Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS 20:27 - May 22 with 35071 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Brentford
Kick off 3pm.
Wembley Stadium
EFL Championship Final

Saturday May 29th 2021

Match Officials

Chris Kavanagh is the referee chosen to officiate the EFL Championship final at Wembley.
Kavanagh will be assisted by Sian Massey-Ellis and Dan Cook. David Coote is the fourth official and Neil Davies the reserve assistant referee.

From the streets of NL.
Due to unforeseen circumstances this week the participation in this thread by the usual contributor has been lacking. It’s nothing more than being a lazy bad lad with more excuses than John Hollins.

Here it is.

To the tune of frigging in the rigging !

It was on the good ship Franky
Whose attitude is cranky
He’s got long hair and a mental stare
But he loves a right hand shandy

Their striker is called Toney
But he ain’t no Wilfried Bony
When Guehi gets ahold of him
He will disappear quite quickly

Winning in the play offs
Winning in the play offs
Winning in the play offs
It’s an easy thing to do.

When Brentford came to Swansea
They stopped for some post match bonding
Five grandads and a couple of kids
Booted them all the way to Tonypandy

Ok, let’s give them the BOLLOX !

Their away support is a pity
It’s laughable and shitty
Small time is too big for them
Cos WE ARE Swansea City !

Oh dear 🤪😂

Ticket scandal.
http://www.swanseaindependent.co.uk

As soon as we get verified news it will be here.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55126/ryan-is-ready-to-m

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55131/swansea-city-the-i

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55132/wales-very-much-in

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango, Marc Guehi, Jake Bidwell; Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Conor Hourihane; Connor Roberts, Andre Ayew, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Bennett, Joel Latibeaudiere, Kieron Freeman, Ryan Manning, Korey Smith, Yan Dhanda, Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:22 - May 29 with 1829 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

You couldn't make it up. We got countered from long throws against Barnsley yet we do exactly the same here against Brentford one game later. It's unforgivable. It's absolutely idiotic. He's a fraud.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:23 - May 29 with 1775 viewsonehunglow

Where are the Cooper lovers then?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:23 - May 29 with 1781 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:19 - May 29 by max936

Doom and gloomers starting off early today, its not a great start, but times on our side, believe.

It's not doom and gloom. They're exploiting the two biggest weaknesses we displayed against Barnsley. It's as if we didn't do a thing to work on it. I'd bet it wasn't even mentioned. It's appalling.

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:23 - May 29 with 1773 viewsThornburyswan

“They think it’s all over . . . . . it is now!”
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:25 - May 29 with 1703 viewsLittleEnglandJack

We're going to get absolutely murdered here. The one thing we couldn't do was concede early, and we've done it twice.

Now where's that whisky bottle?
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:25 - May 29 with 1679 viewsswan85

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:23 - May 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's not doom and gloom. They're exploiting the two biggest weaknesses we displayed against Barnsley. It's as if we didn't do a thing to work on it. I'd bet it wasn't even mentioned. It's appalling.

You surely are a Cardiff fan on here as a WUM. You seem to be loving this. If you are a Swansea fan, then the phrase first fly on the turd was coined for people like you.
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:25 - May 29 with 1660 viewsonehunglow

It is actually doom and gloomy as too many have been taken in by cooper and his pitiful non management and coaching.
Quite why have people been taken along

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:26 - May 29 with 1673 viewsmax936

No words, we're looking all over the place, in fairness.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:27 - May 29 with 1607 viewsonehunglow

Steve aid they had a great week preparing.Really.He did.

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:27 - May 29 with 1600 views34dfgdf54

Changed back to 433
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:28 - May 29 with 1581 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:25 - May 29 by swan85

You surely are a Cardiff fan on here as a WUM. You seem to be loving this. If you are a Swansea fan, then the phrase first fly on the turd was coined for people like you.

Wrong. I'm a Swansea City fan who is extremely angry that our coaching team didn't do anything to address the two biggest weaknesses we showed against Barnsley in the semi final.

