Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS 20:27 - May 22 with 34251 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Brentford
Kick off 3pm.
Wembley Stadium
EFL Championship Final

Saturday May 29th 2021

Match Officials

Chris Kavanagh is the referee chosen to officiate the EFL Championship final at Wembley.
Kavanagh will be assisted by Sian Massey-Ellis and Dan Cook. David Coote is the fourth official and Neil Davies the reserve assistant referee.

From the streets of NL.
Due to unforeseen circumstances this week the participation in this thread by the usual contributor has been lacking. It’s nothing more than being a lazy bad lad with more excuses than John Hollins.

Here it is.

To the tune of frigging in the rigging !

It was on the good ship Franky
Whose attitude is cranky
He’s got long hair and a mental stare
But he loves a right hand shandy

Their striker is called Toney
But he ain’t no Wilfried Bony
When Guehi gets ahold of him
He will disappear quite quickly

Winning in the play offs
Winning in the play offs
Winning in the play offs
It’s an easy thing to do.

When Brentford came to Swansea
They stopped for some post match bonding
Five grandads and a couple of kids
Booted them all the way to Tonypandy

Ok, let’s give them the BOLLOX !

Their away support is a pity
It’s laughable and shitty
Small time is too big for them
Cos WE ARE Swansea City !

Oh dear 🤪😂

Ticket scandal.
http://www.swanseaindependent.co.uk

As soon as we get verified news it will be here.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55126/ryan-is-ready-to-m

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55131/swansea-city-the-i

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55132/wales-very-much-in

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango, Marc Guehi, Jake Bidwell; Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Conor Hourihane; Connor Roberts, Andre Ayew, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Bennett, Joel Latibeaudiere, Kieron Freeman, Ryan Manning, Korey Smith, Yan Dhanda, Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:02 - May 29 with 1495 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:58 - May 29 by max936

Can't keep blaming Cooper, players have to stand up and be counted, game management on the field is the players responsibility imo

Commiting 8 players forward for a long throw is an instruction from the coaching team, not the players.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:02 - May 29 with 1478 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:58 - May 29 by max936

Can't keep blaming Cooper, players have to stand up and be counted, game management on the field is the players responsibility imo

Well,it's his team.He is responsible for it all.

He takes credit and the debit

We had enough to have gone up automatically.

He has single handedly screwed us.

Worse, some will not admit it.

Ignoring it Groo /Treforys doesnt solve it.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:04 - May 29 with 1466 viewsjackrabbit

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:57 - May 29 by 34dfgdf54

Dear me, just do not know what to say to that. Unbelievable how anyone can watch that half and post what you just have.

It’s not that startling. It’s just that what little chance we have left would disappear completely if we go down to 10 men. Hourihane’s as good as any body on the team today and that’s not saying much. The whingers on here have a rota of players to moan at : once Cooper’s out of the way, next is Woodman followed by Hourihane. Nobody has played well today. Full stop.
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:07 - May 29 with 1431 viewsTenbySwan

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:07 - May 29 with 1429 viewsAnotherJohn

Came into this thinking that Brentford were strong favourites, but even so our performance has been very disappointing. If we are going to lose we should at least do so with a bit of effort and positivity. These players are going to come off the pitch knowing they could have done so much more.
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:07 - May 29 with 1423 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:02 - May 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Commiting 8 players forward for a long throw is an instruction from the coaching team, not the players.

I bow to your superior knowledge Sir Alex

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:08 - May 29 with 1387 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:58 - May 29 by swan85

Serious question. Whilst we are disappointed today - you don’t think Cooper has done a good job with the resources (and transfer money out) available to him?

Serious reply
Ive done with you.
I told you that just now.

Do what Groo says he does.

Truth hurts

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:13 - May 29 with 1355 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:07 - May 29 by TenbySwan

Brilliant

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:14 - May 29 with 1347 viewsThornburyswan

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:07 - May 29 by AnotherJohn

Came into this thinking that Brentford were strong favourites, but even so our performance has been very disappointing. If we are going to lose we should at least do so with a bit of effort and positivity. These players are going to come off the pitch knowing they could have done so much more.

Fair assessment - we’ve not laid a glove on them yet, unless you count Grimes’s early challenge!
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:14 - May 29 with 1331 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:07 - May 29 by AnotherJohn

Thank God for a realistic poster.

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:15 - May 29 with 1335 viewsswan85

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:08 - May 29 by onehunglow

Serious reply
Ive done with you.
I told you that just now.

Do what Groo says he does.

Truth hurts

I will be taking the sound advice of Mr Groo. This site was more constructive when you were banned. You try to wind people up, without debating or discussing constructively, it’s like old policing methods. Fortunately they have moved on.
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:17 - May 29 with 1299 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:15 - May 29 by swan85

I will be taking the sound advice of Mr Groo. This site was more constructive when you were banned. You try to wind people up, without debating or discussing constructively, it’s like old policing methods. Fortunately they have moved on.

You really are not listening are you.
My ban was due to non football filth -as you (should)know

If you want a cuddle ,plenty out there in lA LA LAND

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:17 - May 29 with 1305 views34dfgdf54

Hourihane is taking an absolute age on ball
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:18 - May 29 with 1304 viewsDr_Winston

Brentford probably were favourites on the face of it, which makes Cooper's decision to send the team out to try and contain them even more questionable.

We sat back and let them play for the first 20 minutes and found ourselves two down. Fighting our way back into it now but probably top little, too late.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:18 - May 29 with 1292 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:17 - May 29 by 34dfgdf54

Hourihane is taking an absolute age on ball

Yeah

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:25 - May 29 with 1243 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fulton could have seen red in the first half. Idiot.

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:26 - May 29 with 1215 viewsonehunglow

Can't blame cooper for that

Absolute tw@t

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:26 - May 29 with 1172 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:26 - May 29 by onehunglow

Can't blame cooper for that

Absolute tw@t

I'm sure he'll use it as an excuse in the press conference. I doubt he mentions his decision to start with 5 at the back.

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:27 - May 29 with 1159 viewsswan85

Fultons front foot went on the players trailing leg and up he went. I can’t see that as a red (I know I’m biased) but that wasn’t malicious in my view, more of an accident
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:27 - May 29 with 1139 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:25 - May 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Fulton could have seen red in the first half. Idiot.

100% accident, he was unlucky
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:27 - May 29 with 1136 viewsGroo

Thought that was a crazy tackle when going nowhere, then seeing the replay it was a total accident, not even a tackle at all.

Very unfortunate.

Groo does what Groo does best

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:27 - May 29 with 1129 viewsjackrabbit

Dreadful coaching - who coached Fulton to make that tackle?
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:27 - May 29 with 1126 viewsAnotherJohn

In all fairness Fulton slipped.
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:27 - May 29 with 1126 viewsTenbySwan

Fulton clearly slipped and caught his heels
Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:28 - May 29 with 1109 viewsswan85

Swansea City v Brentford : The NL Wembley Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:27 - May 29 by swan85

Fultons front foot went on the players trailing leg and up he went. I can’t see that as a red (I know I’m biased) but that wasn’t malicious in my view, more of an accident

To show my balance.....Grimes was lucky in the first half....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024