - Mar 11 by onehunglow

All Police are demons to some and this only gives them further food for hate.

Any suggestion that all police are bad is as silly as suggesting all men are bad.

We can take any situation and judge it, but only if we have all the facts can we begin to judge accurately. In the end we are all responsible for our own safety and knowing the world is a dangerous place should be enough for people to be careful. Far too many are not. Most of them get away with it and even then, those that are careful can fall prey to a predatory scumbag.

This police officer they arrested, not many seem to mention a women wasarrested with him. Did she distract Ms Everard? Did she provide the scumbag with the opportunity?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56331950

Maybe the rule has to be, trust nobody. If this women assisted an offender, as she is accused of then it's not just men who are dangerous.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024