How the hell can we get countered from a long throw after Barnsley exploited it so well in the previous game?

It's stupid and shows how truly incapable our coaching team are.

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:29 - May 29 with 1557 viewsKeithHaynes

The continuous back passing from attacking positions will undo us today.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:29 - May 29 with 1542 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:26 - May 29 by max936

No words, we're looking all over the place, in fairness.

Before the kamikaze penalty I actually thought we started better than Brentford. Looked more up for it than them and they looked a bit nervy. Since they scored they've been full of confidence and look like they'll score every time they come forward.
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:31 - May 29 with 1501 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:28 - May 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Wrong. I'm a Swansea City fan who is extremely angry that our coaching team didn't do anything to address the two biggest weaknesses we showed against Barnsley in the semi final.

How the hell can we get countered from a long throw after Barnsley exploited it so well in the previous game?

It's stupid and shows how truly incapable our coaching team are.

It standard stuff.

You get this when people get upset.

We are all upset but show it different ways

As long as as nobody really believes Cooper is anything but a charlatan

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:32 - May 29 with 1495 views34dfgdf54

By changing this to a 433 he’s admitted he’s made an absolute howler to start, I admire him fronting up and trying to change it. Probably too little to late though for this one and it’s a sickener
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:34 - May 29 with 1462 viewsCatullus

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:19 - May 29 by max936

Doom and gloomers starting off early today, its not a great start, but times on our side, believe.

Come on Max, it's not doom and gloom, it's whats happeningbright in front of us. Grimes is lucky to not have seen red, we have been slow, hesitant and negative....lucky to not be 3 down too.

Look at that, Roberts with a long throw and one person to aim at with nobody else near, rubbish.

If we're going to getback into this the players have to improve, a lot.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:34 - May 29 with 1454 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Can you imagine what the watching West Brom / Crystal Palace fans are thinking knowing this man is among the favourites for their vacant coaching position. They must be terrified.

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:35 - May 29 with 1418 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:34 - May 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Can you imagine what the watching West Brom / Crystal Palace fans are thinking knowing this man is among the favourites for their vacant coaching position. They must be terrified.

The darkest gloom is that Cooper doesnt go

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:39 - May 29 with 1353 viewsswan85

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:31 - May 29 by onehunglow

It standard stuff.

You get this when people get upset.

We are all upset but show it different ways

As long as as nobody really believes Cooper is anything but a charlatan

Yes I’m annoyed. I’m not happy with the way it’s going.

But the two of you are something else. Its only the moaning keeps you both happy.
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:41 - May 29 with 1303 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Oh and by the way, their second goal was absolutely savable and you would expect any goalkeeper in the second tier go save it.

Woodman didn't even dive. He just collapsed to the floor and stuck his arms and legs out.

He's woeful.
[Post edited 29 May 2021 15:42]

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:41 - May 29 with 1291 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:39 - May 29 by swan85

But the two of you are something else. Its only the moaning keeps you both happy.

You dont know me ,so dont pretend you do.
You're free to post as you wish free from abusing other posters.

Now try it.

Enjoy the game

support Steve,

Love Woody

Innit

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:42 - May 29 with 1290 viewsGroo

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:39 - May 29 by swan85

Amazing how better this forum gets by putting them both on ignore.

Groo does what Groo does best

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:43 - May 29 with 1263 viewsCatullus

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:41 - May 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Oh and by the way, their second goal was absolutely savable and you would expect any goalkeeper in the second tier go save it.

Woodman didn't even dive. He just collapsed to the floor and stuck his arms and legs out.

He's woeful.
[Post edited 29 May 2021 15:42]

Thatis just wummery, Woody got close, as close as he did when he gave the pen away!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:44 - May 29 with 1244 viewsonehunglow

So there goes Woody.
Foot on ball,takes his time,then into touch

Think you can join that list groo

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:45 - May 29 with 1235 viewsjackrabbit

Brentford play joined-up football. Swansea don’t.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